SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
My only issue with this game so far is how unappealing the MC is other than that i like the challenge and visuals of the game

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Need to be careful and save before massaging mom. I did the breast massage and it never ended. It had been about 20 minutes since I saved, and I had to press q to shut the game down as I spent 5 minutes randomly clicking just trying to get something to happen. Escape didn't work to end the animation. I don't know if it is completely bugged or just randomly.

Edit

Ok, not a perma bug. This time a light white STOP appeared on the left side of the screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirro84

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
The "STOP" is a version 5 addition iirc.

I did hit a bug where I went back to talk to mom after the initial grope and kept being stopped at the door saying I had to go talk to her.

Other than that the game is good, and has the best animations of any I recall seeing here. The 3some with pal and girlfriend is excellent with her breast motion.

By the way, V0.6 (should be up soon) doesn't have anything new for the main story, but it does introduce ways to make money, and ways to spend it.

Anyone know if the statuete'scarry over from one path to the other? So if there are 8 for v0.5 (4 standard and 2 for each path) and we do both paths do we get all 8?

Also, anyone found them all? Looks like each person will have 4 different versions: clothed, nude, solo sex (assuming, haven't found any of these), and group sex. This is based on the Claudia statues seen so far (3 of the 4 that is, hence assuming about solo sex at some time with Willy.)

Wolvez

May 16, 2017
I'm following the walkthough but I don't get the line where he talks to nearl and "Need Money line" doesnt show up.

Walkthrough
"
After having 3some sex with Claudia and Neal, speak with claudia she will let you know that she is out of B-control pills. This will open Hotaboo shop on Duck city map.
Speak witrh neal Need money line."

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Anyone know if the statuete'scarry over from one path to the other? So if there are 8 for v0.5 (4 standard and 2 for each path) and we do both paths do we get all 8?

Also, anyone found them all? Looks like each person will have 4 different versions: clothed, nude, solo sex (assuming, haven't found any of these), and group sex. This is based on the Claudia statues seen so far (3 of the 4 that is, hence assuming about solo sex at some time with Willy.)
Have no Idea how, but I have 14 statue. And I didn't play v0.6. So far I play "Incest route". Unfortunately, I can`t take screenshot

ratty

Nov 12, 2016
to get old saves to work go to C:Users>name>appdata>local
find Adventures of Willy Dickhard 005 open copy save folder and post in to Adventures of Willy Dickhard 006

Reactions: Krull and Cirro84

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
After /I think/ finishing "Incest route" in v.0.6 I have 21 dolls /18 solo model + 2 sex /DeeDee and Claudia/ and 1 threesome w/Claudia + Neil
Also earn 109.270$

One thing I must admit. Best animation of all games which I play!
Svaka čast Nenade Asanovicu. Kapa dole

Last edited:

JackDupont

Jun 6, 2017
From walkthrough :

Orion hotel

Here you may spend your money on Melanie. Speak with her and she will explain all you need to know. After you are done speaking an option will open to Arrange session with her. Now since she don't
work for carlos gold card you have not worth anything. You will need to pay her CASH money. To "build" your session with her you can choose what poses (ofc they are animations) you wanna. There will
be cost by every pose. Anal is most expensive ones and bj cheapest poses. You may build anything you like as long as ........

Anyone know where this girl is?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes