LK2FK

Mar 27, 2020
Left click for zoom in doesn't work when looking at dolls and want to zoom in. It works just fine if looking at portofolio though. Anybody has the same issue and solved it? Thanks!
Nenad A
I had to turn off that function for Dolls cause of Engine update changed way some scripts work and I am trying to find solution to fix that. So it's nothing on your end, it's just locked up atm till I find solution and if it's possible to do it in new version of engine... Portfolio used different way to zoom in and that would not look ok with dolls cause objects are way different... Anyway, it's just manually locked by me cause it would probably messed up game if I left messy script running.

Tinus Tushy

Apr 27, 2018
Nenad A.
I'm not sure if this is a bug, but when I esc out of the intro (after accidentally exiting the game before I could save xD Apparently the Q button quits the game which is kinda wierd ;)) I see a flash of the girl sucking his dick in the car and the screen stays black.

I'm not sure if there is a skip mechanic in the game, but that might be useful? Also not have 'q' be the quit game button lol If I quickly want to exit Alt-F4 is good enough ;)

Also xD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ioriyagami

Jun 3, 2017
Can anyone help to provide Mac version 0.51 to 0.52, and 0.52 to 1.0 please?
The link from the first page is no longer available.

Thank you very much.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Can anyone help to provide Mac version 0.51 to 0.52, and 0.52 to 1.0 please?
The link from the first page is no longer available.

Thank you very much.
You can download previous updates of game for free from my site. and then 0.52 to 1.0 from my patron page (all for free ofc)

Reactions: m1st3r1

SatansSausage

Dec 30, 2018
I know, I know the answer will already be here (somewhere).
I've search numerous times but to no avail.
How do I install the disappearing cursor fix?
Oh please someone help!

SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
Hey Nemad,... I mean Nevad... you get it... can you tell me the platform you made this with? I think there was something in the intro but I forgot :D

LK2FK

Mar 27, 2020
I know, I know the answer will already be here (somewhere).
I've search numerous times but to no avail.
How do I install the disappearing cursor fix?
Oh please someone help!
It is not an installer, you just copy the exe and vis files from cursor fix folder to your game folder and replace them.

shylilhannah

Aug 1, 2018
I downloaded version 1.0 from Nenad's patreon but I don't think i installed it properly because 3 characters and 3 scenes didn't match. can someone help me with this?

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Time to ditch the old 0.51 -> 0.52 -> 1.0 patch routines

Willy D 1.0 (free)

Links on Patreon:
Google Drive: Google Drive
MEGA: Mega
Sync:
Torrent: Attached to this post
u da real mvp!
first time this game ran for me.....
i tried both torrent and download for links in op and they never worked before or after pathing..
but urs works!!

Bassmass

Dec 21, 2018
Having a few issues with saving, Downloaded 1.0, then updated to 1.1, start a new game and no save thumbnail appears. Have managed to get the saves from 1.0 to load but if I try to make a new save or overwrite it crashes. Anyone else had this?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes