El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
New update (doll counter working properly):
Thanks for the link, does Mega changed recently i used to be able to download a 7giga link (a week ago) and now for more than 3giga, it says quota over-reached....
Sorry to bother with this kind of questions but i'm a bit confused when it comes to Mega...
Anyway, thanks for the link and i'll find a way to counter the quota thing.

Reactions: Twistty

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Thanks for the link, does Mega changed recently i used to be able to download a 7giga link (a week ago) and now for more than 3giga, it says quota over-reached....
Sorry to bother with this kind of questions but i'm a bit confused when it comes to Mega...
The quota seems to change from day to day, and from country to country.

I've been countering it by downloading in Chrome, and as soon as I've hit the daily limit, I connect to a VPN and refresh the page (F5). Doing the same in Firefox hasn't worked for me, as it has restarted the download at 0%, but it does work if you connect to a VPN when it's still downloading (Haven't tried it using Firefox 57.0)

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
How can I create torrent file ? Where to find announce key

I mean, is there tracker on f95, or I need to make it on some other tracker?

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Thanks for info
Good to know

Now, to whom I need to send the massage to put torrent on OP?

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
- Use this:

MegaDownloader.png

Just open the app - highlight the address bar - click copy (of page address) - a pop up will show - then download!

Good luck and Cheers.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

bezidej

Jul 1, 2017
Why can I not play this game, everytime I get some error when trying to start the game

I'm using win 10 x64 does that have anything to do with it?!
Can you let us know what exact error you are getting? Maybe you just don't have c++ 2012 on your pc :)

parsifal88

May 23, 2017
anyone have problem whit vip ticket at cinema? i have vip ticket but when i go to cinema, nothing happen? it's a bug? thanks if someone reply me..

best regards,
Parsifal88

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
anyone have problem whit vip ticket at cinema? i have vip ticket but when i go to cinema, nothing happen? it's a bug? thanks if someone reply me..

best regards,
Parsifal88
Just talk to the girl at the cinema. You can ignore the clerk and don't need to drag the ticket itself to anyone. For me, the dialogue was weird in that it opened with saying that I needed to go get the ticket, but immediately followed up with something about having the ticket and we walked inside automatically.

Reactions: Blup Blup

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Why can I not play this game, everytime I get some error when trying to start the game

I'm using win 10 x64 does that have anything to do with it?!
What kind of error? "Some error" is too vague for us to be able to help you.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
New update (doll counter working properly)
Argghh. Nope, not going to download just for a working counter. My version says 0/43 and I guess there are really 43 dolls to be found. With the provided savegames form 008 I found three more dolls, two really hard to find. Still can't find a few others :(. After I'm finished I will post a screendump (you can use F12 in the game!) of the dolls I found. Also made screendumps for most of them at the place I found them.

Question is 43 still the number in the version with working counter. Than I can count them myself :).

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I do my best, so here is torrent file for latest 009 fixed

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please, feel free to inform me does it working. Last several days torrents have problems
Thanks - for the torrent link - Added to the OP as well :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: dr FeelGood

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Thank You Twistty!
In a future, when make torrent of some game, to whome I need to send link?
This time I use "Report" button, but I am sure that that way is not wright :happyblush, soo what I need to do in that case

Reactions: Twistty

parsifal88

May 23, 2017
Just talk to the girl at the cinema. You can ignore the clerk and don't need to drag the ticket itself to anyone. For me, the dialogue was weird in that it opened with saying that I needed to go get the ticket, but immediately followed up with something about having the ticket and we walked inside automatically.
thanks, now work!

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thank You Twistty!
In a future, when make torrent of some game, to whome I need to send link?
This time I use "Report" button, but I am sure that that way is not wright :happyblush, soo what I need to do in that case

Wouldn't suggest you use the report button - Lmfao.
That is for - "you've been naughty - and not in the "good" way" Mod actions.
Just make a post - someone will update it.
Or send me a PM anytime :closedtongue:

Cheers

Reactions: dr FeelGood

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
After I'm finished I will post a screendump (you can use F12 in the game!) of the dolls I found
Ok, finished with the mom/incest route. Here my screendump with the 38 found dolls:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From loading the provided save by the developer I know that in the bronze section I miss two dolls. The first is of mom (Violette) and the second is Giovanna (sister of Guillo, garage). The only new girl in 009 is a "working girl" at the hotel? The 38 found plus two known missing is 40 so still three short? Any clues?

I can probably give clues for all the found dolls, so if someone wants that please let me know :).

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes