Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Anyway to cheat/edit so I can walk faster in the game?
You can double click to walk a bit faster. You can right click to go to other locations directly (right click on exit, see exit by pressing and holding B button) you can even turn on teleport to object hack (not recommended as it does not work properly on characters).

Reactions: jackkane

Yopus

Dec 29, 2017
i have black screen any help?
I have the same problem in the exe of the first folder. The second (inner) folder and exe works, but works very slowly, when i take the key, or click on bed or anything the game bugs and stops working. How can i make it smoother?

Thank you in advance for ur reply

Nimrod1983

Jun 9, 2020
So I played the game from the start NON INCET PATH again didn´t save before the princess, didn´t spect the sudden ending.
Dolls 247/252
Bronze missing Gina
Silver Missing Lucy
Gold missing the one between Claudia and Brianna and Between jenna and Michelle
The 3somes missing the one between claudia and Giovanna I´m guessing Jade and Brenda
The 4somes missing the last one
Note there is a bugg every time you click Rose gold doll see picture

Porfolios missing the one between Gloria and Selina

Magazines Missing the last one of the third row

Photos acording to the game missing 8 from Kayla but the count is wrong 1290/1310 and Victoria shows 45/15

Lingerie I have no fucking clue how or where are the remaining 5 missing 62/67

In the gold Room I can´t unlock dolores scenes no dialogue with Maria when she is with Diane at Gloria´s villa
Unable to unlock Jux ice/Apo $500 guessing one of the gold dolls missing.
Erica is at the old house but also in the platinum room?

Bronze and silver dolls.png gold dolls.png bugg.png Portfolio.png magazines.png lingerie.png photos.png

Last edited:

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
im stuck at hillwood studio where maya and daisy have kissing and lesbian practice and there no more lines after those scenes that lets me move on. Any ideas?
Seriously ? This still has not been solved ?
The fuck ? I started a fresh savegame with V1.0, and have this exact bug ! AM STUCK !

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
Seriously ? This still has not been solved ?
The fuck ? I started a fresh savegame with V1.0, and have this exact bug ! AM STUCK !
damn thats hilarious, i stopped playing after that and its still not resolved after like 2 yrs

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Is there a link for a torrent of the full 1.0 version? I've tried updating from .51 to .52 and from there to 1.0 but surprise surprise, the updaters are broken af, and won't do shit except brake the game. I mean how hard is it to release a full version download ffs? You'd think it'd be easier than messing around with these bullshit broken updaters with every release. :O

• Angry
Reactions: Charon XXX

kronmar

Sep 30, 2018
Is there a link for a torrent of the full 1.0 version? I've tried updating from .51 to .52 and from there to 1.0 but surprise surprise, the updaters are broken af, and won't do shit except brake the game. I mean how hard is it to release a full version download ffs? You'd think it'd be easier than messing around with these bullshit broken updaters with every release. :O
Become a patreon or supporter to download a full version, I guess, anyway, it is not that hard to compile it together yourself, be appreciative that this game is for free.

Reactions: Charon XXX

Bassmass

Dec 21, 2018
Just finished it 250/252 (Gina Bronze and Lucy Silver) dolls and a few photos short. Says they're Julia's but can't be sure, had flashing 'new' icons on photo gallery not on character icons so not sure if it's new sets that can't be viewed. Amazing work as always and looking forward to any updates and the new game.

Reactions: GaboCAP

blazerip04

Feb 26, 2019
It shows this after I unpacked the 1.0 updater and placed it in the folder where .vis. exe files are present what do i do pls somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Just finished it 250/252 (Gina Bronze and Lucy Silver) dolls and a few photos short. Says they're Julia's but can't be sure, had flashing 'new' icons on photo gallery not on character icons so not sure if it's new sets that can't be viewed. Amazing work as always and looking forward to any updates and the new game.
Where you found the last row of threesome's dolls?

craig johnston

Oct 17, 2018
Hiya,
just downloaded all the parts, and installed as per instructions, when i try to start the game the screen flashes the word loading across the middle for an instant then just goes black with a white movable cursor arrow, nothing more? i have a standalone file with an old version, .035 from memory and that still loads fine just the current 051 doesnt! any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
Dear Nenad Asanovic! Are you really done ... ?? Yet now it has started to be original ..... VR is a dead matter and expensive! Friendly .... Daddy59

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes