UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Since many of you asked me is this possible I am answering: yes it is.
It is very simple really all you need to add to to your config ini file is:

RESIZEABLE = Yes

And ofc add:

FULLSCREEN = no

Config file is located inside game folder where main exe of game is, just scroll it down and you will find it.

But in case you are not sure how to do this here is small file that you only need to drag in same folder as game and when windows ask you replace existing file with same name say yes. This will make your game start in window mode and you will be able to resize it manually to fit your screen/needs when playing this game. It works as any other resizing window. Hover mouse to edge of window and hold left click while moving your mouse to resize to any size you wish.

I hope this will help if any of you have problems with resolution of game.

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017
Oh man. I really like this game! One of the best! I do not understand why he has so few patrons?
It would still be cool if the game had a day / night cycle.

Reactions: zecon

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Since many of you asked me is this possible I am answering: yes it is.
This works. At first the game started with only part of the screen vissible -- the normal Windows top and left where of screen -- but hitting a few times Alt-Enter it toggles now to the wanted two. Full screen and a normal window which can be minimized or dragged to the side.

Reactions: UncleVT

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
I cannot find Melissa on the beach. I go to the lone beach, but there's just a towel.
A bug maybe ?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I think you didn't do something yet. Have you followed the hints or the walkthrough by the developer?

Sometimes doing things wrong ends up in things like this. Yesterday I started with v004 of my enriched version of the walkthrough and didn't get the photo of Amanda. Not sure why, because I followed the developer walkthrough...

Added:
Found the problem. You must say to Dee Dee "Enough practice for taoday. I need to go now". That closes the hint about quality time with her. This one is not in walkthrough of the developer because it was introduced in a later version of the game. Of course I will add it in my enriched version :).

Last edited:

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
I have to say this game truly is a hidden gem around here. Completely underrated.

One question is left though: I have 39/40 dolls and I checked the list of @Blup Blup on page 20 post #382 (kudos for that). After going through everything I realized I have all mentioned dolls and the list only contains 39 dolls. So, what is Number 40?

Reactions: zecon

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Can you post a screendump (F12 in the game will make one in the screenshot folder). I see you found my post, so an alternative is checking yourself against the list and say which one you miss. Without that I've 2,5% chance of guessing the one that you didn't find. Even less because you didn't tell which path you choose as well :).

And you're right it is a hidden gem. I'll hope that the traffic in this thread will raise more awareness. It is now more often on the first page of new posts, so that is a start...

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Can you post a screendump (F12 in the game will make one in the screenshot folder). I see you found my post, so an alternative is checking yourself against the list and say which one you miss. Without that I've 2,5% chance of guessing the one that you didn't find. Even less because you didn't tell which path you choose as well :).

And you're right it is a hidden gem. I'll hope that the traffic in this thread will raise more awareness. It is now more often on the first page of new posts, so that is a start...
That's what I did (checking against your list). First I went just through every patch. Found everything on your list in my save. Then I counted every category in general, so how many Bronze, Silver, Golden and Plat dolls exist. And it was the same number as in my game. And then I again counted all your mentioned dolls and came to the result that there are only 39 listed. :coldsweat:

So have a look at both paths in my game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bezidej

Jul 1, 2017
That's what I did (checking against your list). First I went just through every patch. Found everything on your list in my save. Then I counted every category in general, so how many Bronze, Silver, Golden and Plat dolls exist. And it was the same number as in my game. And then I again counted all your mentioned dolls and came to the result that there are only 39 listed. :coldsweat:

So have a look at both paths in my game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are missing Daisy silver :)

Reactions: Barioz

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I found her silver doll somewhere in your home building. Just luck because I saw this in the walkthrough as new thing:

New animation for couple in Willy's building will unlock after you find out exact time of day on the beach

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

O.K. Since this game has grown pretty big and it is hard to find all bugs on my own I came to idea where you guys may help. If you find any bugs please report em here. And please be specific like: what version of game you are playing. When exactly bug happens etc. Describe as much details as you can so it is easier for me to find em please. I will keep this post open for public so anyone may report bug. And please don't report spelling and grammar issues here I have someone working on it but it is huge job since this game has over 11 000 lines of texts already.
Thank you in advance and I hope you will find as less bugs as it is possible :D

Reactions: Blup Blup

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Ok, yesterday I to my enhanced version of the flat text file the developer ships with each version. I thought the structure was done, but in v004 different paths are opened. I decided not to duplicate parts that are the same in both paths and also make it chronological instead of weird jumping. So now I start each section with mom, neighbor or main. Do the correct one from the first two and then the part form main.

In v005 I found that the developer walkthrough misses an important part because a tiny thing changes in a later version. That took me four hours and multiple tries to figure what is the minimum amount of dialogue you must do. That is how the developer walkthrough is set up and that's what I enhance. I also decided to add in earlier parts things that are introduced in later versions. It is weird not to point at lingerie when and then in v009 must point to the 8 locations. Because of this decession I must add some things in mainly part v001. Last I decided that if you play v009 you don't really care to pick up a doll introduced in v005 when you do the part for say v008.

Because the coming days I've other things to do I upload the enhanced walkthrough up to the end of v005. I hope some people will test it to see if it works, if it is easy to follow etc. Especially if I must include things from later version in this part. And last if you found interesting things that aren't pointed at, please say so. Things that are not important for the story line can still be in a walkthrough I think...

Reactions: Twistty and UncleVT

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Ok, yesterday I to my enhanced version of the flat text file the developer ships with each version. I thought the structure was done, but in v004 different paths are opened. I decided not to duplicate parts that are the same in both paths and also make it chronological instead of weird jumping. So now I start each section with mom, neighbor or main. Do the correct one from the first two and then the part form main.

In v005 I found that the developer walkthrough misses an important part because a tiny thing changes in a later version. That took me four hours and multiple tries to figure what is the minimum amount of dialogue you must do. That is how the developer walkthrough is set up and that's what I enhance. I also decided to add in earlier parts things that are introduced in later versions. It is weird not to point at lingerie when and then in v009 must point to the 8 locations. Because of this decession I must add some things in mainly part v001. Last I decided that if you play v009 you don't really care to pick up a doll introduced in v005 when you do the part for say v008.

Because the coming days I've other things to do I upload the enhanced walkthrough up to the end of v005. I hope some people will test it to see if it works, if it is easy to follow etc. Especially if I must include things from later version in this part. And last if you found interesting things that aren't pointed at, please say so. Things that are not important for the story line can still be in a walkthrough I think...
Hi - got sort of tied up the last couple of days.
Thanks for - Looks pretty damn good to me!
Is it ok if I post this version on the OP?
If you update it later - it can be changed - but figured I would ask before...
:eek:penedeyewink: Cheers

Reactions: Blup Blup

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Looks pretty damn good to me!
Thanks! I'm of course biased, but from years of writing I know it is good if you enjoy working on it. And that is the case with this document :).

Is it ok if I post this version on the OP?
If you update it later - it can be changed - but figured I would ask before...
Your call.

At this point I would like feedback if it is correct. It is now diverging from the plain text version the developer provides. I like his way of adding a walkthrough of the newest part in a version. The drawback is that it is sometimes confusing -- the money pile for example -- and later addons change things earlier in the game as well. So the current version is becoming more of a real walkthrough for the latest version but with a lot of history how the game grow. There is a chance that this history becomes distracting or confusing. Especially on this decision I would like feedback. May be it is better to drop the version history completely...

After sleep I remembered that I need to at a few things of later versions in the part that now is done. Not a game breaker. It now covers roughly two thirds of the game and up till I stop it is usable for v009. So if it is not too much trouble to update the first post with newer versions a link in the first post would draw more beta testers :). May be a little warning that it is work in progress?

Again your call.

Reactions: Twistty

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
In the above I formulated the problem I ran into at the end of v005. Formulating a problem helps me in making a decision. I already started rearranging the developer walkthrough and from now I'll do it even more :). I decided that a walkthrough is for playing, not a historical document how the game was developed.

The last hour I started editing with that idea in mind and it feels good. Not as forced as the current one. So I'll drop the version x.x.x headers and replace them with a more meaningful one. For example Version 0.0.1 is now Miss Skye. So instead of nine version headers I'll have probably eight parts. v006 is about money and that became mostly irrelevant when the money pile was introduced. I'll point to the work you can do, but with a big yuck :). The only funny one is sex with old ladies for money...

May be I'll have time this evening to make a new and final setup of what the walkthrough will become.

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
"May be I'll have time this evening to make a new and final setup of what the walkthrough will become."

Ok - I'll wait a bit - but feel the was pretty good.
(I especially liked how you organized everything - really well thought out).
Sure it will help many others as well (and possibly stop some of the repeat questions - lol).

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
(I especially liked how you organized everything - really well thought out)
Thanks for the compliment. That is twenty plus years of writing articles and books :).

I'm happy with the decision to scratch following the development history and make a real walkthrough for the current version. I renamed the version 0.0.x to more meaningful episode in the adventure. The part of v006 (money) will gradually introduced where appropriate. And I added the episode in v007. So now only v008 and v009 are missing. I think that will be Monday at the earliest. If you want the following version can be attached to the OP...

Reactions: UncleVT and Twistty
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes