lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
Really wanted to like this game, but the full animations of walking around just makes the game slower, not more interesting, the sex scenes are quite bad and poorly set up and aside from the mother in law, the stories were less than compelling, so I gave up a few days in.

zmc147159

Nov 6, 2017
I choose incest path.
but when i stared play in ver0.0.7.
The hint said "go to lunch with amanda" but i can not enter alan's apartment.and the walkthrough said go to mom's. but nothing happen and no cutscene for lunch time.
Could anyone help me? plz~

rezidu

Apr 23, 2017
I choose incest path.
but when i stared play in ver0.0.7.
The hint said "go to lunch with amanda" but i can not enter alan's apartment.and the walkthrough said go to mom's. but nothing happen and no cutscene for lunch time.
Could anyone help me? plz~
Are you using saves from a previous version of the game ?

Dolner

May 9, 2017
Surprised the new build hasn't been uploaded yet. It's been out for a while now.

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
Surprised the new build hasn't been uploaded yet. It's been out for a while now.
And here i am checking this thread everyday for updates! I believe the mods only update if they've been given the uploaded address to it, or someone makes a request in the request thread.

Reactions: dr FeelGood

Simon7

Jul 30, 2017
Guys anybody have error like on screen (black silhouette's of persons)?
And Besides all gameplay and any interraction with somebody going so sloooooowly

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Guys anybody have error like on screen (black silhouette's of persons)?
And Besides all gameplay and any interraction with somebody going so sloooooowly
I think the time I got that, is when I used my saves from an older version.
Either use the one provided by the dev, or you would need to start a fresh game.

Gary993

Jun 24, 2017
i must go back to villa pool, But I cannot enter the house nor take the car, I am blocked outside

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Nice :). Hope that this will help to keep it on the first page of request.

According to my notes next week version 0.0.8 will probably become public though...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Yeah! It can be trough Mega and Google drive...

If the request for version 0.0.9 :)

Last edited:
Reactions: throw_nws
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes