Oct 28, 2017
Guys how to order drink from rose bar???? I tried to talk to skye after the scene in the appartement, I even fucked after giving her the lube for anal sex... but I have always two options (can we do it again) or (I will be back soon), I cannot find that (I need a drink). Please help!
+1

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
Guys how to order drink from rose bar???? I tried to talk to skye after the scene in the appartement, I even fucked after giving her the lube for anal sex... but I have always two options (can we do it again) or (I will be back soon), I cannot find that (I need a drink). Please help!
Just try going to rose's bar, if mary isn't there go back to your home and try talking to skye again

Oct 28, 2017
Just try going to rose's bar, if mary isn't there go back to your home and try talking to skye again
Doesn t work.
After sex with her there is a brief flash of her beeing dressed but then she is again naked on sofa.
went several times to bar and back- no success. :-(

Reactions: upupaway

rezidu

Apr 23, 2017
Doesn t work.
After sex with her there is a brief flash of her beeing dressed but then she is again naked on sofa.
went several times to bar and back- no success. :-(
Sounds like you're using old saves, use the ones the developer has provided instead.

Reactions: Blup Blup

UnnamedRS

Jun 8, 2017
Guys, I already have 50/50 dolls and can't enter to House. WHY!??? The same statement always. "You need 50 dolls..." (something like that)

thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
I had to start a new game, everything is alright. I found the 50 dolls and the 9 lingeries... and what do you think of Giovanna? She's sooo hot.. I was very excited when she asked him to find a hotel room and fuck her but he refused :mad: next update maybe! don't use old save!

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
HALP! Im stuck on a part where it says check your neighbour Daisy and i have gone to her apartment and nothing happens

joeblow234

Aug 12, 2017
Disappointed by the doll house, did he troll us ? :tf:
It seems like it. I spent 30 minutes doing every combination of everything I can think of in there. I gave up and pressed H, and it says content in next version...grrrrr. I was stuck on 49 dolls, missed one in an early quest somewhere. Spent an hour looking for that, gave up, used his save and finished out the 5 dolls to get to 50. I spent an hour and a half to get trolled in there.

I have to say though, this game is awesome. This dude deserves some money. I can't wait to see some more progress. My only real complaint would be that the walk speed needs to be a little higher. Also it would be nice if the map location indicator would change colors if there was a doll or magazine present there.

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
i finished it but it look like im stuck in the garden i cant get out does any one having the same problem thank u

MQ2017

Oct 29, 2017
The save files just get to 0.10 version' ending, where is the 0.11 save files? I can't use 0.10 saves to get a drink :)

joeblow234

Aug 12, 2017
The save files just get to 0.10 version' ending, where is the 0.11 save files? I can't use 0.10 saves to get a drink :)
Use the save files from the game download. And you don't actually get a drink you just need to tell her that in your apartment and then go to the bar and talk. Pick up the trophies.

Reactions: MQ2017

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Sounds like you're using old saves, use the ones the developer has provided instead.
Exactly! See the big warning on the loading screen. Don't use old saves, it won't work! Hopefully in the next version there is a test on all the saves to see if they are old and then the game will refuse them. That should get rid of questions which are related to old saves...

Cannot find the doll in the middle beach, where is it at in the screen?
Only in the mom path the Melissa gold doll can be found after you had a blowjob from her. In the neighbor path you have to search for the Emanuelle gold doll and she is not at the beach :)

Cro

May 10, 2017
I had to start a new game, everything is alright. I found the 50 dolls and the 9 lingeries... and what do you think of Giovanna? She's sooo hot.. I was very excited when she asked him to find a hotel room and fuck her but he refused :mad: next update maybe! don't use old save!
I feel you man. When I saw her standing there, 50% of me was sure there wasn't anything new with her (since there was nothing in the walkthrough about her) but the rest was still hopeful.
Hope she gets some content soon, she's waaay too hot. Damn, all the women in this game are frinkin' hot (at least the reasonable aged ones).

Reactions: thetunisian
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes