Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Yes :).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Even after playing it over ten times I still have questions on when and how dolls appear. But if you use my walkthrough it should be there...
I already picked up her photo, then went to get the envelope
I still don't see it after BJ :/
I guess it'll appear later on?

Last edited:

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
You did go to were Maya works? It is not in the office of Miss Skye :). According to my walkthrough:

Go back to the [employee area] and search for the [Skye bronze] doll,
pick up the [weed] from Peter’s bureau and the [photo] on the floor by
Maya’s chair

Drive to the [office], talk with miss Skye and enjoy the scene that follows.
Afterwards search the [employee area] for the [Maya bronze] doll
I can find it after the blowjob. As said, did you pick up her photo by her chair? Maybe that is the trick? I do that automatically but that could trigger it...

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
According to my walkthrough:

I can find it after the blowjob. As said, did you pick up her photo by her chair? Maybe that is the trick? I do that automatically but that could trigger it...
Yes, I picked up the photo by the chair, got the envelope, skye gave me a bj and and still didn't have it triggered.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Strange :(. See the above spoiler image were it should be. If it is not there on your screen I must assume something else is triggering the appearing of the doll. Only thing left is start fresh and play with my walkthrough. Maybe yo the discover what I do different?

Added:
Your post crossed mine. You said you followed my walkthrough but in the latest I don't pick up the creditcard :). I don't even mention it in this episode only later when money is needed and then just to be complete...

I'm out of suggestions. May be another player can shed some light on this?

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Strange :(. See the above spoiler image were it should be. If it is not there on your screen I must assume something else is triggering the appearing of the doll. Only thing left is start fresh and play with my walkthrough. Maybe yo the discover what I do different?
I started fresh twice.
I'm going to guess something else triggered the appearance of the doll and so it wasn't covered in the walkthru
Maybe someone can else can help me.

With that said, I appreciate your work and time spent on the walkthrough

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I'll try one more time, but this time not pick up the credit-card. Otherwise, I have no idea what to do.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Again crossing of post and my editing of the reply :)

May be I do something -- but what I can't begin to imagine -- which is so trivial that I didn't put it in the walkthrough. I remember one time it wasn't there, but that was like you first said before going home to get the envelope...

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Again crossing of post and my editing of the reply :)

May be I do something -- but what I can't begin to imagine -- which is so trivial that I didn't put it in the walkthrough. I remember one time it wasn't there, but that was like you first said before going home to get the envelope...
I guess it's something very very small clue that is left out which would trigger the doll appearance.

I guess someone has a cheat program that can allow me to put it in the game?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I don't think picking up the creditcard is the answer. May be pinning her photo on the ugly painting in Willy's bathroom? I see you still have it in your inventory. But again I'll be surprised if that is the trick. If however it is I will ofcourse change that in my walkthrough. Now I just hint that you can do it. I always do it because I want to check the inventory with what I list after each episode...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I don't know of cheat programs. I looked into the structure of the .dat file but according to Visionaire Studio thet are encrypted...

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I don't think picking up the creditcard is the answer. May be pinning her photo on the ugly painting in Willy's bathroom? I see you still have it in your inventory. But again I'll be surprised if that is the trick. If however it is I will ofcourse change that in my walkthrough. Now I just hint that you can do it. I always do it because I want to check the inventory with what I list after each episode...
Lol I got it!
That was the trick. I pinned it, start jacking off, got back to the office, and it was there.
Edit your walkthrough.

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
does anyone else has a problem with picking up the rose at fountain I cant take the rose he just snifs at them

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Did you talk with Mrs. Camilia? If not Willy has no reason to pick a rose. And yes then he only sniffs...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I did it!!! I want more with her:evilsmile:and hope for more content with her:rolleyes:
Ah, that was not clear to me. I don't think there will be more with her. But there are other old ladies already in the game and I suspect that those are candidates. Or not, because the money earning system is thanks to the money pile not really needed anymore. We will see...

Reactions: erikus
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes