Google Drive:
MEGA:
Sync:
Torrent: Attached to this post

Last edited:
Reactions: Gundamu0079

LK2FK

Mar 27, 2020
Left click for zoom in doesn't work when looking at dolls and want to zoom in. It works just fine if looking at portofolio though. Anybody has the same issue and solved it? Thanks!

Reactions: SuperMaxo

reees754

Jul 17, 2021
lets hope either the dev or the f95 mods say something on that matter.
Yeah, very interested in that too. Had a Virus-warning on an update for his other game Eon too and decided not to install it - way too risky. Catching a virus would mean i would have to flatten my HD and would mean a shitton of work.

Something is wrong on some of this devs files. Might be just a weird way he handles them or his development kit or whatever. But i´m not gonna take a chance on that. Bloating the exe to hide Viruses is also something i hear for the first time.

The dev does stellar work with his games and deserves way, way more support and credit than he gets and i hope the virus warnings are false and the dev didn´t just decide to spice up his income with an trojan or coin-miner or whatever. :-(

• Angry
Reactions: Mainbord

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Yeah, very interested in that too. Had a Virus-warning on an update for his other game Eon too and decided not to install it - way too risky. Catching a virus would mean i would have to flatten my HD and would mean a shitton of work.

Something is wrong on some of this devs files. Might be just a weird way he handles them or his development kit or whatever. But i´m not gonna take a chance on that. Bloating the exe to hide Viruses is also something i hear for the first time.

The dev does stellar work with his games and deserves way, way more support and credit than he gets and i hope the virus warnings are false and the dev didn´t just decide to spice up his income with an trojan or coin-miner or whatever. :-(
It's funny that you hold me responsible for files that you download from third party (usually dangerous) links... I have little bit more then 400 patrons and never had any virus alert when they downloaded from my clouds... Also Mega and Google drive will actually scan files as well.-.. But just so you know. I check every file before and after uploading to my clouds and no one ever had any virus alert as long as they download it from my patreon site/my official cloud links. So, my point is, be careful where you download files from. I saw many times links here for my game that actually contained bitcoin miners along with my game files. That is how uploaders, to pirate, sites do mostly. They try to earn money from you. They are not uploading paid content just to be your hero :)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
All the virus warnings on here are most likely false positives. The updater from here and from the patreon are the same.
But game updates in application format often give false positives while scanning for viruses, cause they change or replace other applications/files on your PC.
The easiest way to avoid that is to give all files in a zip and just replace manually.

Reactions: SomeoneX22

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017

could be false positive obv., but its always a risk play here. sometimes some codings in a game or even the usage of an engine can already trigger AVs. i personally would say it is most likely a false positive, but the thing is, we gotta trust those who uploaded it here and put a link here.
IGG and thepiratebay already showed that you cant always trust others (for info: they repackaged the game and sneakily put a malware into the exe).

i highly doubt though the dev of the game would deliberately put malware into his own game he put his blood and sweat into it. that would instantly kill his patreon and all the earnings in a heartbeat. that happened maybe once or twice so far from what i can personally remember. super rare. and i fully agree with what the dev himself posted here just now: be careful and always check the stuff yourself.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
could be false positive obv., but its always a risk play here. sometimes some codings in a game or even the usage of an engine can already trigger AVs. i personally would say it is most likely a false positive, but the thing is, we gotta trust those who uploaded it here and put a link here.
IGG and thepiratebay already showed that you cant always trust others (for info: they repackaged the game and sneakily put a malware into the exe).
The false positives you get here are usually due to using an antivirus app that's designed to warrant you paying for it (false positives). This includes McAfee, Kaspersky, AVG etc which are not that good anymore.

For the past six years I have made do with Windows' built in Defender, and the occasional Malwarebytes scan (which never finds anything because Defender IS actually one of the best antivirus/antimalware/antiransomware tools today. Check the unbiased reviews.

In certain cases, I have tested outside tools to make sure Defender is not mistaken. They never find anything (also, I am not ever using McAfee, Norton, Kaspersky, AVG, or the like. They slow down your system way too much and honestly, as I claim, are not good enough to warrant that slowdown).

I almost never get false positives from Defender. But, then again, it's not a $129/year program. It's not designed to keep you using it by warranting it's own existence.

Reactions: Cazzo_duro

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
About 27 Gb
He didn't ask about the size. He asked if the game is worth the size.
I'd say yes. It's a Visionaire adventure game in the style of Larry/Police Quest, but with current graphics and hardcore sex, and it's actually quite entertaining.

reees754

Jul 17, 2021
It's funny that you hold me responsible for files that you download from third party (usually dangerous) links... I have little bit more then 400 patrons and never had any virus alert when they downloaded from my clouds... Also Mega and Google drive will actually scan files as well.-.. But just so you know. I check every file before and after uploading to my clouds and no one ever had any virus alert as long as they download it from my patreon site/my official cloud links. So, my point is, be careful where you download files from. I saw many times links here for my game that actually contained bitcoin miners along with my game files. That is how uploaders, to pirate, sites do mostly. They try to earn money from you. They are not uploading paid content just to be your hero :)
Sure man, agree, makes sense.

In my case it was one of the updates from your EON game from this site a few months ago, i thought you uploaded them yourself? But if you didn´t then i can´t blame you, you´re right there.

It was just a really weird concidence because i didn´t see Virus warning for maybe 5 or 6 years and then i got one on an update for EON an then others here report a Virus warning on your AoW update too. The right thing to do is of course to mention it.

Either it is a false positive or someone has a preference to alter your games and upload them.

After i got the Virus warning i even remember trying i think 3 different links here on f95 before giving up because all of them gave the Virus alert - to be more specific it warned if i remember correctly that it had something to do with a risky installation method (first time a saw a warning like this). I guessed it could have something to do with the update packaging you´re doing but too high of a risk for me anyways.

Well, anyways, from what i saw from your posts here on f95 you seem to be a very grounded guy, always fair, balanced and cooperative and i think massively underappreciated. For the stellar work you did with AoW and EON you deserve ten times more Patreons :)

I remember playing great Adventures Games in the Past and at the ending Credits you have hundreds of people mentioned that worked on these games.................

............and sometimes i think to myself "this guy makes these games bigger in scope and visual quality all by himself????? How is this even possible????? And how come nobody ever mentions this and gives him credit for this? All i see is people asking for walkthroughs?!"

Anyways...... ABSOLUTELY STELLAR JOB MAN! :)

Reactions: Nenad A.

reees754

Jul 17, 2021
The false positives you get here are usually due to using an antivirus app that's designed to warrant you paying for it (false positives). This includes McAfee, Kaspersky, AVG etc which are not that good anymore.

For the past six years I have made do with Windows' built in Defender
Makes sense.

But it was Defender that warned me.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Makes sense.

But it was Defender that warned me.
Then I think it's time to worry. UNLESS it was the usual warning that you get when downloading unsigned .exe-files.
Remember, many game developers have little knowledge about viruses etc. and if they use pirated software to develop their games, there's a certain risk that they actually pack trojans or viruses into their finished product. (This is not a claim that you do use illegal software, Nenad A., I was talking in general here).

Last edited:
Reactions: reees754

reees754

Jul 17, 2021
But game updates in application format often give false positives while scanning for viruses, cause they change or replace other applications/files on your PC.
The easiest way to avoid that is to give all files in a zip and just replace manually.
Agree. Would be easy and safe. Installations are always a risk. Would be great if the dev would provide them in that format.

Reactions: Bob69

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Agree. Would be easy and safe. Installations are always a risk. Would be great if the devs would provide them in that format.
With differential patch systems, such as Nenad A. uses, it's just a hassle and will require you to run various exe-files anyway. So distributing the update in a zip will solve nothing, except the initial warning which is only resolved by obtaining a certificate for the installer (they're not that expensive, but it's still a bit of an expense for a single developer).

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes