Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks for the compliment. That is twenty plus years of writing articles and books :).

I'm happy with the decision to scratch following the development history and make a real walkthrough for the current version. I renamed the version 0.0.x to more meaningful episode in the adventure. The part of v006 (money) will gradually introduced where appropriate. And I added the episode in v007. So now only v008 and v009 are missing. I think that will be Monday at the earliest. If you want the following version can be attached to the OP...
Added to the OP - if any updates are provided later - I will update the OP later also.
Thanks again !!! :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Blup Blup

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
When you unpack the game there is a directory with two or three text files, the game directory and a Savegames directory. One of the text files explains what you must do. In essence it is starting the game and then immediately quit again. This makes a subdirectory in C:\Users\<login name>AppData\Local -- hidden, but you can type or paste it in the address bar of Windows Explorer -- and in case of v007 it is Adventures of Willy Dickhard 007. Copy the Savegames -- with the essential bookmarkXX.dat files -- in this directory and they will show up.

If you already did a save the Savegames and bookmarkXX.dat files plus some savegameXX.dat files are present. In that case copy only savegameXX.dat files and use different numbers for XX. You can skip numbers, the game just uses the numbers for sorting and then display them plus the date/time in the correct order...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
By default Windows hides extensions. However the first one says under type application. Double click on that (it is the .exe of the game) and the game will start...

Reactions: Twistty

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I'm not sure why you ask this in a thread which is about a specific game. This game has animated (2.5D) content and is not a visual novel. It is an quest in which you are partly guided to unlock new content. But you are also free to explore the unlocked content on your own. Is it what you ask? Try it...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Finished! More than 30 hours of work and playing the game five times. And still have some yellow markers where I missed things or not sure. But for now this is the version which include everything the official walkthrough has. And although I thought I added a lot more explanation the word count says it is 9.065 words against 9.248 in the text file. But it is still a massive document because there is a lot in the game already...

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
How can i download game Adventures of Willy Dickhard v009 ? Please!!!
It is on first post of this thread /OP/. Now, You are on page 24.

Click here >

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...this was ALL of the achievement we need to reach in "Incest route" or?

Last edited:

summerjo

May 9, 2017
a warning to all.
be careful saving.

a few times I have hit f6 instead of f5....f6 takes you back to the main menu and you will lose your progress.

done this 4 or 5 times

Reactions: UncleVT

bezidej

Jul 1, 2017
a warning to all.
be careful saving.

a few times I have hit f6 instead of f5....f6 takes you back to the main menu and you will lose your progress.

done this 4 or 5 times
Try go to load screen after and just click resume game :)

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
i duuno what happen like this?
This happens when you use an savegame from a previous version. Use the provided savegames from the version you're playing. Those are always the end of the previous version. However in v009 searching for lingerie was added plus counters for that and dolls. I would suggest play from the start and see if you can collect them all...

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Christian88 , if you mean saves at the beginning of 0.0.9, the author provides these in the archive for every update.
If you mean the end of 0.0.9, here are mine. I don't know if I've collected everything though.
The saves at the beach are the last ones, you'll recognize the paths.

mangkanor

Oct 26, 2017
newbie question here, i already downloaded the file and extracted it in the same folder and when i try to click the application to start playing it and a message appear THE PROGRAM CANT START BECAUSE MSVCR110.DLL IS MISSING FROM YOUR COMPUTER. TRY RE INSTALLING THE PROGRAM TO FIX THIS PROBLEM
THANKS IN advance for answering my Q

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes