ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
This game is awsome, i dunno if its a demo but it has alot of content :D.......im on 15 day of nofap and this game can end my streak :(

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Is there any way to Mod or edit save files or this game itself somehow?
Money cheat, etc....
Saves are .dat files - meaning platform / program specific - so not easy to edit?
(Save editor on-line - does not work - had to try ;-))
As for the base game unsure?
Any ideas???

Thanks and Cheers

Jellyfish_xD

Jun 7, 2017
Is there any way to Mod or edit save files or this game itself somehow?
Money cheat, etc....
Saves are .dat files - meaning platform / program specific - so not easy to edit?
(Save editor on-line - does not work - had to try ;-))
As for the base game unsure?
Any ideas???

Thanks and Cheers
check post #233 on page 12

Reactions: Twistty

bezidej

Jul 1, 2017
check post #233 on page 12
you probably missed version 008 in walkthrough cause money cheat part was changed to:
- After talking to Carlos what's new 2 map locations will open (Rose bar and Majora street West) There will be Money pile there (money cheat) and it will not vanish after you use it. Instead, if you need to drop money you may buy farts from fartman. There is another working girl in left side of street

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks and .

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Are we skipped v.008? What did I miss
I asked last sunday for version 008 and yesterday evening that could be downloaded for free. I changed the request for version 009 and just saw that it is now available in this forum as well :).

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
but maube this can help /from walktrough/
May be placing between spoiler tags? I always try to solve it on my own and only when I'm stuck see the walkthrough. That one is always available in the archive. For version 008 I needed it for finding the book page by the car. That one is really hidden :). I guessed from the clues it must be there, but couldn't find it...

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Any chance we could get a torrent going for this? I feel like any game / download over 1GB should have the torrent option so we can keep the direct downloads from getting overloaded. Just a suggestion...

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes