Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
Hi,

I play in the 0.44 version & I would like to know if they're any chance to be able to play with the saves I have after upload to 0.45 ?

(I prefer playing with mine than the dev's save 'cause personnally that kind of take away a little the satisfaction to get all you got by yourself since you start the game and all the grinding stuff you make ^^)

MrPostman

Oct 26, 2018
Hi,

I play in the 0.44 version & I would like to know if they're any chance to be able to play with the saves I have after upload to 0.45 ?

(I prefer playing with mine than the dev's save 'cause personnally that kind of take away a little the satisfaction to get all you got by yourself since you start the game and all the grinding stuff you make ^^)
No way for Visionaire Studio games.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
The very short and bad written WT for version 046 that i have says: "Wine is located in Penelope's warehouse office (Port duck). Grab wine from there and give it to Sandra." OK i got the wine but who the heck is Sandra??? And where is she?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
The very short and bad written WT for version 046 that i have says: "Wine is located in Penelope's warehouse office (Port duck). Grab wine from there and give it to Sandra." OK i got the wine but who the heck is Sandra??? And where is she?
When reading any walkthrough and starting from "random" part you will be confused as hell. This same walkthrough has a line: "- After Maya goes home from Hillwood, that will open new location on map called Sandra's Place it's a bit higher from Erohide." So, if you are using walkthrough that I write, you will find all answers in section of version that content was added in. :)

Reactions: Enxxrx

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
When reading any walkthrough and starting from "random" part you will be confused as hell. This same walkthrough has a line: "- After Maya goes home from Hillwood, that will open new location on map called Sandra's Place it's a bit higher from Erohide." So, if you are using walkthrough that I write, you will find all answers in section of version that content was added in. :)
I found it meanwhile but do you really think i should read the whole walkthrough for the whole game in order to understand the few lines referring to this update? I remind you that there are usually several weeks (or months) between updates and by so many girls in his game it's impossible to rememeber who is who by all.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
On another note , since about 3 updates i have a place on the map called "Motel". I keep looking but never anything happens there. Or did i miss something?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I found it meanwhile but do you really think i should read the whole walkthrough for the whole game in order to understand the few lines referring to this update? I remind you that there are usually several weeks (or months) between updates and by so many girls in his game it's impossible to rememeber who is who by all.
I don't know about who you think by saying "his game" as Willy D is mine game (I am the developer of this game) and if you think that I should focus of giving detailed walkthrough (as none developer actually should not do at all if you ask me, cause games are made so player may explore things inside it) instead of making more content... Well, that is your right. But I don't really have intention to write detailed walkthrough (even one I make is pretty detailed) and besides, blupblup is making one super detailed walkthrough that includes all collections as well (and I never do say where new collections are). Clicking on fish in Willy's bedroom will open MINE google drive with blupblup walkthrough. I do believe it's fair from me to give all this for free to anyone and not to restrict it with key for patreons only...

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
On another note , since about 3 updates i have a place on the map called "Motel". I keep looking but never anything happens there. Or did i miss something?
Motel is a place that only appear on Non-incest path, yet on Incest path it does not show. it did not appear in last 3 updates but to be really exact in version 0.04...

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I don't know about who you think by saying "his game" as Willy D is mine game (I am the developer of this game) and if you think that I should focus of giving detailed walkthrough (as none developer actually should not do at all if you ask me, cause games are made so player may explore things inside it) instead of making more content... Well, that is your right. But I don't really have intention to write detailed walkthrough (even one I make is pretty detailed) and besides, blupblup is making one super detailed walkthrough that includes all collections as well (and I never do say where new collections are). Clicking on fish in Willy's bedroom will open MINE google drive with blupblup walkthrough. I do believe it's fair from me to give all this for free to anyone and not to restrict it with key for patreons only...
Yes Sir but the Blup is for version 043..I would also prefer to follow that one but .. thats life..

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Do you expect the walkthrough to say something like:
"Grab wine from there and give it to Sandra. Remember, Sandra's place was introduced in 0.43, and is located ..."

Personally, I would expect you to know how to use the search function in your text editor to find Sandra.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Yes Sir but the Blup is for version 043..I would also prefer to follow that one but .. thats life..
Yes. He was busy with his real life work lately, I hope that he will catch up with new versions of game soon. Till then, I guess you guys will need to rely of walkthrough that I give you (and that always includes all content) I only never say where collections are so you will have to either wait for blup or find them yourself :D

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
***Warning! For testing purposes only since it not fully tested and will contain bugs since there were a few errors at game resource unpacking. Proper compression version is only possible if developer will provide original image files.***
Compressed version v0.47 5.5Gb Workupload
***You wouldn't be able to update compressed game to newer version until (and if) I'll make my own patch!***
P.S. It has nothing to do with compressed version but I mentioned that if my browser (Max*on 5) is running then this game is crashing constantly so if you have stability issues with it I advice to close all browsers before starting.
I downloaded this version and tested. I must say really nice job considering you don't have resources from game. I did not have chance to test whole game, but what I tested I did not encounter any bugs. I only saw that game behave as if I use old saves if I load ones from 0.47 that I created but only by missing light maps and music, did not trigger any major bug. I saw some scenes look decent with this high compression, some are tho really... well blurry. but That is cost of high compression in webp. I do not compress it this method cause I want to keep quality of picture/animations, but for ones who constantly ask for compressed version, well this should be enough as compressed version must be some lost in quality. Overall this is really great job done, so I "reported" your post if mods may link it to main page for people who ask smaller size version :) It's weird that other people skipped your post tho considering how much compressed version is asked here. Really great job :)

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Does anyone of you have saves for 0.47 in non-installer form? That installer triggers Windows Defender.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes