bezidej

Jul 1, 2017
the game does not advance when you import the save data from version 0.6 to 0.7, any save data that starts from the mother of the launch?
That was explained many times now in here and it is even on first page under game description. Saves comes with the game no need to play new game.

Reactions: Cirro84

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
If your mouse cursor disappear when you point it to door, yes that happen. But you may still move and even get your cursor back by pointing to anything else (any of objects that also change cursor) once you move cursor from other obj mouse will again appear. I think the issue is only on bathroom door.
this froze in parking lot of hotel .nothing happened when i try clicking anything

Raiku75

Jun 8, 2017
i started a game from the beggining am new too tis game but i cant save i pressed f5 a bunch of times but nothing happens? does anywone no what could cause this?

bezidej

Jul 1, 2017
can't leave bathroom where mother takes a shower, nothing works, any hints?
That will happen when you load saves from previous version, dev did explain all this in text files that comes with game. Loading old saves will make random glitches in game.

MadMonk

May 26, 2017
That will happen when you load saves from previous version, dev did explain all this in text files that comes with game. Loading old saves will make random glitches in game.
i did not load a old save, i took the one that comes with the new gameversion.
i can klick on the door but it jsut comes the message that this doesen't work

bezidej

Jul 1, 2017
In that case I have no clue. I can only say that never happens to me... But I just in case save a lot since now we have unlimited save slots :)

bezidej

Jul 1, 2017
does the game have decent content?
I would say it is pretty decent and everything is animated. Worth a try for sure. Also lot of sex scenes. If you are just starting there is a lot of game play so far and lot of beautiful animations.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
OP need a changelog :p

edit: so now i cant download anymore fro Mega in firefox without using the Mega soft.... tssk tssk -_- . one of the best sharing website start to turn very crappy

Last edited:

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
OP need a changelog :p

edit: so now i cant download anymore fro Mega in firefox without using the Mega soft.... tssk tssk :noexpression: . one of the best sharing website start to turn very crappy
there is also a torrent right here

Reactions: SD0083

rezidu

Apr 23, 2017
are there any cheats for money?
Yup. Once you've spoken to Claudia about doing her a favor, you can go back to your own bedroom and there will be a pile of money on the floor. Pick up as much as you want, but be warned: you can only do this once, this pile will disappear afterward.

Reactions: Jellyfish_xD

apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
View attachment 9931

Story
:
Adventures of Willy D. is point and click adventure type of game. If i would compare it's game play most similar would probably be "Broken Sword" but with adult content.
Everything in game is animated so that means it is not type of graphic novel where you just see pictures or animations only in certain situations. Even when character just stands you may see his movement of breathing.​

Updated: 14/10/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.0.7
Language: English
Genre: 3D Game, Animated, Adventure, Point & Click

Download: - - -
Thanks to @Ozygator for sharing!
Savegames and walkthough inside.

View attachment 9932 View attachment 9933 View attachment 9934 View attachment 9935
Very nice game!

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Surprisingly good game, though there are a lot of rough edges to it. I needed to use the hint system a little too often, and I'm not a fan of the new money grind features, but the only really offputting things about this game so far have been the high-pitched "braking" background noise in some scenes and the filesize.
The animations are quite good and sufficiently performant, but could be sped up a bit. The incest branch point is weird and clunky. The dialogue and characterization is light and entertaining, but the scene descriptions are bland.
I'd say this game is currently worth playing, but not something I would recommend. I hope it won't become an aimless open world prostitute sampler in the next six months, but will instead retain its adventure game aims.

Also, try to quote the right way
LOL.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
That's a bugged gamestate. I managed to create a situation like that by returning to main menu and then resuming, without saving or loading in between. Had to restart from the beginning.

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
The quote i made from Scorpio had that lonely frase and [/QUOTE] in HIS post, and he quoted a message from me but my name didnt show up cause he deleted some of it and made a mess... he quoted rong and was asking something to me, but the mess he did made me really hard to answer anything cause there was my post but not my user name, so... he could wait forever and i may never respond... check post 194, quote the message and see how it ends up...

229436, member: 80464"]Could yu plz help me with the screenshot ?
Is it available on the incest path?[/QUOTE]

So laughts are on u mate...

Sorry Scorpio, didnt mean to bother u...

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
I think some other guy needed a walkthrough & I quickly uploaded from some guy I don't know ,if it bothers yu then I am also sorry ,just wanna help a fellow player on the game
(No hard feelings right?)

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
I think some other guy needed a walkthrough & I quickly uploaded from some guy I don't know ,if it bothers yu then I am also sorry ,just wanna help a fellow player on the game
(No hard feelings right?)
Yea, no problem at all, i was trying to explain what happened, thats all, but not being native english speaker makes some things a bit hard to do, like explaining misunderstandings correctly XD
Anyway, like my signature may imply, im up to discuss almost anything with respect and as far i can tell, nobodye disrespected anyone, so nothing rong here. Sorry if that post sounded harsh or something, wasent my intention. Also im very "chill" and wasent trying to pick up a fight at all... cheers

Reactions: Bagger288
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes