Krum13

Dec 22, 2017
the game is very good, but it seems to have finished a bit unfinished ... I hope there will be an update soon ... I want the fool Willie to squeeze the little sister and the two little muffins from the Jeb village to keep an eye on Daisy .. so helped and she did not thank :eek:penedeyewink:

thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
the game is very good, but it seems to have finished a bit unfinished ... I hope there will be an update soon ... I want the fool Willie to squeeze the little sister and the two little muffins from the Jeb village to keep an eye on Daisy .. so helped and she did not thank :eek:penedeyewink:
Every 15 days there's an update ;)

Reactions: Krum13

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
i cant't print out Mom's pictures at mom's room. can you help me?, and is there any possible having sex with Selina?

Krum13

Dec 22, 2017
i cant't print out Mom's pictures at mom's room. can you help me?, and is there any possible having sex with Selina?
for the mother stand behind the two chairs and wait for her to show her two boobs, then go print, let Selina have sex, but first pick up the pages of the old book

Reactions: Agungteguh27

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
for the mother stand behind the two chairs and wait for her to show her two boobs, then go print, let Selina have sex, but first pick up the pages of the old book
How to fuck Selina?:D
NVM i find it in the walktrough...thanks

Reactions: Krum13

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
New update was good as per usual. Only missed one doll. Got the two for the threesome house as well as the nurse, but no idea where to get the other. Lingerie was each to get and figure out. Look forward to V13.

I played the incest route upto the end of V12. But is it worth playing the base route or is that little content on that path?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes