Amor et crux

Mar 11, 2018
I successfully updated to 1.0 version but when i click an item the game freezes and starting a new game does not help. The previous versions worked fine. Any ideas what causing this.

mike_campbell

Mar 3, 2019
The updaters don't work.
I've only ever run updaters since I first downloaded the software when it was 0.39. They have never, not once, failed. I've never had to go back to full download. And I'm as thick as pigshit. I run them, they work.

I'm not doubting your experience but it needs to be counterbalanced by the fact that for many of us this isn't a problem.

TBF, since V0.41 I've been updating from the Patreon site but I can't see that as a likely cause; I'm sure the versions are the same.

BLitzz55521

Mar 18, 2019
Is there a link for a torrent of the full 1.0 version? I've tried updating from .51 to .52 and from there to 1.0 but surprise surprise, the updaters are broken af, and won't do shit except brake the game. I mean how hard is it to release a full version download ffs? You'd think it'd be easier than messing around with these bullshit broken updaters with every release. :O
copy the updater on to the game folder then it will update easy

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Glad to see the game is finished, and i hope you got everything you wanted out of it.

Remember to take a break before your next project, this always seemed like it had a lot of effort put into it.

Rifntow

May 5, 2018
Is there a list of woman that can go in platinum room? I have 16 there but Syn is still not interested.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Is there a list of woman that can go in platinum room? I have 16 there but Syn is still not interested.
Violette/Amanda
Leonora/Stella
Giovanna
Natasha
Daisy+Rick
Skye
Melissa/Emanuelle
Neal+Claudia+Mia
Elvira
Gabriella
Amelie
Danielle
Maya
Dee Dee
Erica
Monique

Rifntow

May 5, 2018
Violette/Amanda
Leonora/Stella
Giovanna
Natasha
Daisy+Rick
Skye
Melissa/Emanuelle
Neal+Claudia+Mia
Elvira
Gabriella
Amelie
Danielle
Maya
Dee Dee
Erica
Monique
Thanks, I'm missing Maya. Not sure why I'm not getting line to ask her.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
For a game that's supposed to be complete its still very buggy. photos not appearing in the gallery, freezing when you click something at the wrong time (I clicked on the car and then clicked nenad before the screen changed and when it went to the map there was no cursor). The other error I occured was when you click on Sweet Memories with Claudia I clicked on Cum to end the scene and it got stuck in a loop.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes