Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Can'T do it:WutFace:
Hmm, you didn't even try :). It is just a sliding puzzle and they are usually sold for children (very big grin). However yesterday I found one which couldn't be solved. The developer acknowledged that there might be a bug in the shuffling algorithm. The solution is click on reset. I don't know how the bug changes the chance of a not solvable one. For creating the walkthrough I've done it six times and five were easily solvable...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: erikus

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
@blupblap - Do you ever get corrupt saves?
Where - It saves in one location - and also on the other save pages as well?
Hope I don't have to start over.
Had so many scenes - saved - as bookmarks (so I could go back).o_O
Also - is there a way to delete a save slot - on the save page in-game?
Since v.07 there was always problem with old saves. That was reason why author provide saves with every new release!
You do not need to start over because You can use mentioned saves which start at point where You are already "finished" previous version.
I think that You can delete save slots, by deleting save file in:
c:\Users\@YCN@\AppData\Local\Adventures of Willy D 009\ but be carefull

Reactions: Twistty

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
i start the new update with my old save for 009 when i press hint check on ur neighbor daisy i want to her apartment it said she is at audition can any one tell what to do thank u
Old saves don't work! The developer provides a save which starts at the end of v009 so use that one. In the new options screen you can also select other start points.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
@blupblap - Do you ever get corrupt saves?
Where - It saves in one location - and also on the other save pages as well?
Hope I don't have to start over.
Had so many scenes - saved - as bookmarks (so I could go back).o_O
Also - is there a way to delete a save slot - on the save page in-game?
Partly it is answered, but just to be complete:

I played a lot and until now I never had corrupted saves. However I always use the provided saves or start fresh. In v010 there is a new feature -- I must look into that -- in the options -- main screen right below the title part -- you can choose from which version you would like to start.

You can't delete saves in the game itself. But in the game each save has a date/time stamp so I usually delete them in the AppData directory. The numbers don't have to consecutive (?), they are sorted and then placed in the slots.

I know there are problems with saves from earlier versions, so don't use them. Not really necessary either...

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
@blupblap and @DrFe3lgo0d - Thanks for your answers.
Think I have to explain myself better - apologies.

We have several pages to save our games on.
Pg 1 - 2 - 3 -.........
If I want to save before a 1 time event (say screwing the maid the first time) - we have to save before the event - because "5 the save screen button" does not open up "During" the event - nor can we take a screenshot?
Not sure why that is?
But if we to save on a new page - to save that event - it totally messes up our saves later.
Which is the issue I have.
Trying to use saves as bookmarks - in different locations - but....

Edit - If not can someone post a save for V10 - at the path choice option by the pool.

Edit #2 - Found this I'll try it out?

Last edited:

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Its a great little game with only a couple of criticisms. 1: Willy D looks older than his mother. 2: Love the addition of older ladies and think one of these should have been his mother.

Think thats it. Everything else seems good. Awesome animations, hot models, game never crashes, easy to get into which is what adult games should be about.

Reactions: Blup Blup

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
For those who want to test my here are the saves after each episode. See the _readme.txt on how to use them.

The flat text walkthrough from the developer is history based. So every new version is added at the end. However a new version has influences on earlier versions. For example in v009 collecting lingerie was added. If you start a fresh game in v010 and investigate for example the fuse box at the outside of Rose bar, you can ask Rose for her lingerie. There are other, more important ones as well. So I decided to make an enriched -- color, font size, pictures etc. -- walkthrough and do it like you really walks through the game.

This means it is only useful -- although I try to add (introduced in vXXX) -- for the same version. It also focuses on the adventure itself and collecting things. However at the end of the game we didn't visit everything so I created an Loose ends episode for collecting everything. Parts of this will be moved to earlier episodes in future versions.

Because the vXXX names for episodes which contain things from later versions, I decided to give them a meaningful name. Because v006 was focused on earning and spending money and not the adventure I've now nine episodes:

v001 Miss Skye's blowjob
v002 Platinum girl
v003 Nadya's imagination
v004 Practice with Dee Dee
v005 Claudia's threesome
v006 -
v007 Surprise for Dee Dee
v008 Maya's interrupted handjob
v009 Relaxing at the beach
v010 Fiona's stockings

The PDF has an outline so you can jump to the correct episode. And with the correct loaded game...

If you use my walkthrough and find that things are wrong please let me know. English is not my native language so the grammar probably shows that. I used the spelling checker from Libre Office so all words are correct, but not necessary the right one. Again let me know...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Think I have to explain myself better - apologies.
No problem

We have several pages to save our games on.
Pg 1 - 2 - 3 -.........
If I want to save before a 1 time event (say screwing the maid the first time) - we have to save before the event - because "5 the save screen button" does not open up "During" the event - nor can we take a screenshot?
Not sure why that is?
But if we to save on a new page - to save that event - it totally messes up our saves later.
Which is the issue I have.
Trying to use saves as bookmarks - in different locations - but....
The saves are placed in the slots according to the number. So let's say you have deleted savegame02.dat then savegame00.dat is loaded in the first slot, savegame01.dat in the second and savegame03.dat in the third. I usually rearrange them by renaming. Is that what you meant?

Saving in an animation or transistion screen is indeed not possible. I can think for reasons why :). In creating my walkthrough I had the same problem. To late in saving. So I made a lot of yellow marker lines to state that next time I had to do a save first :).

I probably don't understand your saving on a new page. This is not a Ren'py game. So you can save in a new slot, but the next time you load the above rearrangement takes place. I usually have a paper on with I note date/time and why I saved this :). Then afterwards you can renumber an create a more logical presentation. Is that what you meant?

Edit - If not can someone post a save for V10 - at the path choice option by the pool.
Se my post just above. That contains 15 saves and number three (Nadya's imagination) is just before the question which decides which path you want.

Edit #2 - Found this I'll try it out?
That is only the end of v009 or what I call the end of "Relaxing at the beach". See the _readme.txt in the zip above.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Downloaded V10 but for the life of me I can't figure out how to shift the V9 saves across. I thought it would just be a case of moving the saves across but not the case.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Downloaded V19 but for the life of me I can't figure out how to shift the V9 saves across. I thought it would just be a case of moving the saves across but not the case.
Not sure I understand what you want. V19 doesn't exist yet, I think you mean V10 or v010. Don't try to use savegames forom older versions, that doesn't work! You can see that for yourself however. In C:\Users\<your name>\AppData\Local\ there is a directory for every version you played:

Adventures of Willy D 010
Adventures Of Willy D 009
Adventures of Willy Dickhard 008b

etc. Note the capital O and other mismatches. In everyone there should be a Savegames foldfer and in that the savegameXX.dat files. Those you can copy to a newer version. But again that doesn't work properly. Use the Savegames folder from the extracted archive of v010 instead. Please give me a moment and I will create a post about the new Options in the main menu. That use the bookmarkXX.dat files also found in the Savegames from the developer...

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks again for the explanation and the save files !
This thread would be lost without you. :)
Added your save files to the OP - so it is easier for other to find!

Last edited:
Reactions: zecon

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
To use the new Options and start at the end of an earlier version:

1. Start game and when main menu shows do "quit game"
2. This makes the following directory in Windows 7: C:\Users\<your name>\AppData\Local\Adventures of Willy D 010
3. This directory is hidden, but access is possible by typing it in the address bar of Windows Explorer. Use C:\Users\<your name>\AppData and press enter. Now you can go to subdirectories etc. like you normally do
4. Copy the Savegames directory from the extracted game and all files in it to the above mentioned directory. There are already two files in it: config.ini and messages.log

Now start the game again and after loading select "Options" on the right bottom. On the left you see the possibility to load previous versions. As said v006 was about money and not an integral part of the adventure so that explains the red crosses. In v004 the choosing of a path was introduced so in total you now have 13 starting points. They slightly differ from my walkthrough because mine is not version based, but follows the adventure and also do things that became available in later versions...

So click v003 and you see Willy in Diane's room where he just picked up the dildo. Go to the pool and you can select the path. Use H to show a hint to start the adventure from this point. It says bring sunscreen to Diane...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Thanks again for the explanation and the save files !
You're welcome. See the post above for another way to start where you want. That is one the developer added in v010 or for now the latest version...

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hmm, you didn't even try :). It is just a sliding puzzle and they are usually sold for children (very big grin). However yesterday I found one which couldn't be solved. The developer acknowledged that there might be a bug in the shuffling algorithm. The solution is click on reset. I don't know how the bug changes the chance of a not solvable one. For creating the walkthrough I've done it six times and five were easily solvable...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it would be easier if the mouse actually lined up on the tiles, instead it's about midway in the tile on the other side to move the bottom tile to the right. it'd be even easier if it was arrow key or wasd active. but as it is, it's impossible to solve without killing something in the process.

JP1702

Oct 6, 2017
Hi, when I attempt to launch the game I get an application error (0xc000007b). Tried searching online but no solutions worked. Anyone else had this problem and know a solution?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes