JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Sorry, maybe it's been asked. But if you choose the "Normal path" (no incest) the dolls are different ?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Looks like a good game, I didn't get to try it yet, I only peeked a little, is there a way to play it windowed instead of having it full screen? Thanks guy's.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Hi guys - seems like there is a lot of talk about the dolls.
If someone ( - lol :eek:penedeyewink:) - could make a FINAL - doll walk through with a nice picture (not sure what one is the best from the last few pages?) - I'll post it on the OP - so it is easier for everyone to find.
(With thanks to....for...etc.)

Cheers

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
If someone ( - lol :eek:penedeyewink:) - could make a FINAL - doll walk through with a nice picture (not sure what one is the best from the last few pages?) - I'll post it on the OP - so it is easier for everyone to find
Yesterday night I decided to do the whole walkthrough. For the dolls I will add a hint about them in the correct place in the walkthrough. Most of them are even without that hint easy to see. With the hint at the correct screen most (all?) are not that hard either. But at the end of the walkthrough I will add small pictures from the screen like I now did for the objects. I think that everyone can then find them. At least I see that everybody who just like me couldn't find every doll has now located them...

The final walkthrough will take some time because I'll have top play the game to make screenshots, use the correct sentences, mix events of later versions at an earlier point where it is more logical, etc. When it is final -- hopefully before v010 appears -- I'll PM you. Deal?

Reactions: Twistty

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
That doll, paradoxically for me, was easier to find than Giovanna or Sophie x'D
The bronze version of Giovanna, Sophie and Violette (mom) are really hard. I kind of started the hunt a few days and a lot of posts ago with Giovanna and Violette. We will see what dolls other people can't find. Sophie I can understand as well. And a few others too...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Hmm, is that a poster outside the apartment? If so it is just a funny object. May be that will change in the future, but not at this time. The game is full of these things :).

Reactions: danny19

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
As thanks for the likes at my to improve the walkthrough I've just created the version 0.0.2 section. I think this is the structure I like. All explanations are moved to the intro including my own how the coding and colors in the text work. I also started the doll collection pictures.

Reactions: DeMarcus16

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Did you have lunch with your mother, aunt Leonora and your sisters? After that you can enter there room, not before. May be you must first do something else and then go back if the hints tell you so...

popay_saylor

Oct 7, 2017
Can somebody help? In last version i load my old save (v. 0.6) Now the hint is "go to dinner with Amanda" but my save was in incest rout - so i havnt Amanda. Is it bug? Can i use old saves or need to restart game?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Hmm, that is one of the many vague Windows error messages. So no idea :(. Could be that is the solution as well?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes