Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
is there something wrong with my laptop ?

i got checksum error when i try to unzip the files
I am guessing you are referring to the update file.
When you unzipped 0.51 it created a directory adventures of willy D 0.51 and then it created a second one inside of it with the same name. It is wanting to point to that directory. Be prepared for a long wait even when you point to the right location.
Dumbest update system I ever saw seriously.

mars9

Aug 15, 2019
I am guessing you are referring to the update file.
When you unzipped 0.51 it created a directory adventures of willy D 0.51 and then it created a second one inside of it with the same name. It is wanting to point to that directory. Be prepared for a long wait even when you point to the right location.
Dumbest update system I ever saw seriously.
thank you

Reactions: Loganfin

Stardust435

May 21, 2018
No idea didn't do that for me. Just sat there till I quit it.
He needs to come up with a different updater. I'm assuming that is what you are talking about.
No, its my first time playing this game. After extracting 7 parts i got 1 zip and after extracting that adventures of willy d 0.51 folder. This folder has another adventures of willy d 0.51 folder, characters, savegames and scene folder. Aside from these folders there is adventures of willy d 0.51 exe and adventures of willy d 0.51 vis file. When i open this exe it gives me bunch of dll errors. So i opened the other adventures of willy d 0.51 folder in this folder and it also had characters, scene folder and movies, interface folder and all the dll files. When i open adventures of willy d 0.51.exe in this folder. It starts the game a white loading text comes up for few seconds and after that only black screen with cursor stays. The screen stays black with only cursor showing and it just stays like that. Please help me!!!!!

SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
Only started playing recently, man, this is a fun game!

I am stuck on Sophie, I did ask Rose about her, did the Blackmailing Mary and screwed her, but somehow I cannot talk to Sophie about Mary, and this means Skye's house will not unlock to continue. there, anyone have a hint?

TnTTnT

Oct 1, 2017
I've wrote in discord dev's channel to report this possible bug and it seems not saves error according the answer.
Thanks very much for your follow up of the issue.
Good to know that it is the game bug and Nened already aware of it.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Only started playing recently, man, this is a fun game!

I am stuck on Sophie, I did ask Rose about her, did the Blackmailing Mary and screwed her, but somehow I cannot talk to Sophie about Mary, and this means Skye's house will not unlock to continue. there, anyone have a hint?
Try to talk to Sophie at the entrance to to office (where Carlos hanging around).If you did blackmail and then made love to Mary, then there isn't any problems with Sophie.

divx18

Oct 31, 2019
how to get savegames working on version 0.52 i downloaded them here put the in saves folder but i cant see the in the game

STet

Apr 17, 2020
how to get savegames working on version 0.52 i downloaded them here put the in saves folder but i cant see the in the game
In order to start the game from the desired place, you need to select a chapter in the "autosaves" folder in the game menu.

SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
Try to talk to Sophie at the entrance to to office (where Carlos hanging around).If you did blackmail and then made love to Mary, then there isn't any problems with Sophie.
Thanks, I tried to talk to her there but there is no option to talk to her about Mary, so Sophie never goes to Mary and that screws up a lot of follow up quests.

Super242

Mar 20, 2020
i run into an issue of an error when extracting certain parts. is that just due to the file needing the next part to be complete or something else??

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
i run into an issue of an error when extracting certain parts. is that just due to the file needing the next part to be complete or something else??
All of the parts must be downloaded into the same folder, then extract ONLY part 1, the other parts will then be extracted automatically.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes