FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I tried downloading the 1.1 update from Pixeldrain but my Windows Defender is saying something that it's smart screen can't verify if its safe because it's not usually downloaded it. Anyone else have issues with their virus protector going off?

I was able to download the game from the patreon site. But the update I am little concern about. It's the 1.0 to 1.1 update.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
[QUOTE = "megalol, post: 8080956, membro: 12277"]
Farò l'aggiornamento della versione compressa nel migliore dei casi la prossima settimana. Troppo lavoro per lo più solo [SPOILER = "correzioni di bug..."]
** Versione 1.1.0 **

- Dopo la scena con la principessa (fine del gioco) parla con Diane e Maria nel giardino di Lady Gloria e dì loro che sembrano sexy. Vorranno fare sesso con te ma Diane vorrà provare la crema reale. vai a palazzo e parla con la principessa e chiedile la crema. Torna da Maria e Diane e dai loro la crema, poi divertiti con loro.
- Nel soggiorno di Claudia sulla sedia dove Mia era seduta leggi il diario di Claudia. Willy non capirà il suo "codice", quindi porta il diario alla sorella di Claudia Yvonne a Erohide. Sarà un po 'arrabbiata per aver letto sua sorella Diaray, ma Will ti dirà anche che potresti chiedere a Claudia del suo sogno, dato che ne hai avuti 3 comunque con lei. Parla con Claudia nella stanza dei piatti per rivelare il suo sogno su di te e Neal 3 e su come lo immaginava prima che accadesse.

- Tutte le ragazze nella stanza d'oro ora hanno tutte le animazioni che sono state pianificate, quindi controlla tutte quelle.
- Tutte le ragazze nella stanza dei piatti ora hanno animazioni cum, alcune hanno più di una. margherita, ad esempio, ha MMF cum insieme alla somma solitaria. Alcuni hanno anche pochi cums solisti diversi.
- Dee Dee ha MMF con Neal (Neal deve essere anche in camera plat)

: bugfixes da 1.0 :

-vecchi salvataggi ora FUNZIONANO con le nuove versioni. ricorda che è solo dalla 1.0 e i salvataggi più recenti che possono funzionare con questo e gli aggiornamenti futuri.

un sacco di bug minori sono stati corretti qui è un elenco che dovrebbe funzionare correttamente ora :
-Animazione del cancello elettrico Treehole
-Melissa ass grab dialog exit + cut scene wrap
-Violette animazioni casuali
-Mamma ingresso oggetto centro
-Jeb village dancer animation glitch
-Los Labia Dog bark animation glitch
-Maya in linea teatrale troppo lontano
-Dialogo ritardo
-pick up calze Willy's apartment cut scene wrap
-scroll scene reimposta la posizione della telecamera a volte in azione
-Indicazione di Neal MC allineamento
-Involucro scena taglio documento ufficio
-Mia margherita e poche altre foto schermo principale NUOVA animazione è disattivata
-Domina TV non è stata mostrata per ultimo
-AOP casa delle bambole invia invece a
-Le animazioni cinematografiche Maria sono troppo lente
-Candy jerk animation ora in mostra
-zoom in scene di sesso fuori Eliza non funziona
-Jade titjob suona
-Maria taglia troppo piccola nella scena del sesso in giardino con Gloria
-Mary Room Object center
-Prendere il reggiseno Melissa
-Bronze doll BJ contest animations non in posizione corretta
-L'animazione della statua della stanza d'argento non viene mostrata
-Julia sex zoom in out non funziona
-Centro oggetti corridoio universitario
-Mrs Kelly Office object center
-Bethany Pussy strofina musica
-Jenna 3some musica d'albergo mancante
-Rose talk musica mancante
-Audry attiva la scelta del dialogo
-Jux Apo appartamento uscita nome sbagliato
-Le foto della violetta devono essere ricontrollate completamente
-Victoria numero di foto e ultime 2 foto fisse
[/ SPOILER]
[/ PREVENTIVO]
what program do you use to compress it
You should fix your post, your quote and spoiler BB code are fucked up.
And you can find his program in the signature.

LOL, now "Cursor disappearing fix" added for "FINAL UPDATE111", looks like this game will never be stable, just abandoned.

1.0 from here:

1.1 update from OP.
Not the final update. I think the curser disapearing bug is only for Linux.

I tried downloading the 1.1 update from Pixeldrain but my Windows Defender is saying something that it's smart screen can't verify if its safe because it's not usually downloaded it. Anyone else have issues with their virus protector going off?

I was able to download the game from the patreon site. But the update I am little concern about. It's the 1.0 to 1.1 update.
The file is called "Adventures_of_Willy_D-Update-1.0.0_to_1.1.0.exe" it should be called that when you download it. Just be carefull not to click on ads and use an adblocker.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
LOL, now "Cursor disappearing fix" added for "FINAL UPDATE111", looks like this game will never be stable, just abandoned.

1.0 from here:

1.1 update from OP.
Game isn't abandoned, it's basically finished at this point.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
You should fix your post, your quote and spoiler BB code are fucked up.
And you can find his program in the signature.

Not the final update. I think the curser disapearing bug is only for Linux.

The file is called "Adventures_of_Willy_D-Update-1.0.0_to_1.1.0.exe" it should be called that when you download it. Just be carefull not to click on ads and use an adblocker.
Hmm I use an adblocker, what's wrong with that?

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I have several missing files reported by the update report.txt file.
Do I need them?
And if YES, how to get them?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Well, it comes with .exe, so no linux. If anything win only.
Well Linux has also an .exe ;)

Hmm I use an adblocker, what's wrong with that?
Nah you should use one, cause of harmful ads. I had no problems with the v1.1.0 update from pixeldrain. When you use an adblocker and didn't accidently download a virus from their ads then I don't know why Windows Defender is yelling.

I have several missing files reported by the update report.txt file.
Do I need them?
And if YES, how to get them?
I think that file is standard in the folder :unsure:

Reactions: megalol

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Linux uses binary files without extension and/or .sh scripts.

Sure, just copy it 6 times to make up for missing archive parts. Should work like a charm!
Well the Patron says the fix is for Linux. But what ever.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Is there a way to change the default screen on which the game plays? I tried to find a parameter for this in the config.ini file but no luck there...

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
This was fun and funny once, though tedious. So much walking....

I have to play it again from the start? No.
Theres a cheat. Hold down ctrl when you walk and you'll teleport. Just be careful, it can break sequences. So, if you're stuck, try walking normally to the next part of the quest.

*EDIT*

It teleports you to objects, not on the ground. So, hold ctrl and click on doors etc. to teleport to them instantly.

Kirin9k

May 5, 2021
Hi:

Can you please confirm if save from V1.0.0 will continue story in V1.1.0 or are developer created save files for 1.1.0 needed. This is how previous versions worked, you needed developer saves for that version to continue the story.
Many thanks
I found a way, just restart the game with 1.1 and save, then copy the 1.0 savegame00/01 to cover the previous save file location, then we can start the last update with 1.0.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Is there a way to change the default screen on which the game plays? I tried to find a parameter for this in the config.ini file but no luck there...
Hold down your Windows key and the Shift key and then use your arrow keys to switch monitor. This works with all games. Fullscreen or otherwise.

Reactions: Pif paf

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Posting the full 1.1 at this point instead of making people play "hunt the upgrade" through a bunch of hoops would be appreciated. Last I tried downloading the earlier version I got broken files too which of course maked delta upgrading impossible since that depends on the files to be upgraded, it's not just an overwrite, it's a change of the file. If the file is not as intended, no change can happen.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes