STet

Apr 17, 2020
Ahh there is your answer... When extracting things you need additional space for temp files :) I always use my D: disk for extracting big things as I always have at least 1TB free on D: disk/partition
Yes, on reflection, I cleaned the system disk a little (from the bloated MS Office, for a while:)). As it turned out, the thought was correct. I have never encountered the need to configure the WinRAR working folder (and was there such a possibility before?), And I don’t even remember the last time I unzipped files larger than 5-10GB (before your game:D). Thanks again, without your comment I would be tormented by doubts about my actions. I will tweak WinRAR, although this will greatly slow down the decompression speed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nenad A.

ferdi3113

May 12, 2020
I also have this problem.
View attachment 1137436
My pc is 64 bit and yes i have all the libraries.
I checked all the versions up to the 1.00 release but I am getting problems with the 1.00 version.
Do you have any chance to send files of the 1.00 version that are not large in .rar format? (.exe , .dll ...etc)
Do you have any chance to send files of the 1.00 version that are not large in .rar format? (.exe , .dll ...etc) ????

Charon XXX

Jun 1, 2019
I made that for Dolls so yeah it's possible but people anyway rage about game size and that would increase size of game for at least 10 more GB :D
Nowadays, when games are still 60GB or more. ;) This game is still small. It's a professional work, so it could easily be bigger. (y) I start playing the normal route and I'm looking forward to the new toy as a child. Too bad Julia didn't get more scenes in "buttons" mode. And I don't know if I have all the scenes at Lulu, Coco & Roxy and Savannah open.

Charon XXX

Jun 1, 2019
for buttons just do the main story
So for the incomprehensible I repeat, there are only three scenes and cum as in the attached photo. Other women have multiple scenes. I wanted to point it out. I have already finished the game and I am playing the normal route. Just my wish if there were more scenes in ,, buttons ,, ;)

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Nowadays, when games are still 60GB or more. ;) This game is still small. It's a professional work, so it could easily be bigger. (y) I start playing the normal route and I'm looking forward to the new toy as a child. Too bad Julia didn't get more scenes in "buttons" mode. And I don't know if I have all the scenes at Lulu, Coco & Roxy and Savannah open.
This are meant to be part of next content update as well as many new animations for plat room. But Julia and Eve will get more "story based" content and several more buttons in next few content updates :)

Charon XXX

Jun 1, 2019
This are meant to be part of next content update as well as many new animations for plat room. But Julia and Eve will get more "story based" content and several more buttons in next few content updates :)
Thank you very much master, you made me happy again. (y) :giggle:

Jan 3, 2020
How u have this scenes ? were i can find?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes