Sep 9, 2016
Pépé Le Pew is a real mvp
Never believe him - HE IS IN FACT FRENCH!!!:eek:penedeyewink:
pepe_le_pew_france_wallpaper_by_policezombie-d33ek7m.jpg

Ps - Also looking for a Changelog if any one has one?​

Last edited:

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Hmm the v010 walkthrough was my first draft for v010. I got the newest version of the game from the developer because he liked my work. Where did you get it? In about an hour I'll have the final version with everything checked and played both paths. That takes roughly 5 hours each and then only the important parts of the dialogues and skipping sex scenes. There is a lot to see in this game :).

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Hmm the v010 walkthrough was my first draft for v010. I got the newest version of the game from the developer because he liked my work. Where did you get it? In about an hour I'll have the final version with everything checked and played both paths. That takes roughly 5 hours each and then only the important parts of the dialogues and skipping sex scenes. There is a lot to see in this game :).
Thanks again!!!

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
After a long day -- each episode took about 30 minutes and that is rushing the sex scenes and dialogues -- I've now the final for v010. All yellow marker lines are gone and everything is checked. If you find things that are incorrect, let me know. Also English grammar corrections are welcome. The spelling should be correct because that is done automatically in Libre Office :).

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
After a long day -- each episode took about 30 minutes and that is rushing the sex scenes and dialogues -- I've now the final for v010. All yellow marker lines are gone and everything is checked. If you find things that are incorrect, let me know. Also English grammar corrections are welcome. The spelling should be correct because that is done automatically in Libre Office :).
added in the op and ty

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
In v010 of the game the developer added v009 of my walkthrough because he liked it. When v010 was made available for patreons I also got the download link to add the newest episode. That I did by starting with the provided savegames and quickly rearranging a few things. That gave a lot of extra yellow marker lines which are now all checked and incorporated. See the above post...

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
In v010 of the game the developer added v009 of my walkthrough because he liked it. When v010 was made available for patreons I also got the download link to add the newest episode. That I did by starting with the provided savegames and quickly rearranging a few things. That gave a lot of extra yellow marker lines which are now all checked and incorporated. See the above post...
well his walkthrough is also still version 0.9 thats why i wasnt wondering about it ;/

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Ps - Also looking for a Changelog if any one has one?
As far as I know there isn't one. But see the PDF and go to the section features. In v010 a lot of those are added. The episode has two sex scenes, two new locations, a nice puzzle -- although there are people who can't solve it -- three new characters and the promise of something amazing for the doll collectors among us...

unlogic

Nov 15, 2017
Guys it is possible to play new game, i mean from the start because i try to start new game and when i get to office i cant enter in Miss Sky office, please someone to explain me how to fix this

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Hmm, did you talk to Maya? Because she says that miss Skye wants to speak with you. It is an adventure and some things must be done in the correct order. See the walkthrough I made...

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes