May 31, 2018
ah okay, already downloaded and just waiting to extract
waiting for this kind of reply
cuz its around 50 gb if you include the zip file and the game(well ofc i could delete it after extracting but doesnt mean i didnt need 50+gb because while its extracting u cant delete the zip files) haha, thx for the info :cheers:
Yeah I know the game is absurdly large but it worth, there only 2 problems about this game that prevent it become 10/10

1- No story at all, then no ending, just going about and fuck.
2- Mc design is fucking weird, they said he is young handsome "boy" in the game (he is 24 in game? correct me if I'm wrong) but he looks like 40 LMAO, doesn't fit the status "young", "handsome" at all.

Recep510

Feb 8, 2022
hello guys,
is this game good and how long playing time.
i mean 'good' is graphics and animations
Sorry for my bad english :)

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
I extracted all the files to the same folder correctly but the game crashes when i get to the main menu. Anyone know how to fix this?

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Strange game. Started this today, see guy in bedroom, wave mouse around till I see the cursor change to a magnifying glass. Click on object in this case a photograph, guy walks over says something and that s it.. Nothing else. I pressed numerous keys and nothing, click Esc and a BJ animation appears briefly and fade to black screen. Madly pressing buttons and a image appears (forget what it was) and exits to main screen.

I think... Pass...

• Angry
Reactions: witteb

Cro

May 10, 2017
Strange game. Started this today, see guy in bedroom, wave mouse around till I see the cursor change to a magnifying glass. Click on object in this case a photograph, guy walks over says something and that s it.. Nothing else. I pressed numerous keys and nothing, click Esc and a BJ animation appears briefly and fade to black screen. Madly pressing buttons and a image appears (forget what it was) and exits to main screen.

I think... Pass...
you're kidding, right ?

jovanoti

Mar 19, 2019
I need to practice with Dee Dee, and I need turn on fountain, where I can find valves for pipes.Sorry for bad english

aydebilson

Apr 14, 2021
when i install the game i only have see the scene files and no exe file to start the game am i doing something wrong...

Name2user

Oct 9, 2022
View attachment 189537

Overview:
Adventures of Willy D. is point and click adventure type of game. If i would compare it's game play most similar would probably be "Broken Sword" but with adult content. Everything in game is animated so that means it is not type of graphic novel where you just see pictures or animations only in certain situations. Even when character just stands you may see his movement of breathing.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-06
Release Date: 2022-04-23
Developer: Nenad Asanovic - - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Disclaimer: Do not use old saves from previous version of the game. Use saves provided by the developer.

DOWNLOAD
Win v1.0.0:
Part 1: - PIXELDRAIN - - - MEGA
Part 2: - PIXELDRAIN - - - MEGA
Part 3: - PIXELDRAIN - - - MEGA
Part 4: - PIXELDRAIN - - - MEGA
Part 5: - PIXELDRAIN - - - MEGA
Part 6: - PIXELDRAIN - - - MEGA
Part 7: - - PIXELDRAIN - - - MEGA

Mac v1.0.0:
Part 1: - - - MEGA
Part 2: - - MEGA
Part 3: - - MEGA
Part 4: - - MEGA
Part 5: - - MEGA
Part 6: - - - MEGA
v1.1.0 Win update only:
PIXELDRAIN - -
v1.1.0 Linux update only:
PIXELDRAIN - -
v1.1.0 Mac update only:
PIXELDRAIN - -
Other: COMPRESSED

Extras: - Animation Rip -
Walkthrough+Save v1.0

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 301259 View attachment 301260 View attachment 301261 View attachment 301262 View attachment 301263 View attachment 301264 View attachment 301265 View attachment 301267 View attachment 301268 View attachment 301269 View attachment 301270 View attachment 301271 View attachment 301272 View attachment 301273 View attachment 301274 View attachment 301275 View attachment 301276 View attachment 301277
Is any torrent file available

Reactions: angella

May 31, 2018
Holy shit I just checked this game is around 28 gb total.... Is it worth it to download and play?
Depend, you should searching for gameplay first (there are several clips about this game out there) before decide.

Gameplay requires you to walk a lot instead of typical point click renpy games, sex scenes are good but the main character looks like an old man instead of "young handsome man" like other npcs describe :ROFLMAO: it isn't story heavy game so you just walk around and fuck girls.

Overall the game is very good, I can say it's one of a kind among the sea of adult games.

Advocate

May 11, 2017
Has anyone encountered a bug whenever you go to jeb? The last dialogue you left will replay when you go there and when a sex scene is the last thing you did before going, you’ll be stuck at the sex scene and can’t click anything resulting in reloading an old save. You need to go back to your car and go somewhere else and click something to interact with for it to be removed or just go north or south and talk to other people. I got stuck a few times and had to reload.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes