Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Visionaire devs also say it's hard to make new save system that would work with older version of game. And yeah it's not only me who asked that. It's probably one of most frequent questions to devs. But it seems no one want to make any changes to that. We will see if my way around this works as I think it should with EON game soon :)
Honestly.. The Vis devs likely just worked themselves into a corner, and changing the save system would take a lot of work, likely forcing them to overhaul a lot of code they no longer know how works.

I've developed games in Unity for a few years (Took a Computer Science degree in Games development since that seemed a lot more fun to learn developing that), and I've never really run into that issues.. A save game is basically a saved state of all that is going on. Such as; Player position, how far the player got in that and that conversation etc. Its basically just a bunch of numbers.

I'd suggest you at least look into Unity. Theres many very good tutorials out there that will teach you how to create any sort of game you wish.

But again, you have a Patreon, they might not be willing to let you spend your time learning it.. Not to mention the small war between "Unity" and "Unreal Engine" people have, despite the fact I'd bet my left arm only a very small percentage of them have ever used either engine..

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
i liked the game when i played long ago.....
just 2 reasons i dont play anymore
1- huge file size
2- MC not that convincing or fitting
Personally, I have sorta just gone with "This is just a dream the bloke is having" .. I mean the reaction of his wife when she finds out hes banging 50 girls is completely valid. But somehow shes made out to be the asshole.. Only in a dream would something like that happen.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I got virus hits off these.

Thats a link from his patreon. It contains the saves for version 50. I know its not ideal. But you can likely rush through the content for that.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Personally, I have sorta just gone with "This is just a dream the bloke is having" .. I mean the reaction of his wife when she finds out hes banging 50 girls is completely valid. But somehow shes made out to be the asshole.. Only in a dream would something like that happen.
I'd be totally on board if the end of the game is his wife walking in on him in bed having a stroke and mumbling about fetch quests.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I'd be totally on board if the end of the game is his wife walking in on him in bed having a stroke and mumbling about fetch quests.
Or at the very end it zooms out from the sweaty back of a fat naked dude in a basement wearing a VR headset as he jerks off.

Though, if he did that, he might end his career.. He should know his fans does not want to face what they truly are ^^

STet

Apr 17, 2020
I dowlad all 7 parts and dont now how to instail,please help
1. Extract 1 part to desired location, the rest of the parts will be picked up automatically.
2. Click on "Adventures of Willy D.exe" to start playing.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
1. Extract 1 part to desired location, the rest of the parts will be picked up automatically.
2. Click on "Adventures of Willy D.exe" to start playing.
All 7 parts of the archive MUST be in the same folder.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes