mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Savegames 0.52
Original, .exe:
Mega
Folder:
Mega
WTF? I've never seen such a thing. Clicking the savegames exe i get the message "This app can't run on your PC" Is this really the original? coz i never had any problems with the savefiles by previous versions. Does somebody have the saves in a form that can be used?

STet

Apr 17, 2020
WTF? I've never seen such a thing. Clicking the savegames exe i get the message "This app can't run on your PC" Is this really the original? coz i never had any problems with the savefiles by previous versions. Does somebody have the saves in a form that can be used?
This is indeed the ORIGINAL file. What are your problems - I don't know, many people have used it and you were the first to write about the problems. But in any case, I gave a link to the unpacked saves (second link).

Last edited:

dantes

Jul 6, 2017
I downloaded v 0.51 off of nenad's patreon site using the sinc download. i've played this game before and never had any problems, but this time it keeps crashing with a runtime error from the c++ redistributable library. the error says that the c++ program is asking for the game to close in an unusual way. this is the first time i've had this error having played the game up till this update without problem. anyone know what is causing this? thanks for any help

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Thanks for the answers about the weird update system. I played version .50 and when I tried to do the update to .51, I thought it was bizarre and worried about it harming my PC. I guess I'll try again, and then again with .52 after that....

Lopgoldlover

Jan 6, 2018
i need help on update.i download torrent link then unzip all..it says "Adventures Of Willy D 0.51".But when i start the game at bottom right cornere it says version 0.50..then tried to use update from 0.50 to 0.51..it all failed..help pls

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
i need help on update.i download torrent link then unzip all..it says "Adventures Of Willy D 0.51".But when i start the game at bottom right cornere it says version 0.50..then tried to use update from 0.50 to 0.51..it all failed..help pls
This was just a bug on the main screen where it says 0.50. If you look in the game folder you should see the file names D 0.51.exe and D 0.51.vis. Then you have the right update.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
I forget if it's come up before, but in case someone else experiences that you can't click choices and text properly and you have to click 5, 10 times before it registers - unplug any gaming controller you may have connected. Unplugging the controller restores functionality, at least for me. I have a wireless Xbox controller with a dongle. Even with the controller off, just having the dongle connected breaks the game.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes