ashidami

May 14, 2018
Is anyone else not able to see the sweet memory of diane when she sleeps when shes with mom at the garden. its just a bed with sounds for me and the position choices.

ms83

Jan 10, 2020
Played this a few months ago and really enjoyed the game until i got stuck in the hospital due to a bug. Does anyone know if this is fixed? Don´t want to spend half a day to download and install this for nothing :D

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Is anyone else not able to see the sweet memory of diane when she sleeps when shes with mom at the garden. its just a bed with sounds for me and the position choices.
This is actual bug that I did not know about. Please in future, report things like this (that you think may be bug) in my discord bug-report channel. And won't ask if you are patreon or where did you get game and stuff like that. I appreciate any help with making my game better :)

trigunxkeal

Jun 5, 2018
Look i'm still at the beginning of but does MC dick get bigger at some point in the game? it looks like he's not inserting anything, haha anyway i'm loving this game so far

Aug 28, 2017
Worst game ending ever! What the hell was that? I thought I was watching a space documentary.
Even just "Congratulations!" would have been better...

upap

Aug 29, 2018
too many DLL errors when starting the game... if the dev wont bother to tell us about the additional DLLs we need...i wont bother to google

• Angry
Reactions: IXL

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
too many DLL errors when starting the game... if the dev wont bother to tell us about the additional DLLs we need...i wont bother to google
It's on my patreon page... Asking for info here directly from me seems a bit off don't you think but here you go copied from my patreon page :)
Minimum System Requirements
Windows
Windows XP+
Duo Core @ 1.8Ghz+ (approx)
2GB+ RAM
Visual Studio 2012 - 32 bit Runtime
Non-Dedicated (shared) video card with at least 512MB Shared VRAM & openGL 2.0 support
20GB free disk space

Mac
Mac OS 10.7+ (Lion)
Recommended System Requirements
Windows
Windows 7+
Duo Core @ 2Ghz+
4GB+ RAM
Visual Studio 2012 - 32 Bit Runtime
Dedicated Video Card with at least 1GB VRAM & openGL 2.0 support (non-dedicated video cards starting from HD3000 onwards)
openAL compatible sound card
20GB free disk space
Mac
Mac OS 10.7+ (Lion)

Reactions: IXL

Hstrike

Apr 1, 2018
This is actual bug that I did not know about. Please in future, report things like this (that you think may be bug) in my discord bug-report channel. And won't ask if you are patreon or where did you get game and stuff like that. I appreciate any help with making my game better :)
Will the game release to steam in the full version?

Hazarrd

Mar 22, 2019
Can someone share updater from 0.48 to 0.49? i tried searching tags but can't find it, OP also doesn't have it.

Hstrike

Apr 1, 2018
Hi, can anyone pls give me a quick description of the game. Never played that. 25G for dwnld is pretty scary. How much content, incest content ... no pregnancy (for this big game)? Many thx guys. Sry for my engrish.
You can choose the incest path and the normal path, This game have good amout of incest

Reactions: temporaryuser

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
It's on my patreon page... Asking for info here directly from me seems a bit off don't you think but here you go copied from my patreon page :)
Minimum System Requirements
Windows
Windows XP+
Duo Core @ 1.8Ghz+ (approx)
2GB+ RAM
Visual Studio 2012 - 32 bit Runtime
Non-Dedicated (shared) video card with at least 512MB Shared VRAM & openGL 2.0 support
20GB free disk space

Mac
Mac OS 10.7+ (Lion)
Recommended System Requirements
Windows
Windows 7+
Duo Core @ 2Ghz+
4GB+ RAM
Visual Studio 2012 - 32 Bit Runtime
Dedicated Video Card with at least 1GB VRAM & openGL 2.0 support (non-dedicated video cards starting from HD3000 onwards)
openAL compatible sound card
20GB free disk space
Mac
Mac OS 10.7+ (Lion)
Nenad A., my potato PC fulfill the requeriments (not for much, but does), but the Platinum Room animations almost freezes the game and everything. Nobody else reported that issue?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Nenad A., my potato PC fulfill the requeriments (not for much, but does), but the Platinum Room animations almost freezes the game and everything. Nobody else reported that issue?
None of patreons have really super bad issues there some do have that room loads a bit slower tho... I can think of some solution for this for people with slower pc but I am not sure how I will do that. Maybe non animated scene or similar... I will try and think of something for sure :)

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
None of patreons have really super bad issues there some do have that room loads a bit slower tho... I can think of some solution for this for people with slower pc but I am not sure how I will do that. Maybe non animated scene or similar... I will try and think of something for sure :)
You're the best. The full animated scene certanly is gorgeous, but being unable to play on it is heartbreaking. As you said, maybe an non animated alternative could be the easiest solution.

Edgame

Jan 5, 2019
For some reason i can't update .. Downloaded 0.51 from torrent and separately the updater ... when i run the updater (even as administrator ) first it unloads then fails the checksum because none of the upacked files can be found .... no idea what to do...

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes