STet

Apr 17, 2020
I really don't know who can not read here.. or maybe you can not see images..
I told you 3 times already that RUNNING the file gives an ERROR, that says:

"This app can't run on your PC".

And the only option is CLOSE. This happens no matter in which folder i try to run it. It is as if the file is for Mac not for Windows.
You keep telling me what i already know how to do IF THE FILE RUNS! BUT IT DOESN'T RUN! Can you finally understand that IT DOESN'T RUN!? I can not "install it" if i click on it and get the error that "this file can't run on my computer", while everything else does run!

That's why i need the unpacked folder because the .exe file DOES NOT RUN!

And now i can not even get that unpacked folder... Did you look at it recently? What reason can it be that the download of the UNPACKED version stops by 97-98%? Try to download the unpacked folder and see yourself.

I don't even know of a virus or something like that which could make an exe file not run on a windows system.. But IT DOES NOT RUN! And the folder DOES NOT DOWNLOAD!
I reloaded Savegame, made a folder packed with 7Zip . But the point in saving, if, apparently, the game itself does not work for you?

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I reloaded Savegame, made a folder packed with 7Zip. But the point in saving, if, apparently, the game itself does not work for you?
When did I say that the game doesn't work? The game works ok , like everything else on my computer, except your savegame.exe file. Now where is the new file and the folder packed with 7Zip?

Reactions: farshid84b

mac2find

Sep 26, 2020
I really don't know who can not read here.. or maybe you can not see images..
I told you 3 times already that RUNNING the file gives an ERROR, that says:

"This app can't run on your PC".

And the only option is CLOSE. This happens no matter in which folder i try to run it. It is as if the file is for Mac not for Windows.
You keep telling me what i already know how to do IF THE FILE RUNS! BUT IT DOESN'T RUN! Can you finally understand that IT DOESN'T RUN!? I can not "install it" if i click on it and get the error that "this file can't run on my computer", while everything else does run!

That's why i need the unpacked folder because the .exe file DOES NOT RUN!

And now i can not even get that unpacked folder... Did you look at it recently? What reason can it be that the download of the UNPACKED version stops by 97-98%? Try to download the unpacked folder and see yourself.

I don't even know of a virus or something like that which could make an exe file not run on a windows system.. But IT DOES NOT RUN! And the folder DOES NOT DOWNLOAD!
right .. v.52 works just fine till i do update with all new files downloaded in the right folders o/c lol . when it does update first half fine then other half fails . says they do not match can be found .had that happen before but was able to launch game and start from beginning but this time not .. just won't launch gives this

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/04/1150401_Screenshot_2021-04-07_160948.png

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
We talked about dolls before, but there is a problem with photographs. Look for Maya's photos in the office, at her house and around her, Julia's photos in Mom's Place in the living room. Victoria's counter shows this on both paths.
View attachment 1134889 View attachment 1134891
P.S. Most likely you forgot Lingerie Daisy. It appears in her apartment after sending Daisy to the Platinum Room and having sex with her there.
Thank you, I found last Maya pictures in the office, very well hidden must say. I got a bunch of Julia's in the living room, but can't see last 6. Also, no idea about those other 7 missing. The lingerie that can't found seems to be the one between Angel and Amy (I already got Daisy's), and about the magazine... no idea.
Screen Shot 04-10-21 at 08.19 PM 001.PNG Screen Shot 04-10-21 at 08.19 PM.PNG Screen Shot 04-10-21 at 08.22 PM.PNG

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Thank you, I found last Maya pictures in the office, very well hidden must say. I got a bunch of Julia's in the living room, but can't see last 6. Also, no idea about those other 7 missing. The lingerie that can't found seems to be the one between Angel and Amy (I already got Daisy's), and about the magazine... no idea.
View attachment 1135515 View attachment 1135516 View attachment 1135517
AOP 13 - in the church by the fountain, AOP 15 - treehole, look on the way from the car.

Reactions: GaboCAP

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Блять, а никто не в курсе что можно просто папку rar`ом упаковать и разбить на несколько томов????!! Ебать, умники zip архив разбить rar`ом на тома, или два архивника сожмут сильнее??? Охуеть 21 век!!!! Как, блять, сходил в магазин с пакетом из пакетов!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Ты о чём вообще? Write in English.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
View attachment 1135515 View attachment 1135516 View attachment 1135517
Missing Amy's underwear (between Angel and Danielle in your screenshot). Look for him at school.
Lingerie v1.0.0 Normal.png Amy Portfolio.png
Danielle Corset is mistakenly displayed as Amy Panties.

Last edited:
Reactions: GaboCAP

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Got it! Me and my mild OCD are REALLY grateful for your kindness.
The fountain in the church is the well near hallway entrance?
Sorry, I wrote from memory and decided that there was a fountain :)
AOP 13.png

Last edited:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
To anyone that has wondered all this months ago about the Animation Rip that's in then OP, I was the one that was updating it, and as you have seen, it hasn't been updated for a long time, I think last time it was for v0.41.

I want to clarify something, that I dunno If I did back then... this is not a "real" game rip, but an actual screenrecording (in real time), then editing and exporting each of the sex scenes I uploaded there. So, it actually takes longer time to do it, than just ripping any other games, clearly.

I stopped updating it since I basically haven't actually played the game since that version, aside from checking it from time to time to see what was new.

I also started doing that work coz I wanted to have the scenes, since they couldn't be ripped from the game. I really love the animations in this one. And later decided to share it with all of you.

Regardless, I won't be updating the folder anytime soon.

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
is there a guide to find all the dolls?
As soon as I start the game, following the guide I go through the part of version 0.11, and I want to follow the guide well, I already have the doll house chamber but I need 50 dolls to unlock the bronze door, I have 49 dolls and I don't know where else to look :/

Charon XXX

Jun 1, 2019
Takže jsem dokončil incestní cestu. Hra jde skvěle. Instalace od společnosti Patreon, za 10 $ skvělé. Hrál jsem podle pokynů (Návod), který je však podle verzí a moc se nehodí. S určitými postavami mohu dělat věci dříve než v pokynech. Naleznete několik drobných chyb, nic vážného. Dejte si pozor na začátku hry (v ložnici Willyho bytu), kdy může zamrznout před začátkem intro. Nechte ho běžet. I když se celé hodiny snažím hledat všude, stále nemůžu najít pár věcí. Nebo nejsou k dispozici. Přidám fotky s popisem.;)

Last edited:

lolo010

Feb 11, 2018
bonjour la mise 52 à 1.0.0 ne fonctionne pas quand je l installe il me marque échec d'ouverture ou de lecture

pier7

Jul 16, 2017
Hi, I am trying to open the game (just downloaded without any previous installation) and there is no way to get it to work.
When I run it the text "Loading..." appears but then the whole screen is black only with the mouse icon (which I can move without problem), but everything is black and I can't do anything.

Does anyone know how to fix it?
Thanks in advance!

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes