thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
Hey Guys where is erectile dust for enduro gel?
You have to go to treehole cabin to make red essence (two petals from red flower), then in the front of the sewer in jeb village you find the herb... then go to the hospital (to be there, you must suck Giovanna's tits and be kicked by her brother Giulio). When you're in the hospital, there's drawer, take pills and with the dagger you can make the erectile dust.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
but no idea where to get the other
Me neither yet :). Last week I had to finish another project so I just started playing and making a rough first draft for the enriched walkthrough. Will try to upload that tomorrow. The final version can only be done by playing it from the start again :( or may be :)

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
do you have save files for 50 dolls?
Me neither yet :). Last week I had to finish another project so I just started playing and making a rough first draft for the enriched walkthrough. Will try to upload that tomorrow. The final version can only be done by playing it from the start again :( or may be :)
Now that I figured out the extraction save issue I had no problems loading the new stuff. Like I said found the two dolls at Claudia's and the lingerie, the one with the nurse, and then the lingerie you get from the blonde lady in the final scene.

Went to the doll house to see if it was there. Perhaps its like the hotel prostitute in that you have to spend and win a certain amount of times to get the last doll?

Reactions: Agungteguh27

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
How do I ask for the boob if when I click on dialog the character does nothing?
On mine Willy could not get close enough for a conversation. Keep moving Willy around your screen until he gets very close to Giovanna. Then you will talk to her

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Went to the doll house to see if it was there. Perhaps its like the hotel prostitute in that you have to spend and win a certain amount of times to get the last doll?
My guess was that there is maybe a Maya -- the blond lady in the final scene -- gold doll, but here place is pretty small and has not many difficult hiding places. There are no other characters introduced without a doll. The only one is Dr. Scarlett, but I can't find a doll for her. So it is probably just randomly in another place like the Giovanna doll in the previous episode. I've checked some places, but didn't find it yet...

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
My guess was that there is maybe a Maya -- the blond lady in the final scene -- gold doll, but here place is pretty small and has not many difficult hiding places. There are no other characters introduced without a doll. The only one is Dr. Scarlett, but I can't find a doll for her. So it is probably just randomly in another place like the Giovanna doll in the previous episode. I've checked some places, but didn't find it yet...
Yeah we still have a few days to track for it before the next release. Will let you know if I find it.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
This afternoon I will start finishing up the rough version of the walkthrough. That means playing again the v012 episode from start and I will try to look if I can find it in one of the places we visit. If not it means checking all other places and that will be difficult if the doll is not plainly visible...

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
This is the rough version for the v012 walkthrough. For the final version I must play probably from the end of v004 because in v005 talking with Sophie was introduced. And that was until now a loose end in my version of the walkthrough :)

I didn't find the last doll :(
thank you

Reactions: Blup Blup

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Ok, I asked the developer:

tip is that doll in one of new locations :) it is not open untill we do something and it can be see very clear once we open it
Hmm, new location. I found the Candy bronze doll in the hospital. I found both Mia silver and Mia platinum in Claudia's living room. So the only new location left is Maya's street and I suspected a Maya gold doll there after the blowjob. But I didn't find one. I'll try again there. Other is the BJ contest area, but I did everything there as for as I know...

Does someone now have the clue to find the fourth doll in this episode?

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Ok, I asked the developer:

Hmm, new location. I found the Candy bronze doll in the hospital. I found both Mia silver and Mia platinum in Claudia's living room. So the only new location left is Maya's street and I suspected a Maya gold doll there after the blowjob. But I didn't find one. I'll try again there. Other is the BJ contest area, but I did everything there as for as I know...

Does someone now have the clue to find the fourth doll in this episode?
I don't find Erica's doll, the cousin's of DeeDee

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
She has no doll (yet). But on discord another player missed some dolls and with his screenshot I now know the missing doll. It's Dr. Scarlett :) The first time I played I did look for this doll, but it unlocks if Willy is not in a hurry in his adventure. I'll update my walkthrough, but with the other stuff that needs adding too it could take a few hours...

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Here is the final enriched walkthrough for v012. Hope @Twistty will add it to the OP :)

One yellow marker line remains because for now Mia panties are labeled Nadya panties. In v013 that will probably corrected and then I'll make a new screenshot.
Thanks so much again!
Added :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Blup Blup
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes