dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
You probably started with the savegames from 008? That has Violette (mom) and Giovanna. But I can't find them if I start fresh in 009.

Ok, the counter is now 40 instead of 43. In that case I only miss the above two. Not bad :). But if someone can find them from a fresh started game and make a screenshot (F12 in the game) I would appreciate it. In the Amanda route I only miss Giovanna.

Me too :). And the one you're missing...
All the time I play only incest route. Giovanna doll arrive ..hmmm..I believe after arguing with her brother, somewhere.

According Lingerie counter, I miss only one, sooo, which one Claudia stockings or Violettes bra??

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I've already installed it, but it still won't work.
Oh, then you have to install ALL Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable programs. I have them all installed on my computer, too.

There's an easy way to do this: uninstall the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable programs you have currently installed. Then and install the program. It contains ALL Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable programs so you can install them all at once.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I installed versions 006 -- that was the one I started with -- and 007. In 006 the Savegames have in bronze section 13 dolls, silver 5, gold 1 and platinum 1. No Giovanna doll. In 007 that is the only one. The Violette doll is already present in the savegames form 006.

According to the walktrough in 006 five new dolls are introduced. Three are off course for the "hostess". One is for the shopowner Hotaboo. This version was all about working so my guess is that the last one is indeed Giovanna. However if I play this version I can't find this doll :(.

In version 008 there is plenty of money on the pile, so no need for work. If I try Giulio he keeps saying that at the moment he has nothing. So this could be a bug? I could try to play 006 from a fresh start, but I hope that someone has found Violette and Giovanna dolls in a fresh sly started 009 play. If so where? For example the Diana and Sophie doll are not easy to spot. I only found them because I knew that they had to be present...

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Oh, then you have to install ALL Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable programs. I have them all installed on my computer, too.

There's an easy way to do this: uninstall the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable programs you have currently installed. Then and install the program. It contains ALL Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable programs so you can install them all at once.
That did it!

Thanx a bunch

Reactions: Led

revista

May 29, 2017
I choose incest path.
but when i stared play in ver0.0.7.
The hint said "go to lunch with amanda" but i can not enter alan's apartment.and the walkthrough said go to mom's. but nothing happen and no cutscene for lunch time.
Could anyone help me? plz~
I am having the same problem, how did you fix it?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Strange. Because I'm still finding new things I always start fresh. At the point were Diane gives you the option I always do a save so I can do both routes. Until now this always gave the correct route according to my choice. Did you by chance use an old save from yourself?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
but where can i find the small valve? Jeb Village?
Not in Jeb Village :). The placement of the valve depends on the choose path Diane gave you: Mom or Amanda.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh and think of the rat as a mouse. Important later on in the game. I think the developer made a mistake in on of the clues :).

Reactions: GodotLettice

GodotLettice

Jun 19, 2017
Yeah Thank you "The mouse is a lie", for like an hour, i was like: Maybe i need to find some food for the rat... ^^

Simon7

Jul 30, 2017
and other guys, anybody find Giovanna doll? Only one doll missing during this game

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I can't find her either :(. I think it is a bug, but I'm not sure. Most people play with the saves from the developer and then they have automaticly this doll.

Have you found the bronze Violette (Mom) doll?

Reactions: elrg4573
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes