STet

Apr 17, 2020
Where you found the last row of threesome's dolls?
The "threesome" doll (I think you mean "foursome" or what do you call them, "brilliant"? :)) in the lower right corner does not exist, the developer did not make it. And the other two (Gina Bronze and Lucy Silver) are buggy, and Nenad wrote about it.
Doll's v1.0.0 Incest.png

Last edited:

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Why install v0.51 and upgrade to 1.0.0 in two steps? Check out my post for a link to Patreon v0.52 and an updater. The updater works, he used it himself.
Thanks for this. I can't understand why the fuck is this game such a goddamn hassle to even download compared to 99% of other games. And half the time I actually bother with jumping through the hoops to download and install the game, the sixteen different fucking updaters only break the game and same with the dev provided saves. With every other game it's simple, new release means a straight up download of the whole full release, but in this case every goddamn release is such a pain in the ass to download that half the time I just can't be bothered.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Thanks for this. I can't understand why the fuck is this game such a goddamn hassle to even download compared to 99% of other games. And half the time I actually bother with jumping through the hoops to download and install the game, the sixteen different fucking updaters only break the game and same with the dev provided saves. With every other game it's simple, new release means a straight up download of the whole full release, but in this case every goddamn release is such a pain in the ass to download that half the time I just can't be bothered.
This is how the game engine works, there is little good in it. Nenad recently wrote that he will try to make sure that in the upcoming patches and bug fixes it is not necessary to update the game this way.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
The "threesome" doll in the lower right corner does not exist, the developer did not make it. And the other two (Gina Bronze and Lucy Silver) are buggy, and Nenad wrote about it.
Thanks for the info.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
This is how the game engine works, there is little good in it. Nenad recently wrote that he will try to make sure that in the upcoming patches and bug fixes it is not necessary to update the game this way.
I've understood that the biggest problem with the game is the frankenstein's monster of engine it's using, happy to hear the dev plans doing something about it. If this game actually is his main source of income, it should be motivation enough to fix the engine and it's issues as well as he can, since currently these releases with their updaters that work or don't work, with the typos in the updaters, and save installers that work sometimes when the stars align, just give off an impression of a shoddy mess.

trolaro

Feb 17, 2018
he remove the moms home? i cant find it
why cant find Mom/amanda at version 0.51 ?

Last edited:

STet

Apr 17, 2020
I've understood that the biggest problem with the game is the frankenstein's monster of engine it's using, happy to hear the dev plans doing something about it. If this game actually is his main source of income, it should be motivation enough to fix the engine and it's issues as well as he can, since currently these releases with their updaters that work or don't work, with the typos in the updaters, and save installers that work sometimes when the stars align, just give off an impression of a shoddy mess.
For me, the "monstrosity" of updating to a new version lies in the non-working game saves. And so, updating the game is very simple (downloaded the necessary updater and launched it) and all problems arise due to confusion on the first page of the topic. Recently I have been having problems with unpacking the WinRAR game archive, I manage to unpack without errors only 3-4 times.

senss

Sep 2, 2019
maybe a moderator should add the fact that u should run the game as admin or else its a steaming pile of shit?:unsure: i just spent 15mins trying to get out of my apartment:cry:

STet

Apr 17, 2020
maybe a moderator should add the fact that u should run the game as admin or else its a steaming pile of shit?:unsure: i just spent 15mins trying to get out of my apartment:cry:
It is usually enough to exit the game and restart it to release the brakes. This is enough for me, but the developer advises to delete the config file from the "C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\Local\Adventures of Willy Dickhard" folder. But in general, you need to get used to the fact that on Windows 10, in order to avoid problems for the first time, it is better to run any application on behalf of the administrator, since many applications create folders in "AppData".

Last edited:

Nplm2

Mar 31, 2017
How much RAM do you need to play? Game keep crashing and tells me that i'm low on memory :confused:... Or it's a bug? Never had this issue with this game... :confused:

Reactions: Enot1964
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes