dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Ah, ok. I already have the claudia3some doll. The way you wrote your last comment sounded like you had somehow found a solo (Willy and her only) sex doll for Claudia, which was why I asked. Thanks for the clue about the DeeDee doll.
That is what I am talking about! There is 3 Claudia pictures. 2X solo and 1x 3some

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unfortunatelym only can take it with camera

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
It's in his Mom's apartment in teh kitchen area just behind her head when viewing her on the couch...

Hay gyz,I been playing the incest path & I can't find the "valve" required for the Dee dee's scene ,any idea where to find it & where to use that valve ?

bezidej

Jul 1, 2017
Hi all, been trying to search for my issue i am having where it tells me to compliment Rose, which i have done but nothing happens and or if i visit mom wants me to talk to her which i have done and i cannot leave teh flat then...
Dev said that is a bug. When you click rose picture quests reset to "compliment rose" no matter how far you gone with quests. So solution is easy once you do that quest don't ever click rose picture on the wall until he fix it :D (lets hope for next version)

Reactions: Krull

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Thx for answer... so going forward with save i have now, what do i do to continue with other parts of the game as i cannot see any other "hints"?

Dev said that is a bug. When you click rose picture quests reset to "compliment rose" no matter how far you gone with quests. So solution is easy once you do that quest don't ever click rose picture on the wall until he fix it :D (lets hope for next version)

bezidej

Jul 1, 2017
Thx for answer... so going forward with save i have now, what do i do to continue with other parts of the game as i cannot see any other "hints"?
I guess you should remember what you did last and check walkthrough what would be your next step... I mean before you got "Stuck" or you may use saves that comes with game (that is exact spot where last version ended) there is text file "How to use save games" that explain this part...

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Is the hint where go to mom also a bug? I go there but no new options to talk or things to do...

EDIT: i just hanged around a bit more and she revealed her boobs, so something is happening..

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
@
There is 50:50 chance mom will "fix her dress" by touching her boob. Wait this animation to happen and then talk to mom again. Ask "what was that" then after more dialogue will open
so talk about "Mrs Maria fountain first, then about Mrs maria statue. and stop talking with mom (exit dialogue). While you are just vaiting there there will be again 50:50 chance mom do that same move or
she will fix her dress by revealing her left boob. After that talk to mom and chose. "I saw your boob" line. And after that comfort mom. She will now show both boobs to Willy.
Exit talking to mom and just wait. now there is 33% chance that mom will either touch her boob, reveal left one or both. Wait till she reveal both boobs and while they are
both out go to mom's room (bottom left side of screen behind armchairs). Inside room there is pc with printer. Click on PC keyboard to print picture. Pick up picture from
printer and there will be mom's photo item added. You may use this photo in Will's house bathroom on ugly picture above toilet. there will be cutscene with pictures you used there.
All this animations mom do are random and it may take some time to right one to play. You may however do this later if you don't feel like waiting.

Reactions: Krull

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Hi all, been trying to search for my issue i am having where it tells me to compliment Rose, which i have done but nothing happens and or if i visit mom wants me to talk to her which i have done and i cannot leave teh flat then...
Umm, yeah that's been noted at least twice in the thread already, thanks. You did go back and read at least the last 2-3 pages before posting, if you aren't checking the thread daily? If not, hit "Watch thread" at the top and you can then know when people update with new comments that may provide clues on gameplay and/or bugs.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
That is what I am talking about! There is 3 Claudia pictures. 2X solo and 1x 3some

Unfortunatelym only can take it with camera
Ok, got it. When you said "solo" I thought you meant "solo sex" since the other dolls are simply "Claudia Standing" and "Claudia Nude". :p I see you have two other dolls I don't have since I have none in the 'Gold' section, now I have to find them!

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Could yu plz help me with the screenshot ?
And where is the key?
Unfortuantely, there is no way to take screenshot!
I shall try to explain with words.
When You are at uphill, out of the car, You must go right. On next screen, You shall see rock, left of the "road". Move cursor to that area, and in front of the rock, cursor shall be changed to "pick-up hand". Just click and You will pickup rusty key, which You can use on electric fence. Once used, fence shall remain open for future comings.

Finally I managed to take screenshot so, in red circle You shall find rusty key for electric fense.

Ok, got it. When you said "solo" I thought you meant "solo sex" since the other dolls are simply "Claudia Standing" and "Claudia Nude". :p I see you have two other dolls I don't have since I have none in the 'Gold' section, now I have to find them!
Well, that is My lack of knowledge English. Sorry :firstimekiss:

Last edited:

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Did not know about teh "Watch thread" part, i do see a pin like marker next to my name at top of site and everytime there's a new post i click on them. Ive managed to get past the cant leave moms flat part. Thx

ps. i use the thread search function first before posting.

Umm, yeah that's been noted at least twice in the thread already, thanks. You did go back and read at least the last 2-3 pages before posting, if you aren't checking the thread daily? If not, hit "Watch thread" at the top and you can then know when people update with new comments that may provide clues on gameplay and/or bugs.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
From that same walktrought: Orion Star hotel will open if you visit Diane in her room while she is sleeping there and checking Envelope on red chair in her room.

So, u have to check that envelope in the chair to open Orion Hotel location, but that only appear at same point of the game when Diane (dotter of Maria in case u dont remember) is sleeping naked in her bed... Melanie is the black girl in the hotel...
229436, member: 80464"]Could yu plz help me with the screenshot ?[/QUOTE]

Is it available on the incest path?

Marble

Jun 20, 2017
I was told to visit moms house but nothing happens there
I tried 2 options on mom
1)Wanna massage?
2)Reveal boobs
No ,other options & place seems to appear

So far I unlocked these places-
1)Home
2)Moms home
3)Maria's home
4)Office
5)Neals place
6)Rose bar
7)Jeb village
8)Majora street
9)Guilios car service
10)Treehole Cabin
11)Hotaboo shop
12)Port dock

Any idea what to do next?
Or that's all we can do for this v 0.06?
Did you use an old save? I had this bug happen as well, this version comes included with 2 saves, 1 being incest route and the other being the neighbor route, use those to continue. When I was done with this version the game told me to wait for next version.

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Don't know if its already added or not but found a walkthrough of v 0.06
That walktrought its included in the rar containing the game. Also, try to quote the right way, dont know what u tried to do in your previuos post, quoting me with ur name on top:

229436, member: 80464"]Could yu plz help me with the screenshot ?
Is it available on the incest path?[/QUOTE]

Haha, its ok, i think it was an honest mistake, but i dindt got an alert so maybe i will never be able to help XD cheers

pd/ like dr FeelGood said, yes, its avaible in that path (i think in both paths, but only tried that one cause thats my thing XD)

Reactions: Scorpio1971

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Can anybody who have access, c/p here. Please!
That is Nenad`s post from "Manual rotation of dolls"

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes