STet

Apr 17, 2020
Do we need savegames 1.0 to continue from 0.52 finish or we setup saves 0.52 and continue pls help
You can start playing 1.0.0 all over again, or you can start from any chapter, including 0.52, using the developer's Savegames. Nenad does not recommend using save files from the previous version, if the game starts, but at any time it can become impassable or crash.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lopgoldlover

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
In order to get AoWD v1.0.0 you need to download AoWD v0.52 and updater 0.52 to 1.0.0

( Original Patreon links to various file exchangers, including torrent )
AoWD 0.52 to 1.0.0 updater
AoWD 1.0.0 Savegames
AoWD 1.0.0 Walktrough

How to unpack the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How to update the game:
How to install Savegames:
The savegames.exe downloaded from your link is not working on Windows 10 64. Is it somehow for Mac? I get this message when i start it:
00acd3a266da368ff72d7d984232bebf.png
Unpacking manually also doesn't work: 7-zip says "it is not an archive". I do not know a way to manually unpack an .exe file. Should it not be a .zip or .rar file? There was a download site with all the updates somewhere, do you have that link?

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
So two dolls are bugged. Somebody knows if the same happens with other colectables? I'm short in a few ones on every category except portfolios.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Does anybody have the savegame for version 1.0 in a form that works on Windows? If yes please post it here because the exe from STet doesn't work.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Does anybody have the savegame for version 1.0 in a form that works on Windows? If yes please post it here because the exe from STet doesn't work.
These are the original Savegames from the developer for Windows, and they work. A lot of people have used this file, and everything was successful. You did something wrong. Here is a link to the (7Zip, not .exe).

P.S.Have you carefully read the instructions for installing savegames? Where is it written there that they need to be unpacked by an archiver? It says there: If for some reason there are problems with the installation, you can manually unpack the files into a folder convenient for you (for example, create on the desktop and select it when starting the installer), and then place the save files yourself in the path indicated above.
Savegames installer.jpg
But this is if only in case of problems. To install the saves, just run the ".exe" as administrator and enjoy life, everything is installed automatically.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nocro32510

STet

Apr 17, 2020
So two dolls are bugged. Somebody knows if the same happens with other colectables? I'm short in a few ones on every category except portfolios.
I played the game at first without using Savegames. "Lingerie" should be everything too. I found the last 20th AOP, but I can’t pick it up. This applies to the ways of both "incest" and "normal".
Lingerie v1.0.0 Incest.png AOP 20 I-1.png

Last edited:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I played the game at first without using Savegames. "Lingerie" should be everything too. I found the last 20th AOP, but I can’t pick it up. This applies to the ways of both "incest" and "normal".
View attachment 1134783 View attachment 1134785
I can't see any lingerie there (or already picked it) but found some pictures I hadn't. Now I have 19/20 magazines, 65/67 lingerie and 1292/1310 pictures, but something seems to be wrong: 43/48 Maya, 42/48 Julia, all complete the other girls... but 48/15 Victoria (that is, 33 more than supposed to be) and 7 not counted.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
These are the original Savegames from the developer for Windows, and they work. A lot of people have used this file, and everything was successful. You did something wrong. Here is a link to the unpacked Savegames .

P.S.Have you carefully read the instructions for installing savegames? Where is it written there that they need to be unpacked by an archiver? It says there: If for some reason there are problems with the installation, you can manually unpack the files into a folder convenient for you (for example, create on the desktop and select it when starting the installer), and then place the save files yourself in the path indicated above.
View attachment 1134771
But this is if only in case of problems. To install the saves, just run the ".exe" as administrator and enjoy life, everything is installed automatically.
I will try the unpacked version. Thanks.

But for your info:
- unpacking the exe with 7-Zip did not work because the file was not recognized as an archive
- starting the exe normally or as administrator did not work, with the following message:
00acd3a266da368ff72d7d984232bebf.png
I can not imagine that I did something wrong. I downloaded the exe file, put it in the game folder and right click>run as administrator. As i did by all the updates before.. But got the message above.
- I do not know how else i can unpack an exe file so i will try to use your unpacked one. How did you unpack it please?

Last edited:

STet

Apr 17, 2020
I can't see any lingerie there (or already picked it) but found some pictures I hadn't. Now I have 19/20 magazines, 65/67 lingerie and 1292/1310 pictures, but something seems to be wrong: 43/48 Maya, 42/48 Julia, all complete the other girls... but 48/15 Victoria (that is, 33 more than supposed to be) and 7 not counted.
We talked about dolls before, but there is a problem with photographs. Look for Maya's photos in the office, at her house and around her, Julia's photos in Mom's Place in the living room. Victoria's counter shows this on both paths.
Photos v1.0.0 Incest.png Violette Photos.png
P.S. Most likely you forgot Lingerie Daisy. It appears in her apartment after sending Daisy to the Platinum Room and having sex with her there.

Last edited:
Reactions: GaboCAP

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
These are the original Savegames from the developer for Windows, and they work. A lot of people have used this file, and everything was successful. You did something wrong. Here is a link to the unpacked Savegames .

View attachment 1134771
EDIT:
Man there must be a ghost somewhere.. now i can't download your unpacked files. First attempt stopped by 98% and the second stopped by 80%.
527e4aecf32d886178c2403c4a2e73a3.png
And now 3rd attempt stopped at 97%.
My internet connection is OK (just checked) and i have other programs working at the same time.. haven't see such a thing before..

Last edited:

STet

Apr 17, 2020
EDIT:
Man there must be a ghost somewhere.. now i can't download your unpacked files. First attempt stopped by 98% and the second stopped by 80%.
View attachment 1134926
And now 3rd attempt stopped at 97%.
My internet connection is OK (just checked) and i have other programs working at the same time.. haven't see such a thing before..
I don’t know what your problems are (you don’t know how to read?), Why do you need unpacked saves? Can't install it? I am writing for you personally again: download the AoWD 1.0.0 Savegames file (it is not necessary to put it in the game folder, run it from where you want it!) And run it as administrator. Everything. 3 seconds and enjoy the game from any chapter.

*AoWD 0.52 are game files. You can download, unzip and play v0.52
*AoWD 0.52 to 1.0.0 updater - this file updates the game to version v1.0.0.
*AoWD 1.0.0 Savegames are save files for v1.0.0. They are needed so that you can start the game from any chapter, up to 0.52, and not start playing from the beginning.
Detailed instructions for using these files are there, each has its own.

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I don’t know what your problems are (you don’t know how to read?), Why do you need unpacked saves? Can't install it? I am writing for you personally again: download the AoWD 1.0.0 Savegames file (it is not necessary to put it in the game folder, run it from where you want it!) And run it as administrator. Everything. 3 seconds and enjoy the game from any chapter.

*AoWD 0.52 are game files. You can download, unzip and play v0.52
*AoWD 0.52 to 1.0.0 updater - this file updates the game to version v1.0.0.
*AoWD 1.0.0 Savegames are save files for v1.0.0. They are needed so that you can start the game from any chapter, up to 0.52, and not start playing from the beginning.
Detailed instructions for using these files are there, each has its own.
I really don't know who can not read here.. or maybe you can not see images..
I told you 3 times already that RUNNING the file gives an ERROR, that says:

"This app can't run on your PC".

And the only option is CLOSE. This happens no matter in which folder i try to run it. It is as if the file is for Mac not for Windows.
You keep telling me what i already know how to do IF THE FILE RUNS! BUT IT DOESN'T RUN! Can you finally understand that IT DOESN'T RUN!? I can not "install it" if i click on it and get the error that "this file can't run on my computer", while everything else does run!

That's why i need the unpacked folder because the .exe file DOES NOT RUN!

And now i can not even get that unpacked folder... Did you look at it recently? What reason can it be that the download of the UNPACKED version stops by 97-98%? Try to download the unpacked folder and see yourself.

I don't even know of a virus or something like that which could make an exe file not run on a windows system.. But IT DOES NOT RUN! And the folder DOES NOT DOWNLOAD!

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes