War_lord

Jun 30, 2018
i'm getting this weird bug where as soon as i start the game, it goes into fullscreen, changes app, resizes all of my windows and minimizes itself. then whenever i go back to the game it does the same thing all over again. So i can't even make it past the starting animation, cause it keeps restarting the file play everytime it minimizes itself. I tried changing the config file, but it doesn't take. update: went into the appdata files to fix the config there, that worked.

Last edited:

EMOTICA

Nov 1, 2018
Hi, can some good souls continue to upload the animation rip please! It hasn't been updated for a long long time. Or if someone knew where I can find them do enlighten me, much appreciated. Thanks!!

Super242

Mar 20, 2020
for some reason i cant get Maya or skye to go to the Plat Room i did the story stuff for Maya and the 4some and i did the Savannah Side quest for skye but neither are giving me the dialogue

lexxxi1

Apr 22, 2019
for some reason i cant get Maya or skye to go to the Plat Room i did the story stuff for Maya and the 4some and i did the Savannah Side quest for skye but neither are giving me the dialogue
For Maya, if i remember correctly, you have to buy her a catsuit i think and maybe some lube. This opens an additional dialogue about anal sex. Then you may invite her....

kacsa

Sep 15, 2018
Hi guys, I'm having trouble picking up Sophie's portfolio at the Office. If Im clicking on it Willy just goes to the other side of the sidewalk. Can someone give me some help (v0.52) Did anyone found this issue?

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Hi guys, I'm having trouble picking up Sophie's portfolio at the Office. If Im clicking on it Willy just goes to the other side of the sidewalk. Can someone give me some help (v0.52) Did anyone found this issue?
Try "walk hack". Press "0 (zero, not O) on your keyboard, then click right button of your mouse оn the portfolio. It worked for me.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Yes it worked with that way, but its still a bug for later

Thank you
Nenad now is working on the last part of the game (v.1.0, ready 15%), but I am sure that later there will be at least one bugfix version (1.01?).
Good luck to you!

Super242

Mar 20, 2020
For Maya, if i remember correctly, you have to buy her a catsuit i think and maybe some lube. This opens an additional dialogue about anal sex. Then you may invite her....
she's not taking the catsuit but i could give her innocent, corset and body stocking

Breinex

Apr 30, 2017
Hey guys found a weird bug. Two actually. I can't open the screen with the pictures and the dolls. Can't remember the key or what I needed to do to open it. And also, the inventory doesn't seems to work at all. It opens with I, but when I click the items it doesn't do anything.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Hey guys found a weird bug. Two actually. I can't open the screen with the pictures and the dolls. Can't remember the key or what I needed to do to open it. And also, the inventory doesn't seems to work at all. It opens with I, but when I click the items it doesn't do anything.
Did you try a most simple variant - save the game, exit and then restart your PC?

Breinex

Apr 30, 2017
Yeah, I did. But the solution was to download a patch that someone left around here. It was a mistake from the download I think. I don't know but it fixed it. Thanks anyway!

Heythere6969

Oct 22, 2018
So I just started playing the compressed version, and i can't select the car key in the inventory right at the beginning. Everytime i click it, willy just walks over to where I clicked. Bug? Or am i missing something?

Edit: My blind ass just saw the bugfix.

Last edited:

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
I finished the game! But, i still have Corrected Movie Part 2 and 3 can i still use them? In Hillwood i can't use them with the big fat titted whore in Nenads Studio. Help! Game said after i completed current state of game to find and collect all left scenes and stuff.

Tebcsex

Jan 17, 2021
Hi Everyone! I have a big problem :(.
"You can now ask Dolores (gold doll room) to fuck her harder. She won't do it so willy will go to a quest to unlock this as well. Ask lulu for advice, willy will say he will ask his mother-in-law, she will mention models, only model you know is Claudia... she will send you to her mom Monique... after those talks go back to gold room and talk Dolores into hard sex anal and BJ. Enjoy."

Claudia have already been in the doll house, so I CAN'T speak her about Dolores.... What can I do?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes