shanshan

Oct 11, 2017
Can someone please upload v0.0.1 and v0.0.2 please... i think im late to enjoys this game, pls anyone upload v.01 and v.02 Tq

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Can someone please upload v0.0.1 and v0.0.2 please... i think im late to enjoys this game, pls anyone upload v.01 and v.02 Tq
???
i don't understand what you mean..
0.6 it's just an update of previus versions not a new game.

kinqbehic

Sep 29, 2017
What should ı do with the 'Explore 3 unlockable places jobs shops and more' quest ?
I did everything(went the orion hotel , went to hotaboo , worked in warehouse , did martha , worked for guilo) but couldnt complete the quest ?

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
What should ı do with the 'Explore 3 unlockable places jobs shops and more' quest ? I did everything...
Still needs updating I guess. Dev mentioned with last version the money system is just in place in game, future will bring more options (also for spending your coins).

You probably reached the end for now, stay tuned for v0.7.^^

Reactions: kinqbehic

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
What should ı do with the 'Explore 3 unlockable places jobs shops and more' quest ?
I did everything(went the orion hotel , went to hotaboo , worked in warehouse , did martha , worked for guilo) but couldnt complete the quest ?
From the hotaboo, did you give the pills back to Claudia? If not, try that. Or just play the new version. ;)

Reactions: Cirro84

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
View attachment 9931

Story
:
Adventures of Willy D. is point and click adventure type of game. If i would compare it's game play most similar would probably be "Broken Sword" but with adult content.
Everything in game is animated so that means it is not type of graphic novel where you just see pictures or animations only in certain situations. Even when character just stands you may see his movement of breathing.​

Updated: 14/10/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.0.7
Language: English
Genre: 3D Game, Animated, Adventure, Point & Click

Download: - - -
Thanks to @Ozygator for sharing!
Savegames and walkthough inside.

View attachment 9932 View attachment 9933 View attachment 9934 View attachment 9935
nicegame love it :heartcoveredeyes:

andres18

May 24, 2017
I charge the updates from version 0.6 to 0.7 and when I go to talk to the mother I do not get any options of launch, we can not do anything, some update already loaded with that option ??

andres18

May 24, 2017
the game does not advance when you import the save data from version 0.6 to 0.7, any save data that starts from the mother of the launch?

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
went alan path and when go back to hotel after lunch with alans girl and her daughter i froze up in hotel lot. this sux every time i do this i get a freeze pointr not have to go back to early stage and get back up to this point. :(

bezidej

Jul 1, 2017
went alan path and when go back to hotel after lunch with alans girl and her daughter i froze up in hotel lot. this sux every time i do this i get a freeze pointr not have to go back to early stage and get back up to this point. :(
If your mouse cursor disappear when you point it to door, yes that happen. But you may still move and even get your cursor back by pointing to anything else (any of objects that also change cursor) once you move cursor from other obj mouse will again appear. I think the issue is only on bathroom door.

Reactions: sprit
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes