Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
question to the developers of the game, whether it is possible to translate the game into Russian?
There is only 1 developer and that is me. And my answer is probably never, cause I would have to translate it directly inside engine unless someone find way to "mod" visionaire studio games.

Reactions: TyrantX

jackdrizzt

Jan 31, 2018
I cant understand what i am doing wrong. I have been updating game since v.010 however the Dos command did not start when i initiated the exe. I download torrent and install V.050 again but V.051 exe install the game but dos command did not start and game did not updated.

jackdrizzt

Jan 31, 2018
My Version.050 initating with out problem. V051 Update exe does not initate Dos pop up after setıp install it self.

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
OK just starting the game fresh and noticed if I looked at any of the wall pictures in the apartment where you live they would open and then just get stuck, after some time they would close but then everything would lag the same way.

Had to start a new game but it happened again, so not viewing the family photos stopped the game freezing/lagging.

Is that some sort of glitch?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Savedgames 0.51
Apparently, the Developer offered this save file installation method via an executable.

Instead, they could have shared an archive of save files in a folder, with instructions to copy them into:

x:\Users\<WindowsID>\AppData\Local\Adventures of Willy D 051\

and it would not have triggered antivirus/antimalware programs (which appears due to its request for elevated privileges and targeting of the system drive.)

It seems like a false positive for scans due to its newness and permissions needs, but anyone who decides to make an exception in their antivirus program for this should use their best judgment.

Please DO NOT DISABLE YOUR ANTIVIRUS program for a game - only make exceptions for individual executables, at best.

yugi2

Jul 13, 2018
someone should upload a compressed version of this like previous updates those works for me, the v0.50 is not working on my end the .vis file is always corrupted Im using both 7 zip and winzip to extract part1 - 5

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
someone should upload a compressed version of this like previous updates those works for me, the v0.50 is not working on my end the .vis file is always corrupted Im using both 7 zip and winzip to extract part1 - 5
Not sure what the problem is, but there 7 parts to download for V0.50 and must be extracted all in the same folder by extracting part 1 only.

Reactions: bozoplace

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
Have you tried the latest Winrar?

I believe some of the newer WinRAR files don't extract properly with older versions of extractors.

Edit

sounds like
44Tom
picked up on your error

Last edited:

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Apparently, the Developer offered this save file installation method via an executable.

Instead, they could have shared an archive of save files in a folder, with instructions to copy them into:

x:\Users\<WindowsID>\AppData\Local\Adventures of Willy D 051\

and it would not have triggered antivirus/antimalware programs (which appears due to its request for elevated privileges and targeting of the system drive.)

It seems like a false positive for scans due to its newness and permissions needs, but anyone who decides to make an exception in their antivirus program for this should use their best judgment.

Please DO NOT DISABLE YOUR ANTIVIRUS program for a game - only make exceptions for individual executables, at best.
All questions to the developer, apparently there were reasons to do just that.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes