macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
OMFG i want to kill myself sometime -_-

i just progress good and all.... and i dont know why (maybe by playing all thoses games) , i press Q for move ... game close -_-

i restart.. progress and all... and i accidently press load instead of save ... -_- tsshh pffffffffffff.

i would like the game to have auto-save in futur...

Panther69

Jul 31, 2017
i am in version 8 but i m stuck with carlos. The hint says to report my progress with dee dee to Carlos But when i talk to him. What am i suppose to do?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
"Version 0.11 is up for patreons $5 enjoy" - Developer
any idea of changelog ?

guess its based on doll house. sound promising, and if i get it correctly.
that should be an hosue where the npc can take form of any others characters we meet for some fuck scene (maybe combo of different characters that was not possible on normal game path

Dec 3, 2017
any idea of changelog ?

that should be an hosue where the npc can take form of any others characters we meet for some fuck scene (maybe combo of different characters that was not possible on normal game path
From what I read, yes indeed there will be a doll house update in version 0.11. We have to collect a certain number of dolls before we gain access. Developer says it is a crazy sex scene and that he was surprised himself on how good it turned out so I'm pretty hyped.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
i would like the game to have auto-save in futur...
I haven't investigated it yet, but I saw that the bookmarksXX.dat files -- if you put the developer ones in the correct AppData folder -- change qua date/time. If I understand correctly they are autosaves after finishing an episode. They are used in the Options screen form the Main menu.

So may be some kind of autosave is already there...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
i am in version 8 but i m stuck with carlos. The hint says to report my progress with dee dee to Carlos But when i talk to him. What am i suppose to do?
Go to Carlos at the [office] and there should be a line “Report on Dee Dee’s progress” or something like that.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
any idea of changelog ?
From the developer provided walktrough:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes and no. No, the adventure is about mom/neighbor path. The Doll house is a side quest because you must solve puzzles :). And for entering it you must collect all 50 dolls in this version (so five more after v010). I must think about how to incorporate this in my version of the walkthrough. Hopefully tonight a first rough draft...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
As a thank you for my walkthrough I got access to the newest version and have just finished making a rough version of the newest episode. Tomorrow evening I will clean it up, although I see one thing which could mean doing a complete game from the start...

There are a lot of new things to see! I already thought the neighbor path was more interesting, but now it is for sure :)

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Use Alt-enter. However in my case this only works one time with a default config.ini (in the same directory as the executable). Open that one and change:

Code:
# FULLSCREEN = {yes|no}
# yes - starts the game in fullscreen
# no - starts the game in a window
FULLSCREEN = yes
to:

Code:
# FULLSCREEN = {yes|no}
RESIZEABLE = yes
FULLSCREEN = no
With that the game starts with the top left corner somewhere outside of my screen. But pressing Alt-enter for times gives me a full screen and then pressing Alt-enter toggles between full screen and a window I can minimize. Handy for creating my walkthrough of this game :)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Use Alt-enter. However in my case this only works one time with a default config.ini (in the same directory as the executable). Open that one and change:

Code:
# FULLSCREEN = {yes|no}
FULLSCREEN = yes
to:

Code:
# FULLSCREEN = {yes|no}
RESIZEABLE = yes
FULLSCREEN = no
With that the game starts with the top left corner somewhere outside of my screen. But pressing Alt-enter for times gives me a full screen and then pressing Alt-enter toggles between full screen and a window I can minimize. Handy for creating my walkthrough of this game :)

Thanks Blup Blup

Reactions: Blup Blup
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes