Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
In the zip two savegameXX.dat files.

The first one you can click on the puzzle rock and try to solve the puzzle. Remember that there is a bug in the shuffling code so 50% -- and I was this time very unlucky, the fifth was solvable -- is not solvable. That is easy to recognize if two pieces are swapped. That is a variation on the famous Sam Loyd puzzle around 1890 :).

The second I solved the puzzle -- I tried to save that, but loading again gives a new puzzle :( -- and clicked on Exit. After that the Doll house rises from beneath the earth above ground in an earthquake situation. Willy can now talk to the mysterious girl or go to Nenad.

Reactions: erikus

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I did it again:p:):cool::closedeyesmile: remembered childhood
I saw your post appearing when I was typing mine. Well may be someone else can use it :).

I did what you said, solved the puzzle and then a save. When you do that the puzzle resets itself. So unfortunatly I don't have a save where you can see the rising of the doll house. For that second of an animation you must solve the puzzle. But like you say remember your childhood. An 8-puzzle is not that difficult except for the bug that some shuffles are not solvable. But that will be solved...

Reactions: erikus

taureaudragon

Jun 26, 2017
Hello, I cannot use the protections(savings) supplies with the game(set,play), I have to begin again everything. How to get back the protections(savings). I tried everything in vain

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
If you read the dialogues or sometimes the hint system it is possible to do the complet adventure without a walkthrough. In my version I describe the essential clues from the walkthrough. On a few points -- mostly on episode boundaries -- you need the hint system...

It took me yesterday 6,5 hours to play both paths while checking my walkthrough. And in that I skipped all non essential dialogue, prematurely cum in sex scenes :) and fast clicking to essential dialogues. So yes, the game is big. Your 6 hours sounds correct by me for a full play through without to much trial and error...

Do I understand correctly that you want a save just after completing the puzzle? If so give me half an hour...

Well i got lucky becouse i had 0 errors in game.. so .. only one problem was that ridle.. i spend there like... 1 hour of cursing whole world. But it worked to switch on my brain and turn of my BALLS.. (ya know what i mean do ya =D)

But im really hungry for that NERDY sis. <3

Reactions: Aiden

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Hello, I cannot use the protections(savings) supplies with the game(set,play), I have to begin again everything. How to get back the protections(savings). I tried everything in vain
Sorry, but what do you mean with protections? After unzipping the game there is a Savegames folder. and I explained how to use it and what is possible without starting from the beginning. I and others also provide savegameXX.dat files for specific points in the game and those can be used just like the ones from the developer.

Again I'm not sure if this is what you ask. If not please try to describe what you're doing and why you think it is not working. May be that gives me or others a better clue...

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
The brains in your dick are not very big :). Everybody knows that? Or not :D

If I understood correctly every girl will in the end have scenes. So fingers crossed...

Ye i hope there will be. BTW. Do you have that Little Glitch in Village with that dancer? When i enter main street for short duration i can see her cloned for like 5 sec? then she is back in normal.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
I can't get the game in a large enough window to play it enjoyably. The options don't give much as far as window size as far as I can tell. Any suggestions?

Cro

May 10, 2017
Can someone explain to me why this game is not in the Popular Section games ? Actually we need a new section, like Best Games / Top Games, whatever. This game is way beyond anything else there, there are at least 2 complete shit games there that can't hold a candle to this.

Best game here, best graphics by far (haven't seen anything as good except in Wild Life, which is not a game actually) and why not, best walkthrough.

Admins, please put this game in the Popular section, it will skyrocket the users and patreons for the dev and give us more updates/content.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Do you have that Little Glitch in Village with that dancer? When i enter main street for short duration i can see her cloned for like 5 sec? then she is back in normal.
Nope. But may be I didn't noticed because creating the walkthrough means multiple times as fast as possible going through the game to the points which are not clear. Next time I will pay more attention to this part...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I can't get the game in a large enough window to play it enjoyably. The options don't give much as far as window size as far as I can tell. Any suggestions?
Have you in post a few pages back? They worked for me. Now its starts with only the bottom corner showing. But pressing alt-enter three times a get a full screen and alt-enter again a window so I can do other things on the computer...

Reactions: bobn

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
On technical level the game is really good - the engine works well, the character renders are quite good and the animations are very fluid. The point and click base works perfectly for a lewd game, with little quests and puzzles, along with character conversations.
That being said, the rest didn't do for me. The story felt plane and disengaged. The characters are completely flat. The game is completely linear, there are no choices and consequences.
The main character makes little sense - he's a middle aged, nerdy looking guy, yet every woman in town is jumping on his neck with barely a word from him. Imagine Larry Laffer, but instead of having to be clever and sneaky to earn every booty he gets to taste, you just talk to a character and they fuck...
Apart from a couple, pretty much every task in the game is extremely simple - go to point A, talk to character, go to point B, take item, go back to point A, sex scene.
And the sex was quite unsatisfying as well - you walk 10 minutes around the map, have some plane conversations with characters and the reward is a few simple, often stock animation loops.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Also - is there a way to delete a save slot - on the save page in-game?
On discord the developer just announced:

I have added small but maybe usefull function to Load/save menu... When we chose certain saved game slot by left click ing on it and if we press "D" button game will delete that certain save of the game. This way you won't need to go to appdata and delete this saves manually.

Reactions: Twistty

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I think I found it on his patreon page. In this thread someone mentioned that he was asking for bug reports on patreon and when I visited that post it was is probably better for that.

Reactions: Twistty

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Yes :).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Even after playing it over ten times I still have questions on when and how dolls appear. But if you use my walkthrough it should be there...

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes