ANTO12

May 4, 2019
si quelqu'un aurait un lien pour le jeux pret a jouer ...je sait plus quoi faire.. cela fait 2 ans que avait aucun souccis..des que ... j ai reinstalle 3 fois toujours le meme problemme ..ne trouve pas le dll .. et quand je fait mise a jour 50/51 ou 51/52 que du failed apparait ...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Bonjour
impossible de jouer ..parait-il probleme de dll ouvert

alors que avant la mise à jour 50 aucun souccis ..
et cela vient pas de mon ordinateur meme probleme sur une autre voiture j ai teste sur un deuxieme
quelqu 'un saurait-il comment faire ..merci..
si quelqu'un aurait un lien pour le jeux pret a jouer ...je sait plus quoi faire.. cela fait 2 ans que avait aucun souccis..des que ... j ai reinstalle 3 fois toujours le meme problemme ..ne trouve pas le dll .. et quand je fait mise a jour 50/51 ou 51/52 que du failed apparait ...
No Smoking and No speaking French : Wellthatsucks

Sanjab

May 4, 2020
Due to my problem installing the update does anyone have a torrent link for v0.52's full version or any link for it?

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
I patched as u said guys but at the end of the process I have prompt screen and said "failed to check" ecc...continue? if I write both yes or no when I start the game I see 0.50 version in the main menu :/

can u show me please what your game folder contain? thank u

I got this

Checking integrity of original directory (this may take a while)
C:\Users\Peppe\AppData\Local\Temp\is-AO9RO.tmp\bin\sha256sum.exe: .\Adventures Of Willy D 0.50.exe: No such file or directory
C:\Users\Peppe\AppData\Local\Temp\is-AO9RO.tmp\bin\sha256sum.exe: .\Adventures Of Willy D 0.50.vis: No such file or directory
.\Adventures Of Willy D 0.50.exe: FAILED open or read
.\Adventures Of Willy D 0.50.vis: FAILED open or read
.\character\Character.vc101: FAILED
.\character\Character.vc187: FAILED
.\character\Character.vc204: FAILED
C:\Users\Peppe\AppData\Local\Temp\is-AO9RO.tmp\bin\sha256sum.exe: .\scene\Scene.vs000: No such file or directory
.\report.txt: FAILED
C:\Users\Peppe\AppData\Local\Temp\is-AO9RO.tmp\bin\sha256sum.exe: .\scene\Scene.vs001: No such file or directory
.\scene\Scene.vs000: FAILED open or read
C:\Users\Peppe\AppData\Local\Temp\is-AO9RO.tmp\bin\sha256sum.exe: .\scene\Scene.vs002: No such file or directory
.\scene\Scene.vs001: FAILED open or read
C:\Users\Peppe\AppData\Local\Temp\is-AO9RO.tmp\bin\sha256sum.exe: .\scene\Scene.vs003: No such file or directory
.\scene\Scene.vs002: FAILED open or read
C:\Users\Peppe\AppData\Local\Temp\is-AO9RO.tmp\bin\sha256sum.exe: .\scene\Scene.vs005: No such file or directory
.\scene\Scene.vs003: FAILED open or read
C:\Users\Peppe\AppData\Local\Temp\is-AO9RO.tmp\bin\sha256sum.exe: .\scene\Scene.vs006: No such file or directory
.\scene\Scene.vs005: FAILED open or read
C:\Users\Peppe\AppData\Local\Temp\is-AO9RO.tmp\bin\sha256sum.exe: .\scene\Scene.vs007: No such file or directory
.\scene\Scene.vs006: FAILED open or read
C:\Users\Peppe\AppData\Local\Temp\is-AO9RO.tmp\bin\sha256sum.exe: .\scene\Scene.vs008: No such file or directory
.\scene\Scene.vs007: FAILED open or read

ecc...

and this at the end

Checksum failed!
- are you trying to patch right version of game?
- arent the files corrupted?
- are you sure you are running patch from location of game executable?

Would you like to continue patching process on YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY?
Are you sure what are you doing?
This can really mess things up! Anything other than yes will end up patching.
Continue (yes/no):

ty guys

Last edited:

STet

Apr 17, 2020
I patched as u said guys but at the end of the process I have prompt screen and said "failed to check" ecc...continue? if I write both yes or no when I start the game I see 0.50 version in the main menu :/

can u show me please what your game folder contain? thank u
The 0.50 version in the menu is normal, this is a bug of version 0.51. If the .vis and .exe files look like "Adventures Of Willy D 0.51.vis" and "Adventures Of Willy D 0.51.exe" in the game folder with version 0.51, this is correct. Before you update 0.51 to 0.52, try running and playing 0.51 to make sure it works.

Буфер обмена-1.jpg

Last edited:

JeberMeister

Sep 4, 2019
is it normal for the game to be kinda clunky ? specially in dialog when u left click sometimes it takes 5-20 seconds before the next sentence is shown ?!?
did a bit of search and i dont have any double clicking issues or so, just seems a bit frustrating to constantly have to wait to progress dialog when its in his laggy state alot of times (also tryed running as admin and still does it)

so is this quite normal ?

STet

Apr 17, 2020
is it normal for the game to be kinda clunky ? specially in dialog when u left click sometimes it takes 5-20 seconds before the next sentence is shown ?!?
did a bit of search and i dont have any double clicking issues or so, just seems a bit frustrating to constantly have to wait to progress dialog when its in his laggy state alot of times (also tryed running as admin and still does it)

I myself faced this problem several times. Restarting the game is usually sufficient to fix this problem.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019

Save and snd restart the game (or you can as well restart your PC). Run the game as administrator.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes