aurelfr2575

Jun 25, 2017
I'm confused. You said you saw the screen were she was standing in front of her house after you peeked through the window and got rid of the old man. You say that the hint says you must have quality time with Dee Dee and that means talking with her in front of house, going to Carlos, going to the fountain and make it run and then practice with her.

Could you upload a savegameXX.dat so I can see exactly at which point you are? Because you describe things that suggest a point in the game, but then says it isn't there. So I'm really confused right now :)

Added:

This is conflicting so you did things out of order. When you bring Claudia to Jeb Village the hint suggest to explore it. That hint is finished when the old man leaves to the cafe and you get the transition scene were Dee Dee wonders who the handsome stranger is. At that point the hint suggest that Willy has other things to do, so you don't need to speak with Dee Dee yet...

After other hints there will be a hint that says Willy needs quality time with Dee Dee. At that point you go to the house were you peeked and she is standing in front of it, just like the above transition scene showed. Talk with her andto the point were Willy promise to talk to Carlos about her. Do that. Carlos asks Willy a favor and see how good Dee Dee is. Go to her. At the end she says she can't practice because of Mr. Goat -- the old man reading by the fountain. Willy needs to repair the fountain (see walkthrough). Then you've the quality time the hint suggests...
Hello, here is the savegame file you asked for.
Thanks for your previous replies and many thanks for the help.
I hope i'm not using too much of your time.

Reactions: Blup Blup

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
SO the puzzle .... i like these shifting puzzles but this one kinda baffling specifically playing the game in a horny state my patience is short... Any help regarding solving it?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
its a door near EVE but its not opening. It sys: „Its better that i stay here.”. What shoul i do?
Hmm, is my description that confusing? You must first go to Los Labia. There is the door you want to enter. Not the bathroom door were Eve is standing. It isn't labeled as door if I remember correctly...

Added:
Again, no offence! Please let me know what is not clear in my text. English is not my native language. But I write a lot of text in my native language and know that sometimes things are clear to me but not for others. The only way to learn is asking why it is confusing to the reader...

Last edited:

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Hello, here is the savegame file you asked for.
I find this very hilarious, so don't take the following as an offence. But I loaded your game and what did I see:

dee_dee.jpg
May be there is something wrong with your installation, because I don't think you're blind :). But the above screendump is the very start of the savegam01.dat you uploaded. Could you make a screendump (F12 and afterwards see the PNG in the screenshots folder) right after you load the game?

Thanks for your previous replies and many thanks for the help. I hope i'm not using too much of your time.
You're welcome. It costs me a few minutes and that is my payment to the developer for this great game. Again no offence, but please post a screenshot or say that you completely overlooked her :). That can happen, I've had the same in a few other spots in the game...

aurelfr2575

Jun 25, 2017
Hello blupblup,
i'm not going to take it as an offence .... Just a bit hilarious about myself ..... but as asked, see below the screenshot, there's no DeeDee ..... :mad:.. so as you said, i may have to to uninstall game and reinstall it .... i'll try this way and may ask you again in few days if it doesn't work....;)
AOWD_2017-12-15_21h-08m-47s.png
Thanks for all.
And continue your job, that's great to help others without being the developer ....

Reactions: Blup Blup

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
i'm not going to take it as an offence .... Just a bit hilarious about myself ..... but as asked, see below the screenshot, there's no DeeDee ..... :mad:
I was suspecting something like this. Strange, but now we know that it is a local problem on your computer. The save is good and you are on the right track in the adventure. Hope that a new install works...

And continue your job, that's great to help others without being the developer ....
Will do and thanks for the compliment.

Mircea Cristescu

Aug 7, 2017
Hmm, is my description that confusing? You must first go to Los Labia. There is the door you want to enter. Not the bathroom door were Eve is standing. It isn't labeled as door if I remember correctly...

Added:
Again, no offence! Please let me know what is not clear in my text. English is not my native language. But I write a lot of text in my native language and know that sometimes things are clear to me but not for others. The only way to learn is asking why it is confusing to the reader...
Tx! Its was ok. Los Labia solved my problem, But now i have anoter one. Bigger. Now i m here:
„In the previous episode Willy promised to check how Daisy is doing after
leaving the drama school when she found out what a pervert the
instructor was. Go [Home] and take a [peek] in your neighbors apartment
on the first floor and enjoy ☺. Go to [2nd floor] to find a new girl. For now
talking with her is just an introduction”.

When i go to the 2nd floor i dont find anybody. If i go to Daisy apartment, i get: „She s not home right now, She s probably at an audition in Hillwood”. If i push H, i get: „Check your neighbour Daisy”. :'(
I dont know what to do and i really whant to finish the game because is

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Hmm, no idea. Can you upload a savegameXX.dat from this point so I can check some things?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
The schedule is 15 to 20 days between releases so at the earliest tomorrow. But it could also be coming Saturday...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Not really :). I saw some strange things with your savegame04.dat. First the automic scrolling the scene to the left or right isn't working. I saw you have the Daisy silver doll, but not the Jux Apo doll. In both appear together when you visit Daisy's apartment. You have the Maya silver doll, but not the Maya bronze doll. When I go to the office it isn't there anymore. I could go on, but it looks like you didn't use my walkthrough from the beginning? And did you start a fresh game in v010?

I'm not sure how to get your progress in the game on track. Daisy is not at home and the Jux Apo girl is not there either. However both should at this point. Answering both questions could give a clue if there is something important I do automatically -- see a few pages back were we discovered that pinning the Maya photo is important (BTW you didn't do that) -- but are important after all...

Added:
Strange, very strange. To confirm the scrolling of scenes I loaded one of my own saves. There it worked. Then I loaded yours again were it didn't. Then I saw that you've the Jux Apo doll after all (did I overlook that?) and when I go home she was standing there and I could enter Daisy's apartment! WTF is happening here?

Added 2:
Ok, quit the game and confirm through md5sum that the save in AppData is still the same as in yours I downloaded. It is. Started the game and go to the collections. It says 30/45 but the Maya bronze and Jux Apo are missing. However the Daisy silver doll is present so you probably didn't use my walkthrough all the way.

I go to Daisy's apartment and no Jux Apo girl and indeed Daisy is not home. The hint says "Check your naighbor Daisy". So far exactly as you said. Still strange because you have the Daisy silver doll, but that one as introduced in v009 and you are now at the start of v010 so if you didn't use my walkthrough were I do it as economically as possible this could happen...

I loaded my own game just after were the dollhouse appeared (see a few posts back). Did nothing. Loaded your game again. In the collection I now have 32 dolls, however the counter says 30. The new ones are Jux Apo and Mia which are found in v010. But Mia at least should not be present because here location is later on! Maya silver -- in my game as well -- isn't a carry over.

The most strange thing that if I now go home -- I see on the map the new locations from my save: Doll house and Claudis's street -- the Jux Apo girl is standing before her apartment and I can visit Daisy.

Added 3:
I saved the above after walking outside again without speaking to Jux Apo or Daisy. Quit the game, start the game and loaded this save. The doll counter says 30/45 however you have 32 and the two locations which shouldn't be there yet. However you can now go on with the adventure. Will contact the developer that there is a carry over when you play and load different saves while still in the game. That is to me clearly a bug...

Last edited:
Reactions: Mircea Cristescu

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
And did you start a fresh game in v010?
I've asked the developer and he confirms that the savegame04.dat is from an older version. Which explains no background noises, not scrolling and problems in the part were parameters from an old save conflicts with the newest part of the adventure.

Again DON'T USE OLD SAVES. In v010 there is a system you can start from whatever version you played last and go from there. But then with the correct parameters like when you played from the start in v010 up till that point...

Mircea Cristescu

Aug 7, 2017
Not really :). I saw some strange things with your savegame04.dat. First the automic scrolling the scene to the left or right isn't working. I saw you have the Daisy silver doll, but not the Jux Apo doll. In both appear together when you visit Daisy's apartment. You have the Maya silver doll, but not the Maya bronze doll. When I go to the office it isn't there anymore. I could go on, but it looks like you didn't use my walkthrough from the beginning? And did you start a fresh game in v010?

I'm not sure how to get your progress in the game on track. Daisy is not at home and the Jux Apo girl is not there either. However both should at this point. Answering both questions could give a clue if there is something important I do automatically -- see a few pages back were we discovered that pinning the Maya photo is important (BTW you didn't do that) -- but are important after all...

Added:
Strange, very strange. To confirm the scrolling of scenes I loaded one of my own saves. There it worked. Then I loaded yours again were it didn't. Then I saw that you've the Jux Apo doll after all (did I overlook that?) and when I go home she was standing there and I could enter Daisy's apartment! WTF is happening here?

Added 2:
Ok, quit the game and confirm through md5sum that the save in AppData is still the same as in yours I downloaded. It is. Started the game and go to the collections. It says 30/45 but the Maya bronze and Jux Apo are missing. However the Daisy silver doll is present so you probably didn't use my walkthrough all the way.

I go to Daisy's apartment and no Jux Apo girl and indeed Daisy is not home. The hint says "Check your naighbor Daisy". So far exactly as you said. Still strange because you have the Daisy silver doll, but that one as introduced in v009 and you are now at the start of v010 so if you didn't use my walkthrough were I do it as economically as possible this could happen...

I loaded my own game just after were the dollhouse appeared (see a few posts back). Did nothing. Loaded your game again. In the collection I now have 32 dolls, however the counter says 30. The new ones are Jux Apo and Mia which are found in v010. But Mia at least should not be present because here location is later on! Maya silver -- in my game as well -- isn't a carry over.

The most strange thing that if I now go home -- I see on the map the new locations from my save: Doll house and Claudis's street -- the Jux Apo girl is standing before her apartment and I can visit Daisy.

Added 3:
I saved the above after walking outside again without speaking to Jux Apo or Daisy. Quit the game, start the game and loaded this save. The doll counter says 30/45 however you have 32 and the two locations which shouldn't be there yet. However you can now go on with the adventure. Will contact the developer that there is a carry over when you play and load different saves while still in the game. That is to me clearly a bug...
UPDATE:

I started with Save 22. I spoke with Jux Apo (a very strange dialogue) but i cannot continue.

„Search for the [Daisy silver] (introduced in v009) and [Jux Apo bronze]
doll. Then enter [Daisy’s apartment] and ask “I could ask someone for
help...”

Daisy silver and Jux Apo bronze are nowere and when i talk with Daisy i dont have the „I could ask someone for help...” option.

When i push „H”, i have „Check your neighbour Daisy”. I make something wrong?

At Neal Place when i spike with Claudia i dont have “Help for Daisy” option

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
See to your question. You are using a savegame from an old versions. It seemed that my action did some repair, but the problems you mention now are probably still other corruptions...

If you want to play v010 from the end of v009 use the savegames provided by the developer. Or use the bookmarkXX.dat files from the developer and choose in options for v009. Or use my savegames (first post under v010 spoiler). Those are also made in v010 and are exactly the end of the episode I describe in the walkthrough.

I think it is pointless to help you struggling on with a savegameXX.dat which comes from an earlier version. Bugs like you describe are the result. It ruins the fun :(.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes