Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Hey guys. So, I downloaded the 7 parts, but when I unzip part 1, it just finishes and doesn't ask for part 2. Any advice? Thanks in advance.
Put ALL 7 parts in ONE directory. Then open part 1, extract content of the archive, all other parts of the archive will be unpacked automatally. You need just to wait for the end of the unpacking process.

Last edited:

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
End of february - beginning of march of 2021, I guess. Previous update was in the end of october. But honestly, I think that later there'll be some bugfix edition(s).
so I'm gonna try it in these days :p how have I to apply last update? just install it in the same folder of the game? thank u :)

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Hey guys. So, I downloaded the 7 parts, but when I unzip part 1, it just finishes and doesn't ask for part 2. Any advice? Thanks in advance.
Other parts are unzipped automatically if you did this properly (I recommend winrar or 7-zip). Never try to unzip other parts manually that would break game and make random glitches in game. Unzipping part one only is proper way to do this.

Reactions: houssam6810

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
You're the best. The full animated scene certanly is gorgeous, but being unable to play on it is heartbreaking. As you said, maybe an non animated alternative could be the easiest solution.
I just want to mention that I found solution for plat room. I added button that may turn off all animations there. It actually just load frame 1 (still picture of girl) so we can still see them but they are not animated. I tested it on my potato laptop and this way it loads platinum room instantly and with animations it takes like 4-5 seconds so my guess this will help you and players who have similar issue. Memory also goes way down when animations are off. It may still make a small lag spike on entering room cause of so many scripts working in that scene but that is something that I can't turn off. So anyway let's hope this will work :)

Reactions: GaboCAP

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
so I'm gonna try it in these days :p how have I to apply last update? just install it in the same folder of the game? thank u :)
Put the update file into the game directory. Start the update as administrator, folllow istructions during process of the update. NOTA BENE: you will be able to update from v.052 to v.053, but not from v. 0.48 to v.053, for example.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I just want to mention that I found solution for plat room. I added button that may turn off all animations there. It actually just load frame 1 (still picture of girl) so we can still see them but they are not animated. I tested it on my potato laptop and this way it loads platinum room instantly and with animations it takes like 4-5 seconds so my guess this will help you and players who have similar issue. Memory also goes way down when animations are off. It may still make a small lag spike on entering room cause of so many scripts working in that scene but that is something that I can't turn off. So anyway let's hope this will work :)
As I said, the best.

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
Put the update file into the game directory. Start the update as administrator, folllow istructions during process of the update. NOTA BENE: you will be able to update from v.052 to v.053, but not from v. 0.48 to v.053, for example.
I downloaded entire game ( 25gb) and I don't find a game directory :/

ANTO12

May 4, 2019
Bonjour
impossible de jouer ..parait-il probleme de dll ouvert

alors que avant la mise à jour 50 aucun souccis ..
et cela vient pas de mon ordinateur meme probleme sur une autre voiture j ai teste sur un deuxieme
quelqu 'un saurait-il comment faire ..merci..

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes