STet

Apr 17, 2020
So I finished the incest route. The game is going great. Installation from Patreon, for $ 10 great. I played according to the instructions (Walkthrough), which, however, is according to the versions and does not fit very well. I can do things with certain characters earlier than in the instructions. A few small mistakes can be found, nothing serious. Beware at the beginning of the game (in the bedroom of Willy's apartment), when it may freeze before the intro starts. Let him run. Even though I've been trying to search everywhere for hours, I still can't find a few things. Or they are not available. I will add photos with a description. ;)
1. AOP 20 - the same problem, the teleportation cheat does not help, because the magazine is not allocated as an "object". There is a solution - to play using Savegame for v1.0.0. When you start chapter 0.52, the magazine will already be in the collection (Nenad is Demiurge, he can do anything!:)).
Edit: Yes, now I know for sure that if you play the game v1.0.0 on your own from the beginning, this magazine will not be available for the collection.
2. Monique Stocking's - you can get it by repeating the first lesson with her.
3. Fiona Bronze - in "Fiona's Father's House" click on the window as shown in the screenshot.
Fiona Bronze.png
4. Selina Silver - Appears on the balcony after you bring her "Hand Cream"
Selina Silver.png
I think nothing else can be found, the rest is bugged.

P.S. When passing the game on "normal" everything is exactly the same, only Amanda's photos are displayed all 48, without bugs, unlike Violette's photos.

Last edited:
Reactions: Charon XXX

Charon XXX

Jun 1, 2019
1. AOP 20 - the same problem, the teleportation cheat does not help, because the journal is not allocated as an object. There is a solution - to play using Savegame for v1.0.0. When you start chapter 0.52, the magazine will already be in the collection (Nenad is Demiurge, he can do anything!;)).
2. Monique Stocking's - you can get it by repeating the first lesson with her.
3. Fiona Bronze - in "Fiona's Father's House" click on the window as shown in the screenshot.
View attachment 1136238
4. Selina Silver - Appears on the balcony after you bring her "Hand Cream"
View attachment 1136240
I think nothing else can be found, the rest is bugged.

P.S. When passing the game on "normal" everything is exactly the same, only Amanda's photos are displayed all 48, without bugs, unlike Violette's photos.
Somehow I missed it. How do I get "Hand Cream"?

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Somehow I missed it. How do I get "Hand Cream"?
At the first meeting with Selina, she says that she needs a cream to use the crystal ball. Hand Сream can be taken from Maria, there is a line in the dialogue. I don't know if this is possible with your progress through the game.

P.S. Here is my save file ("incest" path, Willy near Selina, never spoke). Ask Selina "Can you read my future?" and see carefully what she says. After that, when you visit Maria, in a conversation with her there will be a dialogue line "Do you have some hand cream?".

Last edited:

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
At the first meeting with Selina, she says that she needs a cream to use the crystal ball. Hand Сream can be taken from Maria, there is a line in the dialogue. I don't know if this is possible with your progress through the game.

P.S. Here is my save file ("incest" path, Willy near Selina, never spoke). Ask Selina "Can you read my future?" and see carefully what she says. After that, when you visit Maria, in a conversation with her there will be a dialogue line "Do you have some hand cream?".
If you miss talking to Maria about cream in her bedroom and she goes away, it should be in her bathroom later (on the sink under mirror that does not reflect player :D

STet

Apr 17, 2020
If you miss talking to Maria about cream in her bedroom and she goes away, it should be in her bathroom later (on the sink under mirror that does not reflect player :D
Thanks I'll know. I played many times going through the game from the beginning, but never once missed the opportunity to take the cream when talking to Maria.
Nenad, what about the AOP 20? I have crooked hands, or is it a bug and you know about it?

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
So I finished the incest route. The game is going great. Installation from Patreon, for $ 10 great. I played according to the instructions (Walkthrough), which, however, is according to the versions and does not fit very well. I can do things with certain characters earlier than in the instructions. A few small mistakes can be found, nothing serious. Beware at the beginning of the game (in the bedroom of Willy's apartment), when it may freeze before the intro starts. Let him run. Even though I've been trying to search everywhere for hours, I still can't find a few things. Or they are not available. I will add photos with a description. ;)
Sorry I can`t help you, didn't get tracking of all findings and could never get some of them without the priceless help from STet , but allow me a question, do you remeber if founded all Julia pictures in mom's place? 6 of them are driving me crazy.

Edit: and right after write this, found them hidden in the back of one armchair. Colourblinded have hard time in games.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Sorry I can`t help you, didn't get tracking of all findings and could never get some of them without the priceless help from STet , but allow me a question, do you remeber if founded all Julia pictures in mom's place? 6 of them are driving me crazy.

Edit: and right after write this, found them hidden in the back of one armchair. Colourblinded have hard time in games.
Look VERY CAREFULLY in the living room near the armchair .

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'm surprised we never got to mess with the girl in Rose's Bar. She been in the game as long as Rose.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
I'm surprised we never got to mess with the girl in Rose's Bar. She been in the game as long as Rose.
I think everything is still ahead - since there are dolls, there will be sex. Nenad promised to continue making new content. The main story is over, but the game is not.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I think everything is still ahead - since there are dolls, there will be sex. Nenad promised to continue making new content. The main story is over, but the game is not.
Oh I know I'm surprised she one of the few you couldn't fuck yet. Especially since she be flashing accidently. lol

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Oh I know I'm surprised she one of the few you couldn't fuck yet. Especially since she be flashing accidently. lol
Yes, Nenad made a good joke on us. Having found Stranger Bronze and Stranger Silver dolls at the beginning of the game, I went to the Rose Bar throughout the game and tried to drive up to this girl ...:LOL:

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
I'm getting an error when I'm opening the 0.5.1 part 1 and part 2 and 3. Any ideas on how to solve this. Part 1-7 seem to be the same size. Are those really different games?

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Parts 1-7 is a multivolume archive. File exchangers support downloading no more than 3-4GB (the game is about 26GB), so you have to create such an archive. All 7 parts are needed for the game.

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
Parts 1-7 is a multivolume archive. File exchangers support downloading no more than 3-4GB (the game is about 26GB), so you have to create such an archive. All 7 parts are needed for the game.
ok thx. But I can't open the zip file inside the rar file. I get an error. Waht to do?

STet

Apr 17, 2020
ok thx. But I can't open the zip file inside the rar file. I get an error. Waht to do?
What are you talking about? Are you talking about the compressed version?
I downloaded the original v0.52 from Patreon and updated it to v1.0.0. The download took 20-25 minutes (took the torrent). There are no Zip archives inside RAR, although it was possible to unpack without errors only on the third attempt.

Last edited:

ferdi3113

May 12, 2020
It shows this after I unpacked the 1.0 updater and placed it in the folder where .vis. exe files are present what do i do pls somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also have this problem.
View attachment 1137436
My pc is 64 bit and yes i have all the libraries.
I checked all the versions up to the 1.00 release but I am getting problems with the 1.00 version.
Do you have any chance to send files of the 1.00 version that are not large in .rar format? (.exe , .dll ...etc)

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Forgot to write about golden dolls.
Melanie Gold is a doll gift after you spend over 5000$ (min 5010$) on sex with Melanie.
Gloria Gold - Appears after having sex with her for the first time at "Lady Gloria's Garden" at "Gloria's Villa".
Gloria Gold.png

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes