Enot1964

May 20, 2019
i download from torrent and when i open it said openal.dll was missing.any help?
That's strange. Here my directory o Willy.D:
Безымянный.png
It's downloaded from torrent. Try to re-check your download (force re-check in your torrent client program).

Last edited:

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
I dunno why, i don't know if it's a problem with the cruched version, but when the nun statue appears in the silver door, the game becomes slow and unplayable.

If it's the problem with the crunched version, could someone fix it? Please.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Latest update crashes when Willy tries to go to Lady Gloria's Villa, anyone having same problem?
I think the problem is that you were using the save files from the old version of the game and not from v1.0.0. Everyone who does this has similar problems.
OP.jpg

Last edited:

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Sorry I can`t help you, didn't get tracking of all findings and could never get some of them without the priceless help from STet , but allow me a question, do you remeber if founded all Julia pictures in mom's place? 6 of them are driving me crazy.

Edit: and right after write this, found them hidden in the back of one armchair. Colourblinded have hard time in games.
Try Auntie house

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
though i am still not sure if i will be playing it. i gave it couple of tries (covered 0.1-0.3 parts)

it has some pluses like no overused locations and no rocketsize dick; ingame hints are also appreciated (irregardless of the .txt existence)

but i feel like the game is not so compatible with my qol preferences.
ideally id want some "renpified" version [ to skip text quickly (without spamming LMB) and to have common UI without moving mc here and there ]

and from what i saw on 'photos' screenshot - there are about 7 ok-looking gials (but nothing eyecandish), and all other faces are kinda below average (or worse than that. not sure if it is their best anface images ...or is it me being picky lately);
bodies i saw (in op post pics)looks fine though (no weird trianglish butts being spotted)

ratings looks good enough.
so, why do ppl like that game? is there something unique, like plot/story(humor?) ...or is it about toying with sexpositions ...or comparatively more open-wordish environment?

STet

Apr 17, 2020
though i am still not sure if i will be playing it. i gave it couple of tries (covered 0.1-0.3 parts)

it has some pluses like no overused locations and no rocketsize dick; ingame hints are also appreciated (irregardless of the .txt existence)

but i feel like the game is not so compatible with my qol preferences.
ideally id want some "renpified" version [ to skip text quickly (without spamming LMB) and to have common UI without moving mc here and there ]

and from what i saw on 'photos' screenshot - there are about 7 ok-looking gials (but nothing eyecandish), and all other faces are kinda below average (or worse than that. not sure if it is their best anface images ...or is it me being picky lately);
bodies i saw (in op post pics)looks fine though (no weird trianglish butts being spotted)

ratings looks good enough.
so, why do ppl like that game? is there something unique, like plot/story(humor?) ...or is it about toying with sexpositions ...or comparatively more open-wordish environment?
I can only talk about my attitude to the game - I like it. Why other people like the game or not, I'm not particularly interested. Of all of the above, you have a little bit of everything - humor, high-quality animations, maybe the plot (suits me). Whether you know or not, the game takes place over the course of one day.

Reactions: Enot1964

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Wtf.. Miss skye sucks your dick without any seduction? Is this explained properly or is the whole game just getting laid with zero challenge, zero seduction, zero explanation? The game has to explain why she would just randomly suck your dick. I'm sure it's explained later.

Wlly: "Hi."
Girl: "Let's have sex."
Willy: "Okay."

Is that the whole game?

Ugh, I'm gonna force myself to keep playing.

What's worse is I have to alt tab constantly to check the walkthrough, because the hint system doesn't tell you anything useful.

I wonder if there's a program that can overlay text over a fullscreen game. I'm so tired of having to alt tab constantly out of all these fucking games to check the damn walkthrough. Holy fucking shit it's annoying. I need a second damn monitor. I used to have one but it broke.

WTF, Rose literal asks you out? SERIOUSLY? haha.

... A fuse? wtf.... wtf is this...

Oh Mrs. Maria. The game finally got interesting! Her model looks pretty good.

1619169569937.png

WHAT? really? heheeh

So far the women are all too easy. Way too easy in a manner that's so unrealistic it's a turn off.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: geamoiri

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I dunno why, i don't know if it's a problem with the cruched version, but when the nun statue appears in the silver door, the game becomes slow and unplayable.

If it's the problem with the crunched version, could someone fix it? Please.
If u'll provide save just right before problem place I can try to check it. Other way is to use devs autosaves to skip this moment of the game.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
So far the women are all too easy. Way too easy in a manner that's so unrealistic it's a turn off.
It is very gratifying to see that, overcoming yourself, you continue to play this game. But you are a little confused, this is not Youtube, and the live broadcast of your gameplay in writing in this thread is not very appropriate. The passage of each of the paths takes 12+ hours, you are at the very beginning, and your post has bloated to almost a page. Stop it, take pity on the readers of this thread. :cry:

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes