STet

Apr 17, 2020
Willy ever find out about how gabriela raped him?
How u have this scenes ? were i can find?
Claudia have cheat on Neal with willy? or with someone?
Listen, I am happy to help people overcome difficulties in the game and answer questions. But when I looked at the last page of the forum, I had a question for you - do you want to try playing the game yourself? Or read Walkthrough as a last resort?

Reactions: NKJH and Charon XXX
Jan 3, 2020
Listen, I am happy to help people overcome difficulties in the game and answer questions. But when I looked at the last page of the forum, I had a question for you - do you want to try playing the game yourself? Or read Walkthrough as a last resort?
i'm still playing and i also don't understand english very well. There are also some things that I didn’t understand very well and I just want a more objective explanation

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
I started the game with version 1.0 and I have reached a point where I have to go to the "Villa Gloria" and every time I try to go the game crashes, I don't know why, I read above that my game may be corrupt but not I think so, I downloaded the torrent from the patreon, and I'm wondering if it's my savegame's fault...
Can somebody help me?

STet

Apr 17, 2020
I started the game with version 1.0 and I have reached a point where I have to go to the "Villa Gloria" and every time I try to go the game crashes, I don't know why, I read above that my game may be corrupt but not I think so, I downloaded the torrent from the patreon, and I'm wondering if it's my savegame's fault...
Can somebody help me?
Have you used save from 0.52?

STet

Apr 17, 2020
i'm still playing and i also don't understand english very well. There are also some things that I didn’t understand very well and I just want a more objective explanation
I've looked at your and earlier questions. There is only one advice - go through the plot, and 99.9% of your questions will disappear by themselves. If you don’t understand something (I don’t know English either), use a translator. Try to complete the story at least once on your own.

Jan 3, 2020
I've looked at your and earlier questions. There is only one advice - go through the plot, and 99.9% of your questions will disappear by themselves. If you don’t understand something (I don’t know English either), use a translator. Try to complete the story at least once on your own.
how i can "go through the plot"? completing the game or have some type of document with the answers?

STet

Apr 17, 2020
i know about this "trick", but , it only show what i need to do. Dosen't show if somebody is cheating somebodyfor example
I did not understand what you want and what you are looking for out of the blue. This is a linear game that has one fork at the beginning for "normal" and "incest", as well as many side quests. Read the dialogs carefully, if you are afraid to miss the side quests - read the walkthrough.

Last edited:

STet

Apr 17, 2020
I think I remember yes, but it was almost at the very beginning
Do you think in vain the developer warns not to do this? This is the result, and I think not the only one.
I can send you in PM my saves of the full passage 1.0.0 with a fully assembled collection (all that is available, 370+ saves). But it will take some time ...
Edit: I think you can choose the save where you crashed. ;)

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2020
I did not understand what you want and what you are looking for out of the blue. This is a linear game that has one fork at the beginning for "normal" and "incest", as well as many side quests. Read the dialogs carefully, if you are afraid to miss the side quests - read the walkthrough.
I just want the answers to the questions I asked on the previous page. can you help me?

STet

Apr 17, 2020
i looked
all over the school were are they help
Can't find Amy's underwear?
Amy Underwear.png
Amy's underwear will appear after you have oral and anal sex with her, tell her "I would like to fuck you again", go to the Bronze Room and talk to the old lady about Amy. The old lady will tell you "magic words" and when you return to Amy the bras and panties will appear in the classroom as in the screenshot.

P.S. Amy only talks about sex when she doesn't have a gray T-shirt under her jacket. Leave the class and come back in to get it done.

Last edited:
Reactions: Charon XXX

regmam

Aug 28, 2018
Hi guys I need some help pls,after downloading and extracting the game when I try to update or launch the game I get openal.dll, SDL2.dll, avcodec-56.dll, avformat-56.dll are missing errors. How to fix this ??

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes