Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
Nice to see more Maria and Diane action fot this update.
I hope for the next update Nenad annouces (1.2.0) we have the rest of the girls from the strip club in action as well as Christina (Gloria's Yacht).
I would like to see more of Fiona as well, especially with her family to see some FFM/FFFM scene with her, her sister and mom, but since we just got some new scenes from them, maybe with the best friend Mary.

• Angry
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

gabriel19681_1

Jul 15, 2018
I've finished the game to the end, and now I'm trying to get all the dolls, the problem is that it's impossible for me to get Amelia, Dee Dee and Erica to the platinum door, that option doesn't appear, can anyone help me?, thanks

I'm sorry, if you don't understand well, I don't know English, I use Google Translate

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I've finished the game to the end, and now I'm trying to get all the dolls, the problem is that it's impossible for me to get Amelia, Dee Dee and Erica to the platinum door, that option doesn't appear, can anyone help me?, thanks

I'm sorry, if you don't understand well, I don't know English, I use Google Translate
from what I can remember you need to buy outfits for them, once you've bought all the right outfits the platinum room option should come up

gabriel19681_1

Jul 15, 2018
Thank you Aussiblue for answering, but I have already bought all the suits and I have given them to all three, but that option still does not appear.

The main story of these girls, I have also completed, but even so I do not get the option to take them to the platinum room.

These dolls are the ones I am missing, everything else I have completed:

Captura de pantalla (230).jpg

Dillerkind

Nov 12, 2018
Why is my willy game "hanging"? It seems It does not skip text quickly with mouse click. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt? :unsure:
I don't know if this is related: I remember the game being super sluggish on my system due to extensive logging. Found a setting in the game's config file. It was set to the highest level, which would constantly output to the log-file. Changing this to a lower level fixed the problem. Unfortunately I can't remember the exact name or location of the config file but should be easy enough to find. It's either in the game directory or in your windows user profile appdata or something.

hath258

Apr 30, 2021
Thank you Aussiblue for answering, but I have already bought all the suits and I have given them to all three, but that option still does not appear.

The main story of these girls, I have also completed, but even so I do not get the option to take them to the platinum room.

These dolls are the ones I am missing, everything else I have completed:

View attachment 2681219
can i have your save file

gabriel19681_1

Jul 15, 2018
hath258, I already commented that I fixed it, in a previous post.

"Fixed, at the end I was missing an Amelie doll, after picking it up I get the option to go to the platinum room :D".

But if you want me to send you to save life I have now, I'll send it to you. Greetings

文凯展

Mar 18, 2023
View attachment 189537

Overview:
Adventures of Willy D. is point and click adventure type of game. If i would compare it's game play most similar would probably be "Broken Sword" but with adult content. Everything in game is animated so that means it is not type of graphic novel where you just see pictures or animations only in certain situations. Even when character just stands you may see his movement of breathing.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-06
Release Date: 2022-04-23
Developer: Nenad Asanovic - - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Disclaimer: Do not use old saves from previous version of the game. Use saves provided by the developer.

DOWNLOAD
Win v1.0.0:
Part 1: - PIXELDRAIN - - - MEGA
Part 2: - PIXELDRAIN - - - MEGA
Part 3: - PIXELDRAIN - - - MEGA
Part 4: - PIXELDRAIN - - - MEGA
Part 5: - PIXELDRAIN - - - MEGA
Part 6: - PIXELDRAIN - - - MEGA
Part 7: - - PIXELDRAIN - - - MEGA

Mac v1.0.0:
Part 1: - - - MEGA
Part 2: - - MEGA
Part 3: - - MEGA
Part 4: - - MEGA
Part 5: - - MEGA
Part 6: - - - MEGA
v1.1.0 Win update only:
PIXELDRAIN - -
v1.1.0 Linux update only:
PIXELDRAIN - -
v1.1.0 Mac update only:
PIXELDRAIN - -
Other: COMPRESSED

附加功能-动画 Rip -
演练 + 保存 v1.0

* 此非官方端口/版本不是由开发者发布的。下载风险自担。

View attachment 301259 View attachment 301260 View attachment 301261 View attachment 301262 View attachment 301263 View attachment 301264 View attachment 301265 View attachment 301267 View attachment 301268 View attachment 301269 View attachment 301270 View attachment 301271 View attachment 301272 View attachment 301273 View attachment 301274 View attachment 301275 View attachment 301276 View attachment 301277
[/引用]
不喜欢ntr的人很难接受那些ntr不知道能不能开发出来可以不开启ntr

beryn

May 8, 2017
Anyone knows how I am supposed to see the Candy scenes, when being teleported from Giulio's basement this is all I get.
Dialogue plays, but I am zoom in at the wall so can't see anything.

creedgeezer

Apr 24, 2019
they said that there is a scene where Carlos and Skye fucks, i dont know them, but i do mind it so here are some question

1. who is sky
2. what is skys hair color?
3. does sky appears most of the time?
4. does sky interact with the mc?

for i found searching in thread that this is the only char that ntr'd(sky and carlos fucks) with mc(knowing/there/?)

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
they said that there is a scene where Carlos and Skye fucks, i dont know them, but i do mind it so here are some question

1. who is sky? MC's boss
2. what is skys hair color? blonde
3. does sky appears most of the time? she appears about as much as the other girls
4. does sky interact with the mc? one of first scenes you get is Skye giving the MC a bj in her office

for i found searching in thread that this is the only char that ntr'd(sky and carlos fucks) with mc(knowing/there/?)

May 31, 2018

1. who is sky
2. what is skys hair color?
3. does sky appears most of the time?
4. does sky interact with the mc?

It has been a long time since I finished this game but as I remember Skye and carlos fuck even Willy is there. If I'm not wrong then Skye is Willy boss, she is a blonde, just a minor character like other girls, this game doesn't have main girl, she does interact with mc but it doesn't important.

It isn't ntr because she isn't Willy's wife or something, in fact, this game is just Willy going around and fucks chicks for no reason, no heavy story behind this.

creedgeezer

Apr 24, 2019
It has been a long time since I finished this game but as I remember Skye and carlos fuck even Willy is there. If I'm not wrong then Skye is Willy boss, she is a blonde, just a minor character like other girls, this game doesn't have main girl, she does interact with mc but it doesn't important.

It isn't ntr because she isn't Willy's wife or something, in fact, this game is just Willy going around and fucks chicks for no reason, no heavy story behind this.
ah okay, already downloaded and just waiting to extract
waiting for this kind of reply
cuz its around 50 gb if you include the zip file and the game(well ofc i could delete it after extracting but doesnt mean i didnt need 50+gb because while its extracting u cant delete the zip files) haha, thx for the info :cheers:

Reactions: 09110212
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes