Zeden

Apr 5, 2017
Walktrough 051

(main story)

-Talk with Lady Gloria and say you must visit Fiona. Go to Fiona's father house and speak with her about photosession for magazine. return to Hotel and talk with nenad again. Go down to hotel restaurant and speak with waitress Michelle about helping Nenad with photo session. She will say that waiter that is also there (in vip section) will cover her shift. Go there (where Rose is) and speak with waiter about Michelle shift. Willy will tell him about Jenna platinum service. He will be more then happy to accept to help willy with that. Go back to where Jenna is and speak with her about Platinum service. After 3some hint will say to go to cinema so do as hint say cause hints are never wrong! In cinema talk with Lady Gloria and Mrs. Maria. Watch the movie and see what heppens next. After all that speak with them again and say that you need to visit Fiona. So go to her house and short cut scene will start (this is end of this part of main story)

(unlockables)

-Many girls are added to plat room and some new scenes for some that are allready there.
- You can now call this girls to platinum room
- Dee Dee (after all things from her main story)
- Amelie (after you had solo sex with her and bought her all clothings)
- Danielle (after MMF 3some and all clothings)
- Monique (after you finished MMF 3some and her main story) + FFM 3some with Mia/Claudia depening on path you play
- Erica (after her main story and all clothings) She also have FFM 3some with Dee Dee
- Maya (after MMMF 4some and her main story parts)
- Gabrielle now has MMF 3some with Daaisy bf (so daisy need to be in plat room)
- Leonora/Stella have MMF after you call maya and pierre to plat room

- Brianna (bj contest manager from bronze room) has new cum in pussy animation)

(new feature)

- When you press and hold B on your keyboard it will show all exits from current scene but also all items that are important for side story quests or main story on scene. This will not show collections (such as dolls, photos and similar) This feature is now added through whole game so it may help you with gameplay.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Love what you're doing with this game, I don't see anyone on this platform with that kinda approach! Besides the adult scenes, it makes you appreciate playing the game by itself (finding and collecting dolls, photos, magazines,..) There are some things I don't like (mainly due to personal preferences), but the pros far outweighs the cons!

Reactions: depechedNode

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
This is a great game, definitely worth a download. I could even see myself paying for the completed thing; not much of a patreon guy.

That said, I wish the bug with the mouse not reacting when you are clicking through dialogue could be fixed. The only way I found to power through it is with an autoclicker Autohotkey macro, and I miss about 80% of the dialogue that way. Nothing happens when I click, sometimes something happens when I repeatedly double-click.

This is on a clean Windows 10 install, I reinstalled just last week and every other game, including AAA titles, work as they should; the mouse is fine. It's just in this game that I can't click through dialogue, which is basically a game breaker.

Belfaborac

Jul 7, 2019
First and foremost: love the game!!

And then: I've downloaded and copied the saves to the correct directory, but only two saves show up. One marked "24.06.2020 0.19h" and the other "25.06.2020 15.57h".

Shouldn't the rest show up as well?

Reactions: CptComa

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
havent played yet, maybe someone could tell what kind of incest is in this game?
look at the previous page

For slow text and/or unresponsive mouse clicking issues:

Try restarting the game or running it as an administrator.

For other questions, issues check the
on first page.

Last edited:
Reactions: Furnox
Sep 2, 2020
I also read that the savegame object data should be in xml format but i couldnt read the savegamefile.

I dont know if the savegame format has changed in general or if it is just encrypted.
If it is just encrypted you may look for a way to save unencryopted and can then edit the xml file directly and add change fields for a new version of the game by hand that would probably still way fast than playing through the whole thing.
look at the previous page

For slow text and/or unresponsive mouse clicking issues:

Try restarting the game or running it as an administrator.

For other questions, issues check the
on first page.
i could reproduce the mouse and fps lag with changing from window to full screen if i remember right.
So they either have to fix the engine or he should force the game to restart after changing that.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
i could reproduce the mouse and fps lag with changing from window to full screen if i remember right.
So they either have to fix the engine or he should force the game to restart after changing that.
If I know Nenad after all these years, then I'm sure for one thing, he's probably working his ass off to solve this and other issues. And if it's an engine issue like this one, he's either in contact with VIS devs for possible solutions and/or getting ready to update the game engine to newer VIS version.

But for now only known solutions for this issue is those two methods AFAIK.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes