Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I have finished the game, but only have 43/45 dolls. Am I missing any?
Got 3 magazines, and got all 8 lingerie/panties.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Yes, you're really missing two dolls. Please check with were I give pictures and names after the big spoiler alert.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
^I played the mom walkthrough. so I guess the two missing dolls are in the daughter route.

I wish there was a similar game to this. Great game.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I played the mom walkthrough. so I guess the two missing dolls are in the daughter route
Nope. Mom/daughter is the same path. In the neighbor path there are also 45 dolls to be found with alternative dolls for the unique ones in a path. So both paths have 45 dolls in the same place on the shelfs, but some of them are different. For example Violette (mom) becomes Amanda (neighbor) etc.

That scene is not in the game AFAIK (but maybe in the future?). The developer shares on his discord channel these kind of images as a teaser or sometimes on request...

Reactions: Shades19

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Nope. Mom/daughter is the same path. In the neighbor path there are also 45 dolls to be found with alternative dolls for the unique ones in a path. So both paths have 45 dolls in the same place on the shelfs, but some of them are different. For example Violette (mom) becomes Amanda (neighbor) etc.
K will check it out later.

Also do you know about the scene in the pic? How to get it?

Edit: Okay.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Editing of my post to include this answer as well, crossed yours. Just see above. Sorry, tried to keep my postcount not unnecessary higher then it could. But this times gained nothing :(.

Added:
And again crossing of posts :). But you've seen my answer and that is what really counts...

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
I've got to assume that the dev modeled the player character in his own image.
The only other reasonable explanation is that he's trolling, but this would be a hell of a lot of work for a troll job.
:closedtongue:

Good game, though. Cheers, Willy.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
You've missed collecting Mia (bronze) and I think -- don't have access to the game right now -- Dee Dee (gold).

SStyliss3D

Sep 7, 2016
Guys i just start the game and i will be saving the game right before every scene ;),and when i will finish i maybe upload the saves here...

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I actually used my old saves form previous version. Was thinking of using the saves that comes with the game where it starts with his aunty in her bedroom... the one with incest with mom and other with neighbour... i have not used them maybe i should load them seeing as my saves seems to be corrupted???

You didn't use an old save from a previous version? If not, can you upload the save where this problem is present? May be I can find which trigger is needed and what I accidentally do every time. Like pinning the photo of Maya.

Dec 3, 2017
The trick to solving the forest puzzle is to FIRST solve the top row. Once they are in place, solve the bottom two rows but NEVER touch the first row while doing so. If you follow these conditions, it should be easier for you to solve the puzzle.

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
I actually used my old saves form previous version. Was thinking of using the saves that comes with the game where it starts with his aunty in her bedroom... the one with incest with mom and other with neighbour... i have not used them maybe i should load them seeing as my saves seems to be corrupted???
My saves didnt worked, just like yours and I used the saves provided with the game, didnt have a problem with them, even tried a few cause I didnt knew if it was the start or the end of each version until I got the one I wanted. Worked perfectly. Cheers!

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
As said saves from older versions don't work. The developer just posted that the load screen will look like this in v011:

Load_screen2C.png

Let's hope that this will solve problems like you have. In v010 the developer provides two savegameXX.dat files in the Savegames folder. If you place that folder in the correct AppData directory you also have a series of bookmarkXX.dat files. In the new Options in the main menu you can now create you're own starting point from an older version. If you use v003 you've the end of that version and the start were you must choose which path you want to play...

A few posts back I provided more details how to use the Savegames folder.

Dec 3, 2017
As said saves from older versions don't work. The developer just posted that the load screen will look like this in v011:

View attachment 47922

Let's hope that this will solve problems like you have. In v010 the developer provides two savegameXX.dat files in the Savegames folder. If you place that folder in the correct AppData directory you also have a series of bookmarkXX.dat files. In the new Options in the main menu you can now create you're own starting point from an older version. If you use v003 you've the end of that version and the start were you must choose which path you want to play...

A few posts back I provided more details how to use the Savegames folder.
Did Nenad reveal any other new information for version 0.11?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes