dinovativ10

Jan 6, 2018
View attachment 189537

Overview:
Adventures of Willy D. is point and click adventure type of game. If i would compare it's game play most similar would probably be "Broken Sword" but with adult content. Everything in game is animated so that means it is not type of graphic novel where you just see pictures or animations only in certain situations. Even when character just stands you may see his movement of breathing.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-10
Release Date: 2020-04-10
Developer: Nenad Asanovic - - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.46
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: TORRENT (coming soon)
You must download all parts or update patch! Use WinRAR or 7-zip to unpack ONLY PART1.rar.
Win Part 1: - MEGA - - -
Win Part 2: - MEGA - - -
Win Part 3: - MEGA - - -
Win Part 4: - MEGA - - -

Win Part 5: - MEGA - - -
Mac
(v0.42)(19GB): -
Windows Patch from 0.43 to 0.46:
Patches:
Extras: - Walkthrough by Blup Blup - Animation Rip
Disclaimer: Do not use old saves from previous version of the game. Use saves provided by the developer.

To run the latest version update the game to 0.43 and then use the patches to update to 0.46
Amazing Graphical Based and Professionally made Walkthrough Provided by Blup Blup

View attachment 301259 View attachment 301260 View attachment 301261 View attachment 301262 View attachment 301263 View attachment 301264 View attachment 301265 View attachment 301267 View attachment 301268 View attachment 301269 View attachment 301270 View attachment 301271 View attachment 301272 View attachment 301273 View attachment 301274 View attachment 301275 View attachment 301276 View attachment 301277

lmccoy

Dec 26, 2017
I would love to be able to have sex with that nun outside of the church. All you do so far is imagine doing all the foreplay, I would love to nail her.

Reactions: witteb

May 20, 2020
Hi all,
I´m new here. I want to play the game, but only a few seconds after start, the game close it suddenly without any fail report.
I´m playing in W10. This can be the reason??
Thanks in advance

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Hi all,
I´m new here. I want to play the game, but only a few seconds after start, the game close it suddenly without any fail report.
I´m playing in W10. This can be the reason??
Thanks in advance
For me it was web browser. So I advice to close all unnecessary programs before playing the game.

Reactions: 44Tom

May 20, 2020
For me it was web browser. So I advice to close all unnecessary programs before playing the game.
Thanks for your support, but this is not the problem... I try to close all the programs and it is the same, after a few seconds the game suddenly close

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Thanks for your support, but this is not the problem... I try to close all the programs and it is the same, after a few seconds the game suddenly close
Try updating your drivers, and make sure you have c++ 2012 32 bit version installed on your system (that is if you use windows). Game works and tested on even potato laptop so should not be problem to run on older pc's... I hope that may maybe help you solve this :)

May 20, 2020
Try updating your drivers, and make sure you have c++ 2012 32 bit version installed on your system (that is if you use windows). Game works and tested on even potato laptop so should not be problem to run on older pc's... I hope that may maybe help you solve this :)
Hi,
Thanks a lot for your help, but it neither works. I have installed W10 with the C++2013, maybe this is the problem. The most uncomond is that there is not any crush report.
Thanks in advance

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Hi,
Thanks a lot for your help, but it neither works. I have installed W10 with the C++2013, maybe this is the problem. The most uncomond is that there is not any crush report.
Thanks in advance
I make game on win 10 and engine is updated for win 10 even it works on other windows version (older ones) but you need 2012 c++ anyway and it has to be x32 version (no matter your windows are probaly x64) so this:
P.S You need to download and install one that has x86 in it's name)

Reactions: MrPostman

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
I don't know if it's just me but Jenna's gold doll has the name Skye and Michelle's (the waitress) bronze doll has the name Jenna.

May 20, 2020
I make game on win 10 and engine is updated for win 10 even it works on other windows version (older ones) but you need 2012 c++ anyway and it has to be x32 version (no matter your windows are probaly x64) so this:
P.S You need to download and install one that has x86 in it's name)
Hi again,
I´m sorry, my english is not the best. When I sent the last message I had downloaded and installed the C++2012 (x32 and x64). I try to play several times, but the problem persist. Have you any other idea?
Thanks in advance.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Hi again,
I´m sorry, my english is not the best. When I sent the last message I had downloaded and installed the C++2012 (x32 and x64). I try to play several times, but the problem persist. Have you any other idea?
Thanks in advance.
Well unfortunately I have heard from some people who played this game, and other games on steam, like Deponia, that they do have problem with running games from latest version of this engine. Those are all rare cases and it could maybe be related to compatibility of certain drivers... So you are not alone as several people here have same problem. I really have no idea of what exactly is problem all I can say that I test game on several pc and laptops (even old core to duo runs game) older laptops have issue with loading scenes slower but game works on those as well. So I am afraid I am clueless about this. It would be cool if you guys who have this exact problem share your system info (exact hardware and windows versions etc...) so maybe we could find something that connect you all with this issue, then I could report to Engine developers bug report about this issue so maybe they could find and and fix it.

May 20, 2020
Well unfortunately I have heard from some people who played this game, and other games on steam, like Deponia, that they do have problem with running games from latest version of this engine. Those are all rare cases and it could maybe be related to compatibility of certain drivers... So you are not alone as several people here have same problem. I really have no idea of what exactly is problem all I can say that I test game on several pc and laptops (even old core to duo runs game) older laptops have issue with loading scenes slower but game works on those as well. So I am afraid I am clueless about this. It would be cool if you guys who have this exact problem share your system info (exact hardware and windows versions etc...) so maybe we could find something that connect you all with this issue, then I could report to Engine developers bug report about this issue so maybe they could find and and fix it.
Thank you very much for your concern. It´s really a pity. I´d love this kind of games since I was young, and a sexual one... must be the best!!!! Jjjjjj
In my case it is
Windows 10 Interprise 2016 LTSB x64
Intel Core i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30GHz
RAM 10 GB
NVIDIA GeForce 505

I hope this can be usefull for you.

Thanks again!

Aug 28, 2017
For version .47, the walkthrough says to talk to Gloria.. but there's only an option to fuck.

Any ideas on what to do? or is this a bug\corrupted save?

Would love to have saves for the end of .46 if anyone has them as well.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes