Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
The doll collecting was introduced in version v004. In the spoiler below I used green for dolls which appear in the v001 part of the game, yellow for v002 and red for v003. From a savedgames in v005 -- is of course end of v004 -- I found:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

According to the developer in v005 : "There are total 8 new dolls (6 on each path meaning 2+2 are sharing same spot)". So 6 dolls in each path and 2 of those are different according to path. I checked and this gives:

In version v006 the money system is introduced. Because there isn't a money cheat yet I didn't check the three dolls from Melanie, but those are found in a savegames from v007. So in this version:

According to the walktrough 4 new dolls can be found in v007. I checked both paths and hit a small problem in the Amanda (neighbor) path. Stella (girlfriend of Eve) is introduced in v009. However if you travel to Majorie street you can find her doll at the place where see appears in a later version. Not logical, but that can't be helped :).

According to the walktrough 6 new dolls can be found in v008:

Total dolls per path is 14 (v004) plus 6 (v005) plus 5 (v006) plus 4 (v007) plus 6 (v008) is 35. According to the latest version there are 40 dolls to be found in v009. The five new dolls:

With the above everybody can check which doll appears when in the game. Hope that will help who can't find all dolls. And still no luck? I've hints in the form of screenshots for all of them. When already asked I will create a link in the spoilers above to the post with details...

Last edited:

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Can we have a Skunked version for this game. Original Fill size is too huge.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I'm new to this but I expect that with skunked you mean a version were the image quality is lower? I saw something like that in other games. If I understood correctly there someone extracted all the artwork, reduced the quality and then packed it all up again?

This game is made with and I don't know if the above could be done. Also the developer says it is 2.5D which means that the characters are build with multiple 2D images to create the 3D illusion you see in the game. That probably takes a lot of the space. I like the game as is, even if it's a big download...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Doll counter is fixed in the latest version, see the . However you can count yourself. In v009 there are to be found.

thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
Doll counter is fixed in the latest version, see the . However you can count yourself. In v009 there are to be found.
About dolls: I miss Maya (silver), Selina (gold) and Eliza (gold). Please help!

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Maya (silver), Selina (gold) and Eliza (gold)
Maya (silver)
Did you see the movie with her? If yes and you didn't see this doll:

Selina (gold)
I assume you have bronze and silver? The gold one is probably anal -- must check that -- and that is linked with an fourth page of the book. Selina gives you three clues :). The fourth page is found by Mrs. Camelia. So talk with her. After probably anal the doll can be found at the same location as the other two.

Eliza (gold)
This is probably also coupled with the anal practice. When you talk with her she says she hasn't any experience with it. Willy says he can teach her. Do this with position 69. Let the animation run until the option [Anal pratice] appears. Do this and let the animation run again until [Anal sweet] appears. Do this until the option [Anal rough] appears. Do that and afterwards talk with her about the anal. Then leave the hotel and you can find the doll there:

thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
Maya (silver)
Did you see the movie with her? If yes and you didn't see this doll:

Selina (gold)
I assume you have bronze and silver? The gold one is probably anal -- must check that -- and that is linked with an fourth page of the book. Selina gives you three clues :). The fourth page is found by Mrs. Camelia. So talk with her. After probably anal the doll can be found at the same location as the other two.

Eliza (gold)
This is probably also coupled with the anal practice. When you talk with her she says she hasn't any experience with it. Willy says he can teach her. Do this with position 69. Let the animation run until the option [Anal pratice] appears. Do this and let the animation run again until [Anal sweet] appears. Do this until the option [Anal rough] appears. Do that and afterwards talk with her about the anal. Then leave the hotel and you can find the doll there:

You are doing an excellent work dear friend. Thx. I found the fourth page of the book. Waiting for anal. Unfortunately, I can't go back to the theater. I went out before noticing it.

Reactions: Blup Blup

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Bummer about the Maya doll. I suspected that you couldn't go back in, but thanks for the confirmation. I'm thinking about a walkthrough with pictures. The walkthrough from the developer is good, but you can still miss things. Plus new versions are added so earlier, conflicting changes are not removed. But creating the walkthrough I envision is going to take time. And not sure if people want it...

Reactions: thetunisian

thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
Bummer about the Maya doll. I suspected that you couldn't go back in, but thanks for the confirmation. I'm thinking about a walkthrough with pictures. The walkthrough from the developer is good, but you can still miss things. Plus new versions are added so earlier, conflicting changes are not removed. But creating the walkthrough I envision is going to take time. And not sure if people want it...
If you found the other 3 pages of the book, just tell me how!

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Somebody siad that Alt-Enter should do the trick, but that is not working for me. My game starts full screen though and Alt-Enter makes a windowed version. But an Alt-Enter doesn't make it full screen again...

Reactions: abiorigins

Oct 28, 2017
I absolutely love this game.
Best animated sex scenes by far, nerdy humor, nice ideas.
Really love it.
Wanted to quit because the first sex with boss Daughter came much to fast in my opinion- but gave it a chance.
Love the beautiful girls...keep up that great work.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
As said earlier I wanted an easier to read walkthrough. In the end I decided to update the flat text walkthrough from the developer to a document with colors, hints about dolls and lingerie, remove or update things in the text from earlier version to include the latest and of course images. I just did the v001 part (without pictures of the dolls). Before I go on let's her your constructive criticism :).

Last edited:
Reactions: GroPin and Simon7
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes