bobn

Oct 31, 2017
Have you in post a few pages back? They worked for me. Now its starts with only the bottom corner showing. But pressing alt-enter three times a get a full screen and alt-enter again a window so I can do other things on the computer...
Thanks. I'll give that a try.

Reactions: Blup Blup

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Hello everyone
I can't enter my neighbour Daisy's apartment at the beginning of v.10. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks.

Last edited:

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
That is correct :). You must first rescue her from the drama teacher which is an pervert. So focus on other things until you go outside from Neal's place and you hear voices form the drama school. Investigate that and then later on in the game Willy says he needs to check up on Daisy. That is when you can enter her apartment. If you're stuck use the hints (press H) to see what you must do next. Or you can use my .

Last edited:

Cro

May 10, 2017
That is correct :). You must first rescue her from the drama teacher which is an pervert. So focus on other things until you go outside from Neal's place and you hear voices form the drama school. Investigate that and then later on in the game Willy says he needs to check up on Daisy. That is when you can enter her apartment. If you're stuck use the hints (press H) to see what you must do next. Or you can use my .
I also had the same problem, had a complete save from 0.9, done everything in the walkthrough and I couldn't enter Daisy's apartment or meed that other girl in the hallway.
I had to load one of the provided saves in the game from 0.9 and everything was in place and working.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks, but I already rescued her from the photographer and the hints say "check your neighbour Daisy" I don't know what went wrong but I'm stuck.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I also had the same problem, had a complete save from 0.9, done everything in the walkthrough and I couldn't enter Daisy's apartment or meed that other girl in the hallway.
I had to load one of the provided saves in the game from 0.9 and everything was in place and working.
Maybe I should do the same.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Was this save from v010 or by chance form v009. Because the last one doesn't work.

I had to load one of the provided saves in the game from 0.9 and everything was in place and working
The provided ones are made with v010 and should indeed work. If you placed the complete provided Savegames in the correct folder under AppData you can also make your own starting point via Options in the main menu. See a few pages back how that works.

Thanks, but I already rescued her from the photographer and the hints say "check your neighbour Daisy" I don't know what went wrong but I'm stuck.
But did you do the question to Amanda or Melissa on the beach? Probably yes, but just to be sure. May be this has also an unknown trigger because I didn't realize that when making the walkthrough?

Can you upload a savegameXX.dat where the problem occurs? So I can try to detect what isn't done...

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I think i am also stuck, keeps saying "check your neighbour Daisy" which i have already helped regarding the pervy instructor. I go to her apartment and nothing, i have nowhere to go. I go to Melissa on the beach and i can do anal with her and still cannot find Daisy... Ive chosen the mom incest route if that helps... Nothing to do now it seems.

OK i got the go to see Diasy dialogue but keep saying she's at an audition in Hillside and that is it. The new Japanese girl is on the floor but no other way out?????????

Last edited:

LaHe80

Dec 9, 2017
Maybe as a hint for the walkthrough, because I searched long for it:

After finishing the game I missed the Dee Dee silver doll from the fountain. Done all with Dee Dee but it still wasnt there. The clue was to redo the pipe/valve-sequence in the sewer - after this it appeared in the fountain like mentioned. (And I really done this sequence before to proceed n the quest)

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
OK i got the go to see Diasy dialogue but keep saying she's at an audition in Hillside and that is it. The new Japanese girl is on the floor but no other way out?????????
You didn't use an old save from a previous version? If not, can you upload the save where this problem is present? May be I can find which trigger is needed and what I accidentally do every time. Like pinning the photo of Maya.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
The clue was to redo the pipe/valve-sequence in the sewer - after this it appeared in the fountain like mentioned
Hmm, this looks like a bug and at the moment not something I can add to the walkthrough. Unless there is another trigger which I accidentally do every time. I checked my walkthrough a final time before I released the one with final in the title. That worked for me. If it didn't for you, please check if you did everything.

In case of the Maya doll I said you could pin the photo in Willy's bathroom, but that is a must after checking. So if you see something I say could and is essential after all. Those things I will off course change :)

Thanks for mentioning it though. As said it could still be that there is something you must do. But what is then at this moment not clear...

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Forest puzzle is so annoying, but I solved it after the hint of working to the left, middle, then right.

Last edited:

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
It looks like most people think so. I disagree :). I like puzzles with a sexy reward. Problem is that the shuffling of the puzzle has a bug so 50% of them can't be solved. That is easy to see if you have every piece in place execpt that two of them swapped position. In that case do a reset and you get another chance. I usually solve it in less tha a minute per reset, so no big deal.

The developer said on his discord channel:

I have changed main story quest where we have to solve puzzle to progress with main story, From 011 Willy Will only need to "drop" liquid cleaner on the rock and main story will go on. Also adjusted dialogues to fit this quest. Now Numod ehm... Nenad know that he need to solve puzzle to enter temple (doll house) only he can't see puzzle cause it is dirty.... I hope this will do for all people who dislike puzzles, since puzzle will be "optional" as whole doll house will be.
However:

Doll hose will be filled with puzzles and riddles and such things, Most of them I will be able to explain in walkthrough as they are not meant to have any "random" solutions so I guess you will be fine with puzzle that has walkthrough if you need it. And plans for doll house are that it will contain some of girls Willy allready met and know and some new girls as well. With ones he met during game he will be able to do things he could not normally tho...
I really like this idea. If you want some extra scenes you've to work for it. But it is not necessary for the quest as it is now. Problem solved. Or must I say puzzle solved :)

Reactions: Andarilho

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Problem is that the shuffling of the puzzle has a bug so 50% of them can't be solved
Left an unsolvable puzzle (bottom two are swapped) and right just before the big event happens :)

puzzle_problem.jpg

The unsolvable one was in around 1900 when Sam Loyd offered for that time a big prize for the solution of a 4x4 square were the numbers 14 and 15 were swapped. The maximum moves -- if you play it optimal -- for an 8-puzzle like the one in this game is 31. The 4x4 is 80 moves at the most. In the past I created one which was solvable with 68 moves :). And a lot of people solved that one although most wit a few more moves than the minimum...

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes