amBest

Jul 18, 2017
That is obviously not true as 64-bit software will contain portions of 32-bit code. Similarly 32-bit software (usually very old programs) can have some code in 16-bit which is why those 32-bit applications will usually fail to run properly on a 64-bit OS. This is why would one need 32- bit c++ to help OS to run 32-bit software correctly. I can't tell why are you getting dll error but my guess that files that you downloaded may be corrupted or your c++ are damaged. I can only say that this issues never happened to people who downloaded game from my patreon links (not trying to recruit patreons this way) and I am speaking about both, latest patreon version and free version from my patreon. I always check all files that I upload and there is clear minimum requirements for game on my patreon page as well. I hope this helps :)
It had nothing to do with microsoft redistributions. Somehow the download got corrupted. Once I got the one from docs, it works just fine.

Still haven't gotten to actually play the game, but when I do, if I like it, you can count on my support. It's a pleasure to help good devs.

alcoba

Sep 26, 2017
Is there any way to download the complete game, or i have to download 0.51 and then upgrade to 0.52 and then upgrade to 1.0 ?

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
can someone upload there v1 config, mines dissapeared
config.ini:

File = Data.vis
#
# Fullscreen = {Yes|No}
# Yes: starts the game in fullscreen
# No: starts the game in a window
Fullscreen = Yes
#
# Resolution = {Auto, 1280x720, 1366x768, 1600x900, 1920x1080}
# Auto: wide-screen support is activated if a wide-screen display is detected
Resolution = Auto
#
# Language = {English}
# this will display subtitles (and speech where available) in the specified language
Language = English
#
# LogLevel = {Info|Warning|Error}
LogLevel = Info
#
MusicVolume = 20
SoundVolume = 18
SpeechVolume = 100
MovieVolume = 100
GlobalVolume = 100

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I am not sure how I missed this, but the name and banner alone had me....
Looks good, and damn, did we leave any vices out on the labels????
Looks fun!

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Honestly I dont care of the fact that Nenad fucked the wife.
There was no emotional attachment or any type of meaningful relationship between Willy and Fiona.
I mean Willy clearly in their long sexless life has grown to the point of acknowledging he did not love her. She was okay with knowing that he has had sex with many women and fucked him anyway. Seems tad hypocritical expecting he can fuck women but she cant do the same with men.

Perhaps I may have had a problem with these scenes if Willy had a serious relationship with Fiona, but the fact is they didnt. Hardly a cuck MC. Besides Willy fucked Nenads GF so its only fair. You would be a hypocrite to suggest otherwise.

This game is basically a fuck fest. Comedy light game, where people have orgies and fuck people in every location. There is no meaningful or emotional attachment to be had with the MC and other women. The game is intended to be comedy and light as said by the Dev many times. It is best to treated as such.
True i really liked the ending part did not think that would happen when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still i liked the ending and you can still continue playing the game. most games ends with an ending credit and you need to restart all over again. But this one you can still continue playing even after the ending part.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
1.0 bug
I. save
Photos
Hillwood
Studo under table, left from Jux Apo (no pic), 5 photos
University
2x left from Jux Apo (no pic), 17 photos hallway, 28 photos classroom
Erohide
Victoria, 48/15 photos must be correct 48/48 photos
2x right from Mia (no pic), 5 photos
Claudia`s Street
Claudias Apartment, right from Mia (no pic), 4 photos

Without a pic walkthrough I don`t try it further (was on all places again, don`t fuck all girls again) and don`t find:

All places are 253 dolls I don`t know if 1 place is free and it is correct with 252 dolls.
5? or 6 Dolls (56,94,133,251,252,253)
1 Magazin (15)
Photos.
1235/1310, correct must be 1235/1303
This make a difference from 7
Maya 5x
Julia 6x
Amy 40x
Monique 5x
Claudia 4x
Sophie 3x
Daisy 5x
2x Lingerie

Last edited:

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Anyway to cheat/edit so I can walk faster in the game?
You can double click to walk a bit faster. You can right click to go to other locations directly (right click on exit, see exit by pressing and holding B button) you can even turn on teleport to object hack (not recommended as it does not work properly on characters).

Reactions: jackkane

Yopus

Dec 29, 2017
i have black screen any help?
I have the same problem in the exe of the first folder. The second (inner) folder and exe works, but works very slowly, when i take the key, or click on bed or anything the game bugs and stops working. How can i make it smoother?

Thank you in advance for ur reply

Nimrod1983

Jun 9, 2020
So I played the game from the start NON INCET PATH again didn´t save before the princess, didn´t spect the sudden ending.
Dolls 247/252
Bronze missing Gina
Silver Missing Lucy
Gold missing the one between Claudia and Brianna and Between jenna and Michelle
The 3somes missing the one between claudia and Giovanna I´m guessing Jade and Brenda
The 4somes missing the last one
Note there is a bugg every time you click Rose gold doll see picture

Porfolios missing the one between Gloria and Selina

Magazines Missing the last one of the third row

Photos acording to the game missing 8 from Kayla but the count is wrong 1290/1310 and Victoria shows 45/15

Lingerie I have no fucking clue how or where are the remaining 5 missing 62/67

In the gold Room I can´t unlock dolores scenes no dialogue with Maria when she is with Diane at Gloria´s villa
Unable to unlock Jux ice/Apo $500 guessing one of the gold dolls missing.
Erica is at the old house but also in the platinum room?

Bronze and silver dolls.png gold dolls.png bugg.png Portfolio.png magazines.png lingerie.png photos.png

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 111 Votes