Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
is it just me or can't you have any fun with Selina in this update ?
Have you given her hand creme so see can use her crystal ball? That opens sex scenes. There are four missing pages -- for three she gives you clues -- and each gives you an extra scene. Don't want to spoil it too much, but let me know if this isn't enough :).

Reactions: Dekix

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Ok, finished with the mom/incest route. Here my screendump with the 38 found dolls:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From loading the provided save by the developer I know that in the bronze section I miss two dolls. The first is of mom (Violette) and the second is Giovanna (sister of Guillo, garage). The only new girl in 009 is a "working girl" at the hotel? The 38 found plus two known missing is 40 so still three short? Any clues?

I can probably give clues for all the found dolls, so if someone wants that please let me know :).
You miss this one

:eek:penedeyewink:

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Is the money CHEAT gone? I cant seem to find it in the newest version
The walkthrough is not correctly updated. The money pile from the previous version is gone. Now when you talk with Carlos he says that you can find his girls at Rose bar and Majorie street West. The last has a non disappearing money pile for the fartshop :). And also a new "working girl" which will do gold and platinum services...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Something about MSVCR110.dll couldn't be found.
Wow, most machines have accumulated that. It's the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable dll that is needed for projects built with Visual Studio 2011. See ...

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
That's what I said :). The problem is where can it be found? Some clues?

I see that you also found the Giovanna doll. Where? Clues?
I believe that was in earlier verision. Have no clue where!

I just open latest version and have

...and yes, I did`t find Violette panties. Who knows, maybe I was accidentally eat them during/after lunch :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: erikus

GodotLettice

Jun 19, 2017
Hey, can someone please tell me how can i get rid of the rat in the sewers for the quest with the fountain? I have search in the whole city but, maybe, im just blind...

bezidej

Jul 1, 2017
Argghh. Nope, not going to download just for a working counter. My version says 0/43 and I guess there are really 43 dolls to be found. With the provided savegames form 008 I found three more dolls, two really hard to find. Still can't find a few others :(. After I'm finished I will post a screendump (you can use F12 in the game!) of the dolls I found. Also made screendumps for most of them at the place I found them.

Question is 43 still the number in the version with working counter. Than I can count them myself :).
There are total of 40 dolls to be found... Updated version shows counter (from saved game) 35/40 and after finding 5 new it stays on 40/40 so I guess it is 40 max for this version cause counter did not work in previous update.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Wow, most machines have accumulated that. It's the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable dll that is needed for projects built with Visual Studio 2011. See ...
I Installed it, but it still won't work.

bezidej

Jul 1, 2017

...and yes, I did`t find Violette panties. Who knows, maybe I was accidentally eat them during/after lunch :eek:penedeyewink:

You also miss Claudia's stockings :D

summerjo

May 9, 2017
i must be dumb.
the walkthrough says to go to mom's room when her boobs are out, but when i ask her to reveal boobs, i can't move anywhere, it just keeps going with dialog.

am I doing something wrong?

nm....got it

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
i must be dumb.
the walkthrough says to go to mom's room when her boobs are out, but when i ask her to reveal boobs, i can't move anywhere, it just keeps going with dialog.

am I doing something wrong?
Do not ask, just wait in front of her bedroom. When she reveal boobs, go in room and take a picture...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
You probably started with the savegames from 008? That has Violette (mom) and Giovanna. But I can't find them if I start fresh in 009.

Ok, the counter is now 40 instead of 43. In that case I only miss the above two. Not bad :). But if someone can find them from a fresh started game and make a screenshot (F12 in the game) I would appreciate it. In the Amanda route I only miss Giovanna.

...and yes, I did`t find Violette panties
Me too :). And the one you're missing...

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes