bezidej

Jul 1, 2017
nd other guys, anybody find Giovanna doll? Only one doll mis
Giovanna doll is by the gate that leads to cabin on top of hill. But it will show after you take job from Giulio. If you have too much money buy some farts from fartman (I always lower it to 0) cause it seems Giulio gives you job only if you have less then xxx of money.

Frae

Oct 1, 2017
From the walkthrough:

- Self confidace for Willy will unlock different options with girls for him. try talk to all of them

What are the options??

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Giovanna doll is by the gate that leads to cabin on top of hill. But it will show after you take job from Giulio. If you have too much money buy some farts from fartman (I always lower it to 0) cause it seems Giulio gives you job only if you have less then xxx of money.
Thanks! I found thiss doll. Luckily I had multiple saved games so I found the exact options when this doll appears. The money is not a problem. I started with a save where I had $ 30010 -- three times grabbing from the pile and one $ 10 note found -- just before the first conversation with Giulio. The first walk uphill hasn't the doll by the gate. After giving him the package a Job? option appears. When you do that -- you don't have to do the option I need a job -- and go uphill again you will find the doll:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you by any chance now the location of the bronze mom (Violette) doll?

Last edited:

summerjo

May 9, 2017
is there a way to get rid of things in your inventory? I screwed up on the flower petals and have a worthless essence. i just tried dragging it out of my INV but that didn't work.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Petals you can remove by placing them on the rug. That gives essence and maybe you can combine them to one unnecessary one? However you can have lots of items in your inventory, so it shouldn't be a problem.

I tried to find a way to give bug reports to the developer. But only one seems to be becoming a patreon? I've a very funny screendump where in the same room you have both "working girls" from the hotel and the twin of Willy D. :). I also had a scene were the sex continued in the lobby. And no, I didn't photoshop it...

Led

Jul 16, 2017
is there a way to get rid of things in your inventory? I screwed up on the flower petals and have a worthless essence. i just tried dragging it out of my INV but that didn't work.
Just drag the worthless essence on top of another essence. They'll both disappear, then.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
My laptop is four years old and at the day of purchase it was the cheapest one available (last of the old models). Also nothing fancy qua GPU or CPU. It has 4 GiB of RAM and uses Windows 7. This game works. After a scene transition it takes Willy a second or so to catch up, but nothing I can't live with. It is definitely enjoyable even on this old hardware. The game uses Microsoft runtime dll's from 2012...

Just try it?

Simon7

Jul 30, 2017
I can't find her either :(. I think it is a bug, but I'm not sure. Most people play with the saves from the developer and then they have automaticly this doll.

Have you found the bronze Violette (Mom) doll?
I found 2 Violette doll: one after the scene in the shower, the second seems in the mother's room after the massage of her back=) In either case, both figures must be in the apartment.

Guys, the discovery of the Giovanna doll - it's something amazing!

Reactions: Blup Blup

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
This game reminds me lot of old aventure games like broken sword and other like it. It even has some moon logic in in like old games! Only difference is that instead teasing you with promise of girl this hero gets lots of girls ^^
Also i noticed that face of mc is bit vierd it might be meant to simulate sun glrare but it looks vierd to have wite spots on forehead and other places at face. I hope that this game is one that gets finished it has lot of potential!

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I found 2 Violette doll: one after the scene in the shower, the second seems in the mother's room after the massage of her back=) In either case, both figures must be in the apartment.
Wow! I just started my investigation :). With the Giovanna doll we discovered that it can be a specific event. From the developers Patreon page I found a . In that version collecting dolls was introduced with 14 pieces. From another post I and started with the provided savegames from 004. That gives:

So none of the first 14 are from the split paths. In the v005 post is says "There are total 8 new dolls (6 on each path meaning 2+2 are sharing same spot)". The two dolls in the incest path must be Violette (mom) and Melissa. I will now start v005 to see if your massaging her back trick works :). In v005 the screenshot option is not implemented, so that has to wait...

Last edited:
Reactions: bernthal

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
the second seems in the mother's room after the massage of her back
As said I played first v005 where it should appear. In that one Giulio and Giovanna are introduced. After the first package there is an option Job? but it doesn't change after seeing it. Just to be sure I checked the gate and it isn't there. So the Giovanna doll is introduced in v006 in line with the money earning system. After the second visit to your mom the Massage option appears. And after that it took me several minutes to discover her doll (screenshot from v009):

Thanks for that hint! I now have the location of all 40 dolls in both paths. If someone needs a hint, let me know.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes